Joey's Fading Thread

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Joey's Fading Thread

Fuck get u going about celebs and u miss good Gyno stuff.
:shoot:

Pretty soon you will have shot jumpers with Randy Brown

Naw, that's all my good stories pretty much. I might tell the Dave Chappelle one but I need to check a few statues of limitations first....

I will track down GynoTheAPe to make TTP happy.

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey you want to believe in someone out there bigger than us...

Gyno ripped Peep up and down last few months. You dont think Gynos losing streak is a bit ironic

The lord workith in mysterious ways, young man

:scooter

J

joeybagadonuts

Charlotte +4.5 -102

(all plays are for one unit unless otherwise specified)

J

joeybagadonuts

Will probably play Utah later as I think it moves to +2 or hopefully 2.5 around game time.

Will post if/when I actually play it.

J

joeybagadonuts

Huh? Where did I say I was fading your pick?

You don't even gamble.

:+clueless

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Huh? Where did I say I was fading your pick?

You don't even gamble.

You didnt say you were fading my pick, but you did create a thread saying i have the worst opinion here....so, to me, naturally, i'd be a great 'fade' candidate.

What does me 'not gambling' have to do with me releasing a pick here? My pick is my opinion, my opinion is the worst according to you, seems like an obvious fade candidate, no?

J

joeybagadonuts

You didnt say you were fading my pick, but you did create a thread saying i have the worst opinion here....so, to me, naturally, i'd be a great 'fade' candidate.

What does me 'not gambling' have to do with me releasing a pick here? My pick is my opinion, my opinion is the worst according to you, seems like an obvious fade candidate, no?

You picked both sides of the game in that thread....

You said you liked one side but were cheering for the other.

:shoot:

J

joeybagadonuts

Guy, I'm posting plays I am fading in this thread.

I bet Baylor last night and Charlotte tonight.

I don't worry about clowns like you who don't even gamble. You also 'fishhead' on lots of your plays. Sorry

:cheers

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Guy, I'm posting plays I am fading in this thread.

I bet Baylor last night and Charlotte tonight.

I don't worry about clowns like you who don't even gamble. You also 'fishhead' on lots of your plays. Sorry

I'm fairly certain that posters don't care what i do in my private life as long as i pick winners.

this guy has been on a great NBA run. Made a few bucks here. Glad he stil posts.

<!-- see bottom of postbit.css for .userinfo .popupmenu styles -->
  1. Today 12:54 AM #1
  1. GOLFROCKS.32
  1. View Profile

• <DT>Join Date</DT><DD>Oct 2010</DD><DT>Location</DT><DD>Iowa</DD><DT>Posts</DT><DD>153</DD><DT>Thanks</DT><DD>10</DD><DD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 4px; WIDTH: 96%; DISPLAY: inline; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; FLOAT: left">Thanked 19 Times in 12 Posts</DD>

[h=2] NBA One-A-Day Best Bet Only - WEDNESDAY (January 11th)[/h]
Please post your best NBA play of the day. This is an older thread that I am reviving because I always loved it and found it helpful. This is a great place for the non or passive NBA fan who might just be looking to make a fun play for the day, bump up a parley or just find a gem.

Rules:
1. Post ONLY your best play of the day; however, do not force it just to make a play. If there are no good plays in a day... just let it go.
2. Pick only +100 to -120 lines. This thread is meant for sides w/ spread and O/U only. If you feel like you just have to pick a ML dog, please do it in your own thread.
3. Keep your record for this thread and this thread only and display it (updated) with your pick each day, it will be helpful to others. Please do not post your overall record for the site. Per the spirit of the bettingtalk, please do not post in this thread if it is not a pick you would co-sign to your overall site record.
4. If someone has already made the pick you like, post it anyways. It can be helpful to see that there is a consensus amongst your favorite cappers.
5. Lastly, use the line at the time of your post. If you got a better overnight line in your personal thread... too bad, it does no good for someone to see a line they can no longer follow.

Good Luck To All

originalokie ~ 10-5-1
Rainman.rck ~ 1-15
jaybiz773 ~ 8-7
bobbybacala ~ 9-4-1
GOLFROCKS.32 ~ 8-5
Coyleray ~ 7-4-1
trackman74 ~ 5-4
rmbullis ~ 5-4
hotbustop ~ 5-3
Coops ~ 3-5
SandHanitizer ~ 4-3
MachineGun ~ 3-4
McNugget ~ 2-5
winup ~ 4-2
lastwaverock ~ 2-4
moneymike ~ 3-3
Deli314 ~ 4-2
bortot23 ~ 2-3
BigItaly42 ~ 3-2
dtrain11 ~ 2-2
chyllhouse ~ 1-2-1
jjvoit ~ 2-1
gopherpuck ~ 2-1
smartmoney$ ~ 1-2
lmj5509 ~ 1-2
Derma2 ~ 2-0
TKauffman09 ~ 1-1
rboz21 ~ 1-1
nyjets1464 ~ 1-0
Dubbs ~ 0-1​

NBA YTD: 15-13 +0.7 UNITS Current Streak +2
Updated through 1-10

<!-- --> Reply Reply With Quote <!---->Thanks <!-- --> <!--
-->

<!-- see bottom of postbit.css for .userinfo .popupmenu styles -->Today 01:00 AM #2
Rainman.rck

• <DT>Join Date</DT><DD>Jan 2008</DD><DT>Location</DT><DD>United States</DD><DT>Posts</DT><DD>1,349</DD><DT>Thanks</DT><DD>208</DD><DD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 4px; WIDTH: 96%; DISPLAY: inline; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; FLOAT: left">Thanked 1,263 Times in 1,116 Posts</DD>

[h=2] [/h]
Sixers +4

ytd 1-15​

<DIV class=postfoot><!-- --> Reply Reply With Quote http://forums.eog.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=728242

J

joeybagadonuts

Damnnn. 1-15??

Wow.

Charolette fucked us. Down big at half, get within 1 with about 230 to go and lose by 10.

1-1 -.05

Played Utah +2 but obv didn't post it in time so it of course won't count toward the record win or lose.

Joey,

I don't want to post in here if you don't want me to. I figured I would share this again today if it helps make some guys money. I should have posted the plays earlier on in the season.

Today 03:10 AM #3
Rainman.rck

<DL class=userinfo_extra><DT>Join Date</DT><DD>Jan 2008</DD><DT>Location</DT><DD>United States</DD><DT>Posts</DT><DD>1,351</DD><DT>Thanks</DT><DD>209</DD><DD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 4px; WIDTH: 96%; DISPLAY: inline; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; FLOAT: left">Thanked 1,263 Times in 1,116 Posts</DD></DL>

[h=2] [/h]
Cavs +7

1-16 ytd​

J

joeybagadonuts

Golden St +3 -101
Phoenix -7 -105
Drexel -3.5 -109
Utah St +4.5 -102

J

joeybagadonuts

Keep those coming, Braker.

J

joeybagadonuts

Rough night for the faders 1-3 -2.08 units

Over all 2-4 - 3.09 units

Will have some plays for today as well as my picks for tomorrow

J

joeybagadonuts

The bums don't lose every night, just most nights.

Exactly. This game of ours is a marathon, not a sprint.

Or, I could just 'Gyno' my thread and start a new one at 0-0

:btj:

Today 02:08 AM #2 Rainman.rck

<DL class=userinfo_extra><DT>Join Date</DT><DD>Jan 2008</DD><DT>Location</DT><DD>United States</DD><DT>Posts</DT><DD>1,360</DD><DT>Thanks</DT><DD>209</DD><DD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 4px; WIDTH: 96%; DISPLAY: inline; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; FLOAT: left">Thanked 1,264 Times in 1,117 Posts</DD></DL>

[h=2] [/h]
Twolves -1

2-16 ytd​

this guy is betting overnights

J

joeybagadonuts

Haven't been wagering this week as I've been busy but I am back with a few plays for today.

Tenn +2.5 -105
Texas +3.5 -108

2-4 - 3.09 units

J

joeybagadonuts

5-4 -.09 units

Fairfield +2 -109

J

joeybagadonuts

5-5 -.18 units

Clips +115

Fading Gyno The Ape's BIG NBA PLAY!!!

I wish I kept posting these. FK.

Originally Posted by Rainman.rck
My favorite for Tuesday is Knicks toronto Under 189.

13-34 ytd

Rainman's Play​

J

joeybagadonuts

7-5 +2.14 units

N. Iowa +5.5 -105