JJGold : When will Fresno hit -10.5 ?

Sam Odom

EOG Master
20mins ago wwts, holly & 5dimes had -10
I think it would be crazy for them to go to 10.5 but that is good enough reason to do it:cocktail

Sam Odom said:
20mins ago wwts, holly & 5dimes had -10
I think it would be crazy for them to go to 10.5 but that is good enough reason to do it:cocktail
Yell if you see 10 1/2. I tried to make a 10 point market at matchbook and they wouldn't let me do it.

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Jimmy Hoffa said:
I tried to make a 10 point market at matchbook and they wouldn't let me do it.

Yeah, one small problem with them. I can understand not allowing any and all market requests but they should allow 1 full point either way of their set line. They have 9.5, if someone wants to put up a -10.5 (+125) why not?

Sam Odom said:
Yeah, one small problem with them. I can understand not allowing any and all market requests but they should allow 1 full point either way of their set line. They have 9.5, if someone wants to put up a -10.5 (+125) why not?
I agree 100%. If the idea behind the concept is to allow a "free market" than it should be anything goes. Just because someone is willing to offer exposure on a ridiculous number it should not be stopped from being offered.

I've been watching. I'll hang in there with my Boise +7 and ML. I didn't think we'd ever see 10 1/2. Matchbook had 7 1/2, guess my offer of 10 wouldn't have seen much intrest.

Hoping for a good game.