JIMMYMAC VS. ODDSMAKER DISPUTE: THE VERDICT

mofome

Banned
Re: JIMMYMAC VS. ODDSMAKER DISPUTE: THE VERDICT

We get it, u know how to write LONG paragraphs to get ur point accross - How can you side with the site, they didn't even issue the free play for Jimmy's father!

Excuse me? The intent of the player is all I care about. Intent, as far as almost anything, is all that matters. If I shoot at you and miss, should I walk away as if I am innocent? Please man. Who do you think you're talking to?

mofome

Banned

Mofome,

I can respect you trying to defend your friend but I'm reading another e-mail on here where someone is saying what Jimmy Mac's "intentions" were when they really have no proof one way or another.

I can respect you coming in and defending the Shrink but I don't think you have anything to stand on attacking JimmyMac.

I have talked with the people involved and what happened is quite obvious. The Shrink needs no defending. I wanted to post before he did.

I applaud that this is being done regardless of the outcome. At some point we need to get to an IBAS type of scenario that acts on the behalf of all parties without bias on this side of the pond. I can imagine Ken knew he was going to get a lot of negativity directed his way for this decision, and I hope this effort can continue and help pave the way to a better and clearer B2C relationship across our entire industry.

It is said there are three sides to every story, and I believe in a voice for 3rd side. Somebody needs to fill that role.

Thank you Richard...

Of course I was aware of what the majority of posters would think, but as you know, I not NOT afraid to stand up for what I believe in...

Oddsmaker may indeed have its share of problems, but in this dispute, oddsmaker had a set of rules that convinced me to choose their side...12io4j2w90

If money would have been won under the second account, I could see keeping that money. But this was not the case. Just can't back the book's position on this one. No harm no foul.

mofome

Banned

If money would have been won under the second account, I could see keeping that money. But this was not the case. Just can't back the book's position on this one. No harm no foul.

As flawed as logic can be. Addressed a few posts above.

jimmymac24

EOG Addicted

Mofome,

You are a complete joke. If you didnt work for the company that just ruled against me you might have an ounce of credibility. Honest person?? you dont know me one bit and you make a judgement based on what?? Were you there on the phone calls? were you there when the conversation happened with my dad? No you werent so you dont know what the truth is so you are lying to urself.

its so obvious your trying to save face for your employer and i guess i cant blame you. But please save us all with your honesty BS.

you guys are spinning all you can to make this decision make sense and its pathetic.

the bottom line is i got screwed out of 8400 that i won fair and square. look at the original email i posted earlier. if you want to discuss honesty than tell me why oddsmaker does not have any mention in that email of all their rules or at least a link to their rules or a mention of other bonus rules?

Again, if you didnt work for EOG you would have some credibility.

ATX

Thank you Richard...

Of course I was aware of what the majority of posters would think, but as you know, I not NOT afraid to stand up for what I believe in...

Oddsmaker may indeed have its share of problems, but in this dispute, oddsmaker had a wad of cash that convinced me to choose their side...12io4j2w90

fixed it for you.

:pop:

JuanTimeKid

EOG Member

Ah back, sorry I misspoke, there was no VIP code, it was a VIP email. A VIP email that you fwd to someone who was not supposed to have it. At that point you called a different line, a line that you hoped would act incompetently, and you lost. You, Jimmy, have changed your story 3 times.

I thought it was ok
I was told it was ok
ok, so maybe I wasn't told it was ok
fact? You lied a couple times there and you knew, all along, what you were doing. This book has a profile on you and they fully expected you to lose, that is not a slight, that is just a fact and why you were contacted with this offer in the first place. You, specifically, were contacted. This was not something you were authorized to pass on; this is nothing more than an issue of you blatantly breaking a rule, knowingly, and then lying about it. I can think of no less sympathetic position. I adore people; honest people. I don't see you as that in the least.

I have talked with Ken who has spent countless hours on this.
I have talked with oddsmaker who has spent countless hours on this.

Each of them has nothing to gain from this and, in fact, are likely to lose from this. If Ken didn't care or had his mind made up, he would have spent 1/10th the time on this that he did. Oddsmaker has guys they have paid out over 100k in the last 9 months. They are certainly not worried about your 8 dimes. What they are worried about is a player who has shown them that he will try and circumvent the rules and a player who has demonstrated an arrogance and ignorance when dealing with the vary people he tried to cheat.

What is your contention now, does it change with the moment? You knew you couldn't do what you did, you knew you called another number to try and redeem this bonus. If you thought it was ok, then why did you not call the person and number in the email you sent on to your father? Give me a break. You aren't going to bullshit me, please. It was it is. You rolled the dice, you lost. You were arrogant and now you want to take down a book with you over your own 8 dime mistake. Your mistake, Jimmy. Your own lapse in judgment. Your own scheme gone wrong. It would be nice if you would own up to it and move on, but that's obviously not going to be the case. People can bash here if they like, but this one isn't even hard for me to decide on. Ken asked me not to post until he did.

What can I say? I can't stomach lying or cheating. Its about as simple as that.

Good day.

Lol mofome, seriously dude this isn't some big conspiracy theory, u are trying to make this into something bigger than it is - Like Jimmymac had this BIG elaborate plan to get another FREE 500 dollars, his father is a gambler, why wouldn't he make him aware of this..... Do you think he is dumb enuf to think that a different PHONE NUMBER would work, he obv deals with offshore sites who probably have numerous numbers - The only thing Jimmy is at fault for is thinking this offer was legit, I guess we can call him dumb for believing he'd get paid - Mofome, u think u are superior and know more about it than everyone else, the fact is, maybe 3 to 4 guys out of over 100 replies agree with the book here - Just face it, the book overreacted, thought someone was trying to dupe them, and made the WRONG decision, not other way around this!

I see this as Jimmy calling his Dad, telling him about this free 500, his dad sounding interested and the Dad asked for details, Jimmy said I will email you over the email I got - Why is Jimmy suppose to think he is some VIP member to a site HE HAS NEVER GAMBLED ON, and this email was only for him? Why would he think he was special, he simply thought this was some random promotion that we all get via email from numberous websites.... I guess OM's doesn't want their site to be promoted, crazy marketing I'd say, more like BS

mofome

Banned

Mofome,

You are a complete joke. If you didnt work for the company that just ruled against me you might have an ounce of credibility. Honest person?? you dont know me one bit and you make a judgement based on what?? Were you there on the phone calls? were you there when the conversation happened with my dad? No you werent so you dont know what the truth is so you are lying to urself.

its so obvious your trying to save face for your employer and i guess i cant blame you. But please save us all with your honesty BS.

you guys are spinning all you can to make this decision make sense and its pathetic.

the bottom line is i got screwed out of 8400 that i won fair and square. look at the original email i posted earlier. if you want to discuss honesty than tell me why oddsmaker does not have any mention in that email of all their rules or at least a link to their rules or a mention of other bonus rules?

Jimmy, I make my own decisions, thank you. You don't know me at all. You're a cheat, I don't care to be politically correct.

I made my own decision. Again. I have disagreed with Ken. I am adamant in my opinion. I could make much more money than I do if I wanted to sacrifice my integrity, but I don't. You don't have a clue who I am, what I have done for player, or what I have done for posters on eog. Educate yourself a bit; as I have about you.

jimmymac24

EOG Addicted

thought it was ok
I was told it was ok

fact? You lied a couple times there and you knew, all along, what you were doing. This book has a profile on you and they fully expected you to lose, that is not a slight, that is just a fact and why you were contacted with this offer in the first place. You, specifically, were contacted. This was not something you were authorized to pass on; this is nothing more than an issue of you blatantly breaking a rule, knowingly, and then lying about it. I can think of no less sympathetic position. I adore people; honest people. I don't see you as that in the least.

mofome,

you said it best they fully expected me to lose. thats why they gave me the offer. they figured i would lose and then deposit and they would win. when that did not happen they find excuse to not pay. btw they have my name from Betonsports from what shrink said they should have expected i might win since i won a ton with them.

But its classy you try to take a dig about me losing. surprising for a guy that claims to be so upright and honest.

Mofome,

It's called towing the company line...

mofome

Banned

Lol mofome, seriously dude this isn't some big conspiracy theory, u are trying to make this into something bigger than it is - Like Jimmymac had this BIG elaborate plan to get another FREE 500 dollars, his father is a gambler, why wouldn't he make him aware of this..... Do you think he is dumb enuf to think that a different PHONE NUMBER would work, he obv deals with offshore sites who probably have numerous numbers - The only thing Jimmy is at fault for is thinking this offer was legit, I guess we can call him dumb for believing he'd get paid - Mofome, u think u are superior and know more about it than everyone else, the fact is, maybe 3 to 4 guys out of over 100 replies agree with the book here - Just face it, the book overreacted, thought someone was trying to dupe them, and made the WRONG decision, not other way around this!

I see this as Jimmy calling his Dad, telling him about this free 500, his dad sounding interested and the Dad asked for details, Jimmy said I will email you over the email I got - Why is Jimmy suppose to think he is some VIP member to a site HE HAS NEVER GAMBLED ON, and this email was only for him? Why would he think he was special, he simply thought this was some random promotion that we all get via email from numberous websites.... I guess OM's doesn't want their site to be promoted, crazy marketing I'd say, more like BS

I realize that it wasn't a big conspiracy. It was a quick attempt at cheating a book that went wrong. Perhaps if he had made his plan a bit more elaborate, he could have pulled it off.

It sounds like you have quite the spin. I went into this without any loyalties at all, as I did when I came to eog and paid someone 1500 who was stiffed by a book that advertised here when I didn't even work here.

He got the VIP email because information is not hard to obtain. They knew Jimmy was a large player and someone they figured would lose in the end. Simple, really. Or, do you think it was just by chance, that Jimmy happens to be someone who bets fairly large figures at several books? Maybe they just guessed. Maybe.

Skip Futon

EOG Member

The people defending Oddsmaker can justify this anyway they like. They're wrong. I mean honestly, I'm waiting for Oddsmaker to come out and say that Jimmy checked that he read the TOC box in 5 seconds which is proof that he didn't read the TOC because it woud take longer than 5 seconds to read.

Clearly I shouldn't bother even responding to MoFome though since he apperantly must be

since he has such amazing mindreading skills

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Mofome,

Don't even bother, Jimmy. These scumbags are just as guilty as Oddsmaker. Notice that NOT ONE player has sided with the book here. They are ALL EOG scum. I wouldn't even waste my time here honestly. I'd go about spreading the word about what a shit book Oddsmaker is and what a pathetic operation they run at EOG.

mofome

Banned

thought it was ok
I was told it was ok

mofome,

you said it best they fully expected me to lose. thats why they gave me the offer. they figured i would lose and then deposit and they would win. when that did not happen they find excuse to not pay. btw they have my name from Betonsports from what shrink said they should have expected i might win since i won a ton with them.

But its classy you try to take a dig about me losing. surprising for a guy that claims to be so upright and honest.

Its a not a dig, your arrogance shows again. Its the facts that I care about and that IS why you were contacted. That IS why you got the email. It is a fact of the case, it is not a dig.

mofome

Banned

It's called towing the company line...

Again, I had my ruling prior to Ken posting. He asked me to wait. A lot of assumptions out here. I just don't like people who take shots like that.

If this mistake was so innocent, then why did Jimmy/father call a different number than the one in the email the 2nd time? Oh, yeah.

mofome

Banned

The people defending Oddsmaker can justify this anyway they like. They're wrong. I mean honestly, I'm waiting for Oddsmaker to come out and say that Jimmy checked that he read the TOC box in 5 seconds which is proof that he didn't read the TOC because it woud take longer than 5 seconds to read.

Clearly I shouldn't bother even responding to MoFome though since he apperantly must be

since he has such amazing mindreading skills

Jimmy has a position that is hard to defend.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

You used to be a decent guy, mo. Such a shame what you've turned into. I think one of Ken's pubes is stuck in your teeth...

If this was really an attempt at stealing from the book, then jimmy would have withdrew any winnings before trying to get a bonus for his dad.

JuanTimeKid

EOG Member

Again, I had my ruling prior to Ken posting. He asked me to wait. A lot of assumptions out here. I just don't like people who take shots like that.

If this mistake was so innocent, then why did Jimmy/father call a different number than the one in the email the 2nd time? Oh, yeah.

Ur defense is some big different number, its not 911 he is calling, I am guessing they have more than ONE number - Also, you can tell ur just as stubborn and cocky as this Anthony guy, saying who do you think ur talking to, etc.... Also, ur so adament Jimmy is a cheat, ur one sided reponse is a joke and I don't even know why u posted, my guess is that you and Anthony have something special going on the side:blink:

Skip Futon

EOG Member

You and the Shrink have made a ruling and judgement off nothing but assumptions and contractual loopholes.

You two seriously can't say that you don't have a tadbit of bias here. That's a much harder position to defend than Jimmy's.

jimmymac24

EOG Addicted

Mofome,

along the lines of your honesty claims a few posts back you claimed to try and contact me?? are you lying?? did you leave a voicemail or send an email to me?? I never got anything from you so you are lying.

and no i am not arrogant. I just know i am right and will not go away that easily. It never was about the 8k to me. it was making sure they were exposed for this. and that i think has been accomplished.

I knew i would never get paid. my wife asked me last week after i spoke with ken what i thought and I said im not gonna get paid. I knew that without an unbiased third party i was screwed.

JuanTimeKid

EOG Member

If this was really an attempt at stealing from the book, then jimmy would have withdrew any winnings before trying to get a bonus for his dad.

DING DING DING - Any person would do the same if their intent was to steal, I mean Jimmy is an establish sportsbettor, I would think he knows about deposits and withdrawals, he wouldn't go jeopardize getting his money for a measely 500 more

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

The father tried to get a bonus. Oddsmaker shot him down and said no. End of story. The son goes on a winning streak and wants his money. Oddsmaker tries to find a reason to stiff the player. Hey, his father called to try to get a bonus. Lets stiff him for bonus abuse! Yeah, thats it, no one will know we stiffed him but us. WRONG!!!!!!!!!

You call that "taking a shot"?

Perhaps that is where we disagree!

jimmymac24

EOG Addicted

and the reason my dad called another number was it was the number on the website where he first opened his account. there was no agenda. If oddsmaker really saw my action at other books they would know that i would not try and cheat a book out of 500 bucks. my play shows i have plenty of money and do not need to take bonuses to get by.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

The most disgusting thing in all of this is that Oddsmaker, Shrink, and now Mofome are siding with Oddsmaker based on "what they think jimmymac was trying to do". Even if he WAS trying to get another bonus it was denyed. The only facts without arguement in this dispute is that he opened an acct, received a bonus, and fairly brought the balance up to $8400. Now the second bonus is in dispute. Jimmy claims he was merely forwarding on t his pops. Oddsmaker and the owners here claim he was trying to bonus whore. Point is OM did not allow the bonus and no harm going forward. Whatever anyone THINKS was trying to happen does not give Oddsmaker the right t confiscate the players $8400 which he won fairly. I don't see how anyone can possibly agree with that. If Oddsmaker thinks he is being sneaky then close his account, and kick him out but stealing hius funds which were won fairly is ridiculous. Mo and Shrink- how can you honestly agree with keeping this guys funds? If they think this player is a scumbag so be it and kick him to the curb but to keep his mney is ridiculous.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Thru the years i have read where people complain about Oddsmakers bonuses programs over and over again. If u post on any site i have to believe that at one point in ur postings, u have read one of these post. Which leads to my question. Why in the world would u take one of their bonuses and give them any ammo at all, to boot u at any point? I know if this was me i wouldn't be giving out my promo to anyone to chance that some day i could get my account up very high and then have it taken right out from under me. Same reason i never bet bad lines. So if this fellow in question read one of those complaints back in the day, then he should be ashamed of putting himself in this position to begin with.

The most disgusting thing in all of this is that Oddsmaker, Shrink, and now Mofome are siding with Oddsmaker based on "what they think jimmymac was trying to do". Even if he WAS trying to get another bonus it was denyed. The only facts without arguement in this dispute is that he opened an acct, received a bonus, and fairly brought the balance up to $8400. Now the second bonus is in dispute. Jimmy claims he was merely forwarding on t his pops. Oddsmaker and the owners here claim he was trying to bonus whore. Point is OM did not allow the bonus and no harm going forward. Whatever anyone THINKS was trying to happen does not give Oddsmaker the right t confiscate the players $8400 which he won fairly. I don't see how anyone can possibly agree with that. If Oddsmaker thinks he is being sneaky then close his account, and kick him out but stealing hius funds which were won fairly is ridiculous. Mo and Shrink- how can you honestly agree with keeping this guys funds? If they think this player is a scumbag so be it and kick him to the curb but to keep his mney is ridiculous.

all the good books pay you out and kick you out if u try to cheat them. All the shit books kick you out and keep your money. Bottom line is play at good books and not shit books. Trying to cheat books doesn't work either. Unless your name is WVU

JuanTimeKid

EOG Member

and the reason my dad called another number was it was the number on the website where he first opened his account. there was no agenda. If oddsmaker really saw my action at other books they would know that i would not try and cheat a book out of 500 bucks. my play shows i have plenty of money and do not need to take bonuses to get by.

IMO, I would have wasted all my friends time on this 500 bonus, I mean why wouldn't I, its free, I would tell my dad, my friends, everyone bc someone is giving 500 away for free, we can scam the whole book, a FREE 500, oh boy- Oh wait, if I did that without actually proving it is legit and that I would get paid out if I won, I would like an ass to everyone's time I was wasting - So, maybe I will wait until I actually know the site pays out the winners!!!!!

U say its cheating, wouldn't you think someone who say, makes counterfeit money, would make sure it actually worked b4 they went around giving it away to everyone they know?????

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Major point here. Why try to get an EXTRA free play bonus when he has money still in his account?

ATX

The father tried to get a bonus. Oddsmaker shot him down and said no. End of story. The son goes on a winning streak and wants his money. Oddsmaker tries to find a reason to stiff the player. Hey, his father called to try to get a bonus. Lets stiff him for bonus abuse! Yeah, thats it, no one will know we stiffed him but us. WRONG!!!!!!!!!

good summary.

2938u4ji23

they pulled this crap with someone I know because they were both in the same BIG CITY!

Skip Futon

EOG Member

Major point here. Why try to get an EXTRA free play bonus when he has money still in his account?

DING DING DING

Still haven't seen Mofome or Shrink defend this point.

Instead they are just trying to cite Oddsmaker loophoes and bash the player.

If anyone was taking a shot, it was Oddsmaker, sending a free $500 to some guy who has a history of playing big.

Can't help but think how many hundreds or probably thousands of these "free $500" offers were mailed out.

Oddsmaker seems to have mailed these offers out in an UNSOLICITED manner.

They mailed (or emailed) them to folks on a mailing list they had of high roller losers..

Hoping to catch their hook in a few whales..

Jimmy,

Did you not email your Father the exact same email that was sent to you?

Did your Father not pretend that he got the same email as you did when he called a different customer service to get the 500 dollar free play?

Did you ever change your story around with Anthony when you first told Anthony that someone from VIP said your Father could use your bonus email as well and get the 500 dollar free play?

When did u first start playing with an offshore sports book?

Thanks,
Ken

Yes I forwarded him the exact same email so he would have the information. He was asking me for their phone number,website address,etc and i wanted to get off the phone to watch the games i was betting so i said ill forward you the email.

My father DID NOT pretend he got the same offer. He called the number that was on the website. this where you guys have it all wrong in your conspiracy theory. You think he consciously thought if he calls the other number they may give him the same bonus cuz they think its his?? He was not thinking that deeply into it. he just opened an account and called the number on the sit.

And i never changed my story around with anthony. i mentioned to him that i mentioned to his clerk about my dad trying to get a similiar deal and he took that and ran with it like i was saying the clerk gave the ok for my dad to get that bonus. It was never that detailed a conversation at all. No one gave me the ok cuz i WAS NOT trying to pull a sneaky move.

The funny thing is this is all so avoidable if these books could just put a unique number on each promo and then if someone else calls they ask for the code and if it has been used already say its not your offer.etc... with technology today this should not be so hard. Again, I never had a promo code.

I know you have to justify your decision but i feel it is the wrong one. I am the customer here and its good business sense to give the customer the benefit of the doubt before making assumptions.

I knew from the tone of tony stewarts voice at oddsmaker on the first call that his goal was to discredit my winning by any means possible.

I noticed you never answered the question as to the YEAR you first begain betting offshore?

Thanks for your time,

THE SHRINK

jimmymac24

EOG Addicted

mofome you have not answered my questions. you claim you hate people who lie. so do you hate yourself?? you told me on these posts earlier you tried to contact me but i never responded so you made your decision based on the facts you were given. You never ever tried to contact me.

You know how the guy that says,"to be honest with you" before he says something is usually a liar. that is you. practice what you preach my friend.