John Kelly...give us a taste

Teddy kgb

Banned
You put a limit to the Survivor NFL contest because you said that EOG sponsors are going to have some great contest.....Well? Let's fvcking get a taste.....don't wait till the last minute because everyone will be already signed up elsewhere and there is always complaints about format....early bird gets the worm....Lets Go!!!!

Last thing EOG needs is those two turncoats Kinger and BoatDummy getting the jump start on us and then sending their Sniper Spanky to turn our lights out.......This is a War Kelly....saddle up...

I have 5 Monster football contest ideas that would fill up 20 deep by the end of this weekend but I'm holding back waiting for this White fvcking horse to arrive with contest ideas of their own...

Is this shit happening or does Big Ted need to be contest coordinator all up in this bitch?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Re: John Kelly...give us a taste

Contest ideas are great but there is no war here.....

This is a quality site on it's own, it doesn't need to run contests in order to have a reason to turn the lights on in the morning.

Contests here are just something extra, a bonus for loyal readers, not the entire concept behind the forum.

Comparing this place to the chump site that Boat runs for his EZStreet/HRWager masters is a joke. They aren't competition, this isn't a war. EOG wouldn't even accept ad dollars from High Roller Wager (EZStreet gang) and correctly so.

This is EOG, a reputable outfit in the gaming world, that's a place people hold their nose to pick up a few contest bucks and then haul ass hoping no one sees you while there.

And we move on.

Teddy kgb

Banned

True Pat.....I forgot how slimy TGF was....I thought it was the grease off the hair of Kinger or maybe the grease off Yanks fingers after a Free Pizza but I'm with you now.....it's the Palm of Boatxdummy's greasey hand after being greased by EZstreet....

Ive seen the light......only wonder why the other haven't.......Strange

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Both the NFL and NCAAF contests will be unveiled Monday, August 17 at 9:00 a.m. ET.

Book it.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Give them time, people will catch on eventually.

And great news on the contests, you can feel the electricity in the air over here.

Props to you and the crew.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

True Pat.....I forgot how slimy TGF was....I thought it was the grease off the hair of Kinger or maybe the grease off Yanks fingers after a Free Pizza but I'm with you now.....it's the Palm of Boatxdummy's greasey hand after being greased by EZstreet....

Teddy bringing the HEAT!!!!

Oops, sorry man, I know you don't like that HEAT stuff. :)

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Why that bastard!!!

Hehe.....

I will say the KGB/Bushay team is going to be seeded #1 in contest pairs....

No chance the EZStreet whore and his lackey can match you two guys in this department.

No way.

Every time I look it's the fantasy/contest guys, that's it!!? No one else around.

HighRollerWager (I still crack up when I type that) is the old EZStreet crew that Boat is a part of, they're all over there again thick as thieves.

Great work here at EOG, just pray Boat doesn't leave, the momentum has swung big time over here.

When will you ever stop lying. Do you want to make a bet on that statement big shot??
EOG wouldn't even accept ad dollars from High Roller Wager and correctly so.

And we move on (NO, you dont understand what the meaning of moving on is) .

You put a limit to the Survivor NFL contest because you said that EOG sponsors are going to have some great contest.....Well? Let's fvcking get a taste.....don't wait till the last minute because everyone will be already signed up elsewhere and there is always complaints about format....early bird gets the worm....Lets Go!!!!

Last thing EOG needs is those two turncoats Kinger and BoatDummy getting the jump start on us and then sending their Sniper Spanky to turn our lights out.......This is a War Kelly....saddle up...

I have 5 Monster football contest ideas that would fill up 20 deep by the end of this weekend but I'm holding back waiting for this White fvcking horse to arrive with contest ideas of their own...

Is this shit happening or does Big Ted need to be contest coordinator all up in this bitch?

Maureen...

Your tongue-Tonto's ass. Put some distance between them.

Maureen...

Your tongue - McIrish's jaxie. Put some distance between them.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

When will you ever stop lying. Do you want to make a bet on that statement big shot??

You're the one that said it. Being as your word is about as strong as your bankroll I think I'll pass on making any wagers.

You must not remember, you were weeping your little eyes out saying EOG wanted to charge you too much to advertise here.

Remember now dumbfuck?

PS - for the newer readers, this is how cheap fucks like George try to get free advertising......

He can't afford to buy it at a quality site, hopes to pick a fight and have 33 of his underlings run over and tell everyone how solid he is.

High Roller Wager, the joke is on everyone who tries to play there.

Patrick its very simple and you cant talk yourself out of this one.

I quote again EOG wouldn't even accept ad dollars from High Roller Wager and correctly so.

Do you stand behind that statement? Im willing to post up any amount and JK can hold the funds.

You're the one that said it. Being as your word is about as strong as your bankroll I think I'll pass on making any wagers.

You must not remember, you were weeping your little eyes out saying EOG wanted to charge you too much to advertise here.

Remember now dumbfuck?

PS - for the newer readers, this is how cheap fucks like George try to get free advertising......

He can't afford to buy it at a quality site, hopes to pick a fight and have 33 of his underlings run over and tell everyone how solid he is.

I would like some of this.

Ill give pat 3 to 1 odds.

I post up with kelly

Pat doesnt have to post up.

I win kelly gets 10% for being the middle man.

Pat?

In that case someone else we both trust like fishhead can hold the money.

And pat this time we won't move on so put up or shut up.

Re the wager between Pat and HRWager...

Obviously a case for Paddy, legal counsel for Joey BagofDonuts v. Brock Landers

A meaningful wager cannot be made on this dispute due to a semantic issue that will result in it not being settleable.

Pat said that EOG wouldn't accept ad dollars from High Roller Wager and correctly so.

Then he referenced a statement by someone, I take it HRWager, that "EOG wanted to charge you too much to advertise here."

Analysis:

There are two issues that would be alive if this stupid bet were ever made. The first is what EOG wouldn't do. The second is a moral question as to whether EOG would be "correct" in doing so. Abandon that bit, it would go on for years.

What is it that EOG wouldn't do? It seems that an offer to pay x amount to advertise was made to EOG by HR Wager. EOG did not accept. Would they have accepted a higher amount? Not something possible to determine, but there is implicit in the statement that a higher payment might have been suggested by EOG and rejected by HR Wager. We'll never know.

So we can't attribute high moral standards to EOG because its possible that they may have accepted a bigger payment. On the other hand, they didn't accept what was offered.

Bets are made on things that can be judged on a clear objective standard. That is not possible in this situation.

Pat's position, if I can read between the lines, is that HR Wager is a shit book. You can't make a bet on that. On the other side of the coin, I'm always suspicious when I hear the "Wanna bet" defense, especially when its obvious that there is nothing to bet on.

I hope that is helpful to the parties.

Teddy kgb

Banned

It's so sad that Paddy thinks anyone reads his post.....Paddy youre an old senile faggot... Nobody finds you interesting, smart, or witty..... Go try to reconcile with your Neice and nephew who hate you and stop trying to impress gamblers who think you're a piece of shit..... Well I guess you're neice and nephew think the same thing.

Oh well then, carry on

Hey Paddy I will politely ask you to sit this one out while we wait for what trick Pat will use to get himself out of this one. When he does we will take it from there

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Remember now dumbfuck?

that was a low blow

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

we talking about the same john kelly who ran the worst post-up contest I've ever been a part of last year? :doh1

jfc teddy. hate to see you begging for a taste from another man these days. so soft now. rip kgb, he's now a fvcking queeeen.

Hey Paddy I will politely ask you to sit this one out while we wait for what trick Pat will use to get himself out of this one. When he does we will take it from there

What trick would he or you need? Just another handbags at 10 paces wannabet flareup.

I don't think there is anything for Pat, or you to "get himself out of".

Maureen...

This in response to you...nobody calls me Maureen. I'm not senile or a faggot. I am getting on in years. From what I hear, I am interesting, smart, and witty. Particularly, in a side by side comparison with you. Stop bringing family into your exposure as a buttwelder, if only on sailboats, situation.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

I would like some of this.

Ill give pat 3 to 1 odds.

I post up with kelly

Pat doesnt have to post up.

I win kelly gets 10% for being the middle man.

Pat?

leave

stop trying to shit this forum up

you already do a good enough job at your own.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

we talking about the same john kelly who ran the worst post-up contest I've ever been a part of last year? :doh1

jfc teddy. hate to see you begging for a taste from another man these days. so soft now. rip kgb, he's now a fvcking queeeen.

Not my shining moment.

Guilty as charged.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Jesus Christ.....you haven't made a post in this forum since 1-11-15. but you feel the need to come in here and pile on this dead situation? I'm gonna stick up for Kelly on this one. HustleDouble fucked that contest up. John had no communication with Costa Rica at the time. Or very little anyway. And he was left in control of this place when Kinger up and left suddenly. He may not be the model mod in forum ville.....but putting the blame solely on him is wrong Timely. Something else is bothering you.....What is it?

Again....you popping in here like this after 8 months tells me that new car smell is wearing off that pizza joint you left here for. Odom, Daddy, you...and who else all making their way back here recently and bad mouthing this place.