jj gold bashing Shrink, General, and Expanda

Cannon

Banned
Re: jj gold bashing Shrink, General, and Expanda

He got a new hair style check it out on youtube. He is one sexy devil.

Cannon

Banned

I can't get enough of this guy. Check out the new video they are going to finish this guy like they did Joe Pesci. He will be sleeping with the fishes by the first of the month.

YouTube - Sporto

DOES MAJOR REALLY INVITE YOU OVER TO MEET GUY LAFLUER AND THEN HAVE PEOPLE ROLL YA?:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

FUCK! I NEVER KNEW MAJOR WAS SO GANGSTER! I MIGHT HAFTA START POSTING THERE!!:cheers :cheers :cheers

Cannon

Banned

Hank has skipped town boys. I say he is headed to Vegas.
I would look at the cheap buffet dinners for him if I was looking for him.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

JJ was a paid contributor here. I will not lie to any of you. DO a search in the dump and YOU will see his meltdowns were severe and I will not tolerate that behavior from ANY employee. Bottom line.

mofome

Banned

JJ was a paid contributor here. I will not lie to any of you. DO a search in the dump and YOU will see his meltdowns were severe and I will not tolerate that behavior from ANY employee. Bottom line.

i thought the staff had said he was never paid. none of my concern, just new information.

:)

i most certainly will not be doing a search in the dump, im not all that intersted. i dont know jj.

:cheers

The General

JJ can be Kewl, (I do not dislike him) but he cannot maintain any sense of reality or discipline to be an employee. He begged and we gave in because that is he nature of SHRINK & I. He failed in ALL aspects, except he can post a lot which is why he was employed by SBR a well. They thought this loon could help their company. We live: We learn!

Katie

EOG Master

like i said earlier the dude has personality disorder written all over him! he's funny though. :)

mofome

Banned

JJ can be Kewl, (I do not dislike him) but he cannot maintain any sense of reality or discipline to be an employee. He begged and we gave in because that is he nature of SHRINK & I. He failed in ALL aspects, except he can post a lot which is why he was employed by SBR a well. They thought this loon could help their company. We live: We learn!

sounds good. ive never been around jj, so ive just heard of him from the guys here.

sounds like moving on was the best option.

The General

Katie, I would be lying if I disagreed about JJ being funny, He is a top 5 in that category.

Katie

EOG Master

Katie, I would be lying if I disagreed about JJ being funny, He is a top 5 in that category.

i think it's great that you can still say that if he put you guys through a lot! says a lot about you, gen!! :)

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

THE VIDEOS ARE GOOD BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT I ONLY DIED LAUGHING AT ONE.I JUST CANT STOP LAUGHING ABOUT SICK GAMBLER GETTING ALL DRESSED UP TO GO MEET GUY LAFLAUR :LMAO :LMAO I AM TELLING YOU GUYS THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN ANY FORUM:houra

Cannon

Banned

Dirty just told me this site does not pay people to post. What is up with that. You have these mods posting under many different names and creating plays on both sides of games just like touts. This must mean if you have mods creating new identities on this site you can not trust any of the information you find on this site. You guys trying to get people to lose money so your comission checks from the books are larger? It took me a while to put this together. Why would you pay a nut job like Hank Webber to post anyway this guy is a loser he drives a 1974 van and is on the run from some books now. I would warn anyone to be careful of what you read on this site affecting what you wager on.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

You have these mods posting under many different names and creating plays on both sides of games just like touts. This must mean if you have mods creating new identities on this site you can not trust any of the information you find on this site. You guys trying to get people to lose money so your comission checks from the books are larger? It took me a while to put this together.

That is a 100% absolute LIE......I can see why it took u a while to "put it together"....

People used to say the same thing at the RX, that all the mods had different names and were posting as different people, etc.....you think someone wouldnt blow the whistle on it, AFTER leaving if it were true....?

dirty

EOG Master

I am Mofome....

Bucs is General

General is Shrink

Hache is Lawrence

Lawrence is Dirty

Dirty is Doc Mercer

Doc Mercer is Devil

and so it goes.... it is just the same 3-4 people Cannon that post over and over... WE never sleep... We are all Meth Heads who don't have a life except having Ghosts at EOG.....

Get a Clue Man

The General

Pretty sharp how SHRINK hires stand ins at parties so it looks like we are real. ;)