jj gold bashing Shrink, General, and Expanda

dirty

EOG Master
Re: jj gold bashing Shrink, General, and Expanda

They must have paid him the $400 the video was removed from youtube. Damn that was the greatest

And why would he have to be paid for it to be taken off youtube... It is Highly Unlikely that JJ Gold will get anything from Ken or Pete

And why would he have to be paid for it to be taken off youtube... It is Highly Unlikely that JJ Gold will get anything from Ken or Pete

The odds are much more likely that JJ Gold will pay us....:LMAO

Believe me, I did not want that last YouTube broadcast removed. It was hilarious.....

However, I was informed that JJ Gold violated the terms and conditions due to his threats...

Oh well, he can keep trying...

The General and I appreciate the recognition....

Thanks again JJ...:bounce

The Devil

EOG Master

I THINK KEN HIRED AN ACTOR TO DO THIS AS THE BOWL ME---MADCAPPER SOAP GOT SO MUCH ATTENTION KEN FIGURED A NEW SOAP.......THE JJ-SHRINK SAGA WOULD GAIN AS MUCH ATTENTION.........KEN IS ONE SMART DUDE WHEN IT COMES TO GETTING POSTS........

Cannon

Banned

How many people does this site pay to have people post as 25 ghosts to make your site look like it has losts of traffic and posters. Kind of cheezy if you ask me.

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

CANNON, The only site that pays GHOST posters is THE MAJOR... This guy has an army of ghost.

How many people does this site pay to have people post as 25 ghosts to make your site look like it has losts of traffic and posters. Kind of cheezy if you ask me.

You can't be serious Cannon. Come on man.

Check with some of our sponsors if you really think we have ghosts...

Last I was informed, we had over 50 NEW accounts into one of our younger sports books...

Jealousy is a bad thing...

roach23

Banned

what about all these guys??

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" width="250">Referrers</td> <td class="thead">Referred Users</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1">Bonusman EOG Member
</td> <td class="alt2"> ADAMBET, AM1976, Aleman, Alexis, BB6295, Bart, Bobby15, Bubba56, Chas, Chrls, Collegeguy, Deerguy, Drivers, EastCoast, Easternkid, Gogamle987, Illiad, JRW7834, Jasontkd, Jman1902, Krn, MarkL, Preach, RandyP, Redd, Redman, Reggie, Rooferman, Rookiekid, Sportsfan, Theo, Typhoon, Vulcan, Youngerdays, adamh147, appleman, armyvet, arynity, ash0860, bossman911, collegebettor85, collegeman, ct10079, farmer78, flapper, free_rollin, gogamblers, greatcubsfam, jasonmann, jeffgold, jerry_5533, lisa111, navyvet454, raptors07, realguy, sbjunkie, silky444, simpson625, slick235, sportscaster58, stickman, trex
(62 - 12.35% of total referred users)
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1">Bonusman.com EOG Member
</td> <td class="alt2"> AndyMan, Ape, Baron, BiggerBetttor, Dante5839, Darkwolf, EasternPanther, Easternbettor, FBfan3862, FREDMY, For30000, GamlinFoo, Grnade, Harley, Hmmm, Jack-King, Ladiesman, Partyguy, Potlock, Quarterback, Ralph, Recgamble, Rouge, SD15789, Southern, Sunbird, TPSPL, TROG, Trainer, WayneW, Wonderman, Xmaster, amber, bet mommy, bigbearsfan, bummerman, collegekid, dc1962, hairy, mtcmom, ontariowrangler, saugastreets, thespyingtroll, verticalvoid, 12111978
(45 - 8.96% of total referred users)
</td></tr></tbody></table>

mofome

Banned

what about all these guys??

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead width=250>Referrers</TD><TD class=thead>Referred Users</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>Bonusman EOG Member

</TD><TD class=alt2>ADAMBET, AM1976, Aleman, Alexis, BB6295, Bart, Bobby15, Bubba56, Chas, Chrls, Collegeguy, Deerguy, Drivers, EastCoast, Easternkid, Gogamle987, Illiad, JRW7834, Jasontkd, Jman1902, Krn, MarkL, Preach, RandyP, Redd, Redman, Reggie, Rooferman, Rookiekid, Sportsfan, Theo, Typhoon, Vulcan, Youngerdays, adamh147, appleman, armyvet, arynity, ash0860, bossman911, collegebettor85, collegeman, ct10079, farmer78, flapper, free_rollin, gogamblers, greatcubsfam, jasonmann, jeffgold, jerry_5533, lisa111, navyvet454, raptors07, realguy, sbjunkie, silky444, simpson625, slick235, sportscaster58, stickman, trex
(62 - 12.35% of total referred users)

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>Bonusman.com EOG Member

</TD><TD class=alt2>AndyMan, Ape, Baron, BiggerBetttor, Dante5839, Darkwolf, EasternPanther, Easternbettor, FBfan3862, FREDMY, For30000, GamlinFoo, Grnade, Harley, Hmmm, Jack-King, Ladiesman, Partyguy, Potlock, Quarterback, Ralph, Recgamble, Rouge, SD15789, Southern, Sunbird, TPSPL, TROG, Trainer, WayneW, Wonderman, Xmaster, amber, bet mommy, bigbearsfan, bummerman, collegekid, dc1962, hairy, mtcmom, ontariowrangler, saugastreets, thespyingtroll, verticalvoid, 12111978
(45 - 8.96% of total referred users)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

roach23

Banned

you lost me roach?????

some guy from bonusman.com has referred over 100 people and not one of them has a post here (i didn't check but i haven't seen any of them post). i'm assuming at least some if not most of these are ghosts.

The Devil

EOG Master

some guy from bonusman.com has referred over 100 people and not one of them has a post here (i didn't check but i haven't seen any of them post). i'm assuming at least some if not most of these are ghosts.

OK NOW I UNDERSTAND.......LOOKS LIKE THE GUY IS A SPAMMER OF SOME SORT...........AND MAYBE EOG HAS SOFTWARE THAT DETECTS IP ADDRESSES OF THOSE BANNED.........PREVENTING THEM TO POST.........

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Oh, they posted allright...

It is someone trying to get free advertising, and registered names, then spams the board with bogus promo codes and links, so we catch them, and put them on PR.....

my definition of a ghost, would be one poster, who POSTS as 2 different people, without posters knowledge......

The guys you are pointing out, are multiple names from a business, that has tried to spam our boards repeatedly...so we have to put the name on Post Review, and delete the posts for "free advertising"..

roach23

Banned

this guy is fucking hilarious...much more entertaining than those weak Britney Spears articles on the main page. Shrink should look into investing in some of this.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QAaaranqvCg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QAaaranqvCg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

roach23

Banned

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KURX7t8JTGg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KURX7t8JTGg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

FROM the SHRINK Jealousy is a bad thing. GUESS what this is never going to stop.. when the SHRINK was in charge of the rx. THE TOUGH GUY MAJOR LOL, would send is ARMY OF GHOST to attack. Jealousy is a bad thing

holy crap I got mention in the 2nd half of that video. Now that's funny!

That first new one was pretty good. The last one...not so good.

I guess he's running out of material.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

this guy is fucking hilarious...much more entertaining than those weak Britney Spears articles on the main page. Shrink should look into investing in some of this.

<OBJECT height=350 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QAaaranqvCg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></OBJECT>
</P>

Are those supposed to be dredlocks? Thats funny as hell. Hes now on some of the other posters on the site. :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

andrew748

Banned

i'm going to be in the minority here but, really these just aren't funny to me.

the view counts are disappointing to imo.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="5" width="100%"> <tbody><tr valign="top"> <td width="20%">
EOG Boys
06:15
Added: 2 hours ago
Views: 4

<!-- end vEntry --> </td> <td width="20%">
Sporto
03:04
Added: 2 hours ago
Views: 6

Kenny
09:24
Added: 1 day ago
Views: 201

2 ratings

Re: breakdance
01:36
Added: 4 days ago
Views: 81

1 rating

Compulsive Gambling
06:47
Added: 4 days ago
Views: 85

1 rating

<!-- end vEntry --> </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td width="20%">
wsex
05:04
Added: 5 days ago
Views: 107

Snowstorm
06:39
Added: 5 days ago
Views: 31

Danielle
06:09
Added: 1 week ago
Views: 57

Harry
09:04
Views: 76

1 rating

Re: BBOY CASPER TRAILER
02:13
Views: 300

RMJ
06:31
Views: 102

RW
05:07
Views: 161

1 rating

15 Dime Check
04:33
Views: 86

Hiding Your Gambling
07:01
Added: 2 weeks ago
Views: 204

1 rating

Raiders
04:15
Views: 239

2 ratings

Theo Lawsuite
06:39
Views: 78

Sunday
05:03
Views: 84

1 rating

Bookie Beating
04:01
Views: 199

1 rating

GANCH-SBR
05:00
Views: 188

1 rating

Sucker Punched By A Bookmaker
03:29
Added: 3 weeks ago
Views: 428

1 rating

<!-- end vEntry --> </td> </tr> </tbody></table>

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

ANDREW YOU ARE IN THE MINORITY THESE VIDEOS ARE FUNNY AS HELL.I HAVE TO ADMIT THE MORE VIDEOS JJGOLD DOES IT BECOMES STALE BUT THAT FIRST ONE I SAW WITH SICK GAMBLER GOING TO MEET GUY LEFLAUR WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I EVER SAW.

WOULD SOMEBODY PUT UP THE LINK FOR THE SICK GAMBLER VIDEO THAT WAS THE BEST ONE.

andrew748

Banned

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A5q9qNyg6p8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A5q9qNyg6p8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

there you go beaner

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

holy crap I got mention in the 2nd half of that video. Now that's funny!

That first new one was pretty good. The last one...not so good.

I guess he's running out of material.

:LMAO :LMAO

Let me piss this looney off and see if he will say anything about me in the next video.....this is for you, JJ :

:LMAO :LMAO

Cannon

Banned

Why did this guy get paid to post as 25 different ghosts?
Was it to fill up the site with traffic?

Why did this guy get paid to post as 25 different ghosts?
Was it to fill up the site with traffic?

Cannon,

What's your agenda and why do you care?

I mean, 25 ghosts, come on man. You know that didn't happen, yet you've mentioned it twice now. Is there a point?

Cannon

Banned

That bozo posted it with the names he posted under I guess the shrink removed the names he posted under. I don't know why you would pay a guy $400 a month to post under 25 names to fill the site up?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

put JJ in the title and get almost 2000 page views. He is the dominant attention getter in the off shore world thats for sure...

Cannon

Banned

Why is he paid to post at these sites this clown never wins and it looks like he would bet his last nickel and I am sure he does that all the time. Is he trying to get people to lose at the sites that sponsor this site..