Re: JK is this true?

I'm not saying its inaccurate just wanted to know if you told Paul that

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Maybe send Kelly a PM?

You're giving this moron exactly what he wants, attention.

All considerations appreciated.

blueline

EOG Master

Paul Gallo is one of the Twitter names he created to "converse" with himself. I know JK has nothing to do with this...thought the LOL indicated that

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Paul Gallo is one of the Twitter names he created to "converse" with himself.....

Correct. And to what purpose do you think he does all this?

He has an unquenchable desire to stay relevant. Positive or negative, he just craves attention of any kind.

Love me, hate me, just PLEASE talk about me. PLEASE!!

We start a thread featuring him it's exactly why he makes these efforts and creates all these fictional characters in the first place.

That said it was just a request, if you prefer highlighting his latest efforts than by all means carry on.....

blueline

EOG Master

Given his lunacy and the amount of material there is to work with I think the Gabe threads and posts have been kept to a minimum.

I think this Twitter post was worth noting as its an example of projection 101

blueline

EOG Master

I do agree with you...being thought of as irrelevant is what eats at him the most so any attention even negative " feeds the beast"

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Paul is the brother that Ernest and Julio are embarasssd to discuss.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Haha...... :) :)

I do agree with you...being thought of as irrelevant is what eats at him the most so any attention even negative " feeds the beast"

Spot on. After 15 plus years of watching this act the one thing I know it's never going to stop. Ever!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Only the WWE has more plot twists than sports betting forums.

How can you possibly win by spending most of your time instigating trouble?

Still doing a slow burn after losing in bitter fashion today with the Tampa Bay Rays.

railbird

EOG Master

Only the WWE has more plot twists than sports betting forums.

How can you possibly win by spending most of your time instigating trouble?

Still doing a slow burn after losing in bitter fashion today with the Tampa Bay Rays.

JK, thx for talking me off the ledge back in Early March, I haven't had a losing week since

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

JK, thx for talking me off the ledge back in Early March, I haven't had a losing week since

I gave Birdie a pep talk to trust his work and his instincts.

Cannot leave the arena at a time (March Madness) when all his work should be paying off.

I would do the same with Kane, 2W and Toby except they don't consult me for gambling advice.

kane

EOG master

I gave Birdie a pep talk to trust his work and his instincts.

Cannot leave the arena at a time (March Madness) when all his work should be paying off.

I would do the same with Kane, 2W and Toby except they don't consult me for gambling advice.

Don't need a pep talk John, I haven't had a losing week since joining this forum

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Thank you for the free publicity blueline. You have never been the sharpest tool in the shed, there is obviously something amiss with you.

Remember son, I am always 3 steps ahead of you.

6-0 +6.00 units in CFB all documented at Rx.. (why am I always winning, while you are losing?)

"Hey, that blueline sure is a sharp handicapper" - Said by NO ONE

blueline

EOG Master
maybe JK has connections at the Fremont and can get us seats in the book and some of those coveted drink tickets. ☝

blueline

EOG Master
The game I bet doesn't kick till hours from now. " get a life" says the guy who keeps clicking the thread

blueline

EOG Master
I do have to wonder first post in the thread you said this :

Thank you for the free publicity blueline

then not even an hour later you said this
dude it's 20 mins til kickoff and this is what you are consumed with? get a life

if it really was as you said " free publicity" why would you not eyes on it and want posts bumping to the top of the site?
doesnt make any sense of course except for the fact you contradict yourself.....popcorn is almost ready

Gabe

Horse racing expert
you're a square, redboarding, past posting, job calling piece of shit. Fuck you for calling my job, fuck you for giving my old address out and fuck you for all the lies and slander you post about me. I'm not taking your shit anymore. I left EOG and you still talked about me, still stalked me, still amplified my losses while ignoring my winning.

You brought this on yourself blueline. I haven't sincerely disliked many posters but you I despise. You are everything wrong with the forums, you redboard, you past post, you hold grudges, you post personal information, you call peoples work. You google me all the time because you're a freak... Your slander and lies aren't accepted anymore. I'm calling you out bitch.

blueline

EOG Master
Gabe;n7455672 said:
you're a square, redboarding, past posting, job calling piece of shit. Fuck you for calling my job, fuck you for giving my old address out and fuck you for all the lies and slander you post about me. I'm not taking your shit anymore. I left EOG and you still talked about me, still stalked me, still amplified my losses while ignoring my winning.

You brought this on yourself blueline. I haven't sincerely disliked many posters but you I despise. You are everything wrong with the forums, you redboard, you past post, you hold grudges, you post personal information, you call peoples work. You google me all the time because you're a freak... Your slander and lies aren't accepted anymore. I'm calling you out bitch.

do you despise me more than Heim.....this is the moment I can on top of the power poll....just say it