Jimmy Butler should put his money where his mouth is

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Entire team should get paid a base salary and a % of contract based on each win. Win 35 games and everybody including the coaches/general manager gets x% less. Be paid based on actual performance.

Heim

EOG Master
Are they going to get anything better than 4 number ones from Houston? I'd take it even though they don't run consecutively.

kane

EOG master
Are they going to get anything better than 4 number ones from Houston? I'd take it even though they don't run consecutively.

Four number ones doesn't mean much when you consider they're all likely to be in the late part of the first round, it's not like these picks are lottery picks

kane

EOG master
Butler goes to Philly, Minny gets back Saric and Covington. Not a bad return for the Wolves considering they had to move him

Valuist

EOG Master
As a holder of an over 53.5 wins on the Sixers, this is a very needed shot in the arm. They have really underperformed so far; especially on the road.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Philly was life-and-death to beat Charlotte in overtime last night after leading by 19 points early in the third quarter.

Sloppy, very sloppy.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
So true.

But with the emergence of a legit Toronto team and an exciting Milwaukee squad, there will be very little margin for error in the East this season.

Simmons and Embiid need to improve as young professionals (see Kawhi Leonard and "The Greek Freak").

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
Bucks Power Forward Ersan Ilyasova coming off the bench this year giving bucks some good minutes. Bucks coaching letting Middleton and Bledsoe launch this year opened the game up. Team game . Freak shooting less than last year, Brogdon shooting more.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
MILW is a special team.....not too many can have 4 guys in that can play point and a threat from 3 point land. I know Green was out but they had GSW flustered on defense the other night.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
MILW is a special team.....not too many can have 4 guys in that can play point and a threat from 3 point land. I know Green was out but they had GSW flustered on defense the other night.

I love the bet against the Warriors when Green is missing.

kane

EOG master
Looks like he's at it again, Woj is reporting Butler isn't happy with his role in the offense and has said as much to Brett Brown. Wasn't happy in Chicago, wasn't happy in Minnesota, now it's happening in Philly, he's a FA after the season and will get a big time pay day from someone, but at some point I wonder if this stuff ends up hurting him a little.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Looks like he's at it again, Woj is reporting Butler isn't happy with his role in the offense and has said as much to Brett Brown. Wasn't happy in Chicago, wasn't happy in Minnesota, now it's happening in Philly, he's a FA after the season and will get a big time pay day from someone, but at some point I wonder if this stuff ends up hurting him a little.

Must be related to Antonio Brown....