John Kelly...give us a taste

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: John Kelly...give us a taste

Pat doesn't just throw things out.... If he says Try and Voodoo are down big to George I believe him...Try3 might be working off a debt by coming to George's defense.....

im just trying to get my Bushy BOX to show some NFL games!

Ok so you know about a case that was never posted on the forums and those were the terms given to her/him

Post the precise details then

Now you want to post up after you lost your bet. lol

Pat are you afraid of thegf. Seems like everyone is ripping you a new asshole over there. Im sure I paid each and every single poster to come to my aid.
How many times am I going to answer this question.

This is not the thread that was linked at SBR. I'll go back and double check of Chick posted it but this has never been posted on the forums. The threat of it being posted is why she got paid in the first place.

I know you've had so many problems it's hard to keep up with them all but this is a different one from the SBR fiasco.

Let me explain.

A batch of players exchange emails when they're having problems with a book but do not want to come to the forums with it.

The reasons for the player not wanting to do that will vary. But the idea is without exposing the book publicly it gives other serious players a heads up as to what books are having problems.

And let me tell you right now, George and the books he runs/ran are ALWAYS popping up. And that's just the ones I know about.

He sits up and takes action when the player threatens to bring it to the forums. If the player doesn't know about the forums they're up shit creek without a paddle.

Now let me make it simple for you George, if I'm lying why don't we post up 10k with JK here at EOG and find out.

There is no link as it was never posted on the forums but once we agree on a wager I think we can prove this was your book we're talking about.

I'll wait here, we have a bet or not?

The people involved in this are still around

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Try, you've posted several times about being ripped off for 43K from Oddsmaker. I didn't say George was behind that particualar robbery, I didn't say you were up, down or anything else. I could give a fuck.

My point was when asked earlier if he would share details about who the owner of EZ was and the whereabouts of him and other scammers he refused because he didn't want to rat them out.

Ironically the first thing he does when this young lady gets lucky is bring up ratting her out to the feds.

The post has nothing to do with you, I will leave it out next time. You've posted about being ripped off a dozen times at least, I didn't think it was a big deal. Ironically when you get a chance to make a stand you suck the same asshole of the people who steal from you over and over and over and over again.

I'm just demonstrating what a fucked up sense of loyalty these CR scammers have. They will rob us at length, but when they get hit for a small score suddenly it's okay to be a rat.

And it's okay for him to bring m wife up in this thread as well. He's the good guy, I'm the one trying to cheat you out of something.

Fucking idiot.

Ok genius so how would me telling a lady that I will expose her to the feds help my case. When did placing a bet become ilegal ?
Try, you've posted several times about being ripped off for 43K from Oddsmaker. I didn't say George was behind that particualar robbery, I didn't say you were up or down or anything else.

My point was when asked earlier if he would share details about who the owner of EZ was and the whereabouts of him and other scammers he refused because he didn't want to rat them out.

Ironically the first thing he does when this young lady gets lucky is bring up ratting her out to the feds.

The post has nothing to do with you, I will leave it out next time. You've posted about it a dozen times at least, I didn't think it was a big deal.

I'm just demonstrating what a fucked up sense of loyalty these CR scammers have. They will rob us at length, but when they get hit for a small score suddenly i's okay to be a rat.

Relax dude, I won't refer to you again. My GOD man!

What I said was it's outrageous the people behind these hit and runs who will never be exposed b these scammers

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Ok so you know about a case that was never posted on the forums and those were the terms given to her/him

Post the precise details then

Now you want to post up after you lost your bet. lol

Pat are you afraid of thegf. Seems like everyone is ripping you a new asshole over there. Im sure I paid each and every single poster to come to my aid.

Several of them, be patient my friend.

Let's get this bet settled first big man.

What a piece of shit, you don't want to help honest players in the industry that have been scammed hundreds of thousands of dollars but you cried like a bitch when some chick made a small score, LOL.

Suddenly being a rat was a good idea, eh?

Always pretty comical how in almost every case the threat of going to the forums is usually what it takes for you to do the right thing.

Sounds like it's suddenly ringing a bell huh?

Yeah, I thought so. Think you'll recognize the next one too.....

Not really so I dont see why you cant post the details without the bet since you would put the players best interests above yourself.

I do remember a few cases where it has been easy to detect a woman that is bearding. Now you are saying I told this woman I would report her to the feds. Why would I report her, for trying to cheat a book? lol

Pat you really are a lunatic and with each day of these embarassing statements you lose one person in the court of public opinion.

Spill the beans or try to come up with new conspiracy theory.

Several of them, be patient my friend.

Let's get this bet settled first big man.

What a piece of shit, you don't want to help honest players in the industry that have scammed b hundreds of thousands of dollars but you cried like a bitch when some chick made a small score, LOL.

Sounds like it's suddenly ringing a bell huh?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

:3dapplaudir:

Oh GOD, he's clapping for Try..... that's really going to encourage these idiots to show out for their hero now, LOL.

You're a piece of shit George, these guys are afraid of you, I'm not.

You headed over and made a fool of yourself.

You call your 37th book High Roller Wager when you can't take $50 bettors. Talk about a loser, man.

No biggie about the almost nonexistant roll, it happens, but come up with a better name for that shit book you use to steal post-up money from.

You come over here to talk shit to EOG when it was YOU that could not afford to pay the ad monies here.

You brought my wife into this out of nowhere. Real class.

Oh and then you posted private messages that not only didn't help you, it proved my point! LOL.

They don't want your scamming ass over here, just like I said from jump. The place smells better already.

Oh and the capper, you were asked if you would help players identify this crew of scammers operating down in CR....

You declined. Said you didn't want to be a rat.

To show what an idiot you are I posted where you did that exact thing to an honest customer because she committed the sin of getting lucky and beating your punk ass.

And the funniest part of that is if you had any sort of feel for the business at all you'd know she's going to give it all right back to you if you don't shut her down.

I guess when your job is stealing money you wouldn't know much about the book business, eh?

Game, set and match.

The money's on the dresser, I'm done with you.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Pat doesn't just throw things out.... If he says Try and Voodoo are down big to George I believe him...Try3 might be working off a debt by coming to George's defense.....

I've had a few drinks, must have written it poorly.

The point I was making is those guys have been robbed of post-up money (like myself) from various scammers down there in Costa Rica. Not saying it was or was not "George", good chance it was someone in his crew though.

What most don't realize is how quick the same people are back in business again. Rent a small cubicle in the back of a legit book, throw some contest money around, buy off some fat slob like Boat to vouch for you.

If you have the gift of gab you can convince these players they've known you forever. A CR thug with an internet connection is all it takes.

You think these young guys steal money and then retire? Hell no.

Same books that ran out with their airport bags in 2002 are doing it today. The same people behind it (sit down George).

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Not really so I dont see why you cant post the details without the bet since you would put the players best interests above yourself.

I do remember a few cases where it has been easy to detect a woman that is bearding. Now you are saying I told this woman I would report her to the feds. Why would I report her, for trying to cheat a book? lol

Pat you really are a lunatic and with each day of these embarassing statements you lose one person in the court of public opinion.

Spill the beans or try to come up with new conspiracy theory.

Details? WTF are you talking about? How many women do you book? How many beat you for 13k or whatever it was?

How many did you threaten to call the feds on?

Is there a big pool of women you had to slow pay over a period of several months??

Wow!

There's plenty of details. If not you're a bigger crook then I even realized.

And trust me, plenty of folks around that know the story.

Oh, and I could care less about public opinion. That's your gig. To beat them out of their money you have to get them to trust you.

I don't need anyone to do anything for me.

It's a good feeling, hopefully Boat can help you steal enough post-up money to get there one day.

Okay, so we have a bet it sounds like?

Send the money, I'll ask to be notified when you get around to borrowing enough of your players post-up money.

Hope the dogs aren't barking early this year, eh? Those $5 dollar bets can really ad up Georgie. LOL. Ponzi's rarely work out well.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

The vast, vast, vast majority in forumville of come to respect Geroge .......and rightfully so.

No, post the info if you want.

You have become so desilusional that its not even worth it for me to reply to your stupidity claims.

Now my gang has been stealing post up funds since 2002.

Good night bbd

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I thought Patrick McIrish and Fishhead were friends.

I always got a chuckle when Fishhead would write, "PATRICK McIRISH bringing the heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Sounds like I'm getting stiffed.

Boy, what a shock!!

No surprise, anyone classless enough to bring up my wife in something not even remotely related to the topic would do anything.

From now on your wife and kid are fair game.....

Just letting you know pal. I'm sure these fuckboys are too scared to call you out for being out of line but they'll be bitching about my comments, I'll make a point of it.

I hate to get down to your fucking level but sometimes you got to do what it takes when dealing with a low level slime ball thief like you.

Thank GOD EOG didn't want any part of you and that ridiculous High Roller Wager.

Toodles.

I know, call the Feds on me, LOL.

Dickhead.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I always got a chuckle when Fishhead would write, "PATRICK McIRISH bringing the heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We were until I got in the way of him making a buck.

I saw him in Vegas smoking cigars with the EZStreet whore and I knew something was up.

I don't look the other way when a forum owner has gone out of his way to steal post-up money from players.

And threatened to do it again.

Which by the way Fish himself voiced loud vocal support against Boat's position.

Fish didn't use to be like that, I guess he's on payroll over there now.

The owner sides with the book, the books sends him on a CR vacation.....

And now the same poster owns TGF?

Pathetic.

And what about George bringing up my wife FH, you back your boy on that comment?

You get a kick out of that too?

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

McIrish great guy!!!!...(have actually mentioned this to george numerous times).

.......of course, George questions that, more so than McFiddle questions my telling him George is a standup and credible guy.

Cant win with either of these fuks....:doh1

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

MCIRISH GEORGE TOLD US IN HIS OWN WORDS HE DOESNT OWN THE TGF FORUM IS HE LYING ABOUT THAT ALSO MAYBE HE PUT IT IN BOATS NAME OR FISHHEADS NAME TO TAKE THE PRESSURE OFF HIMSELF

GEORGE TOLD US YESTERDAY HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OWNERSHIP OF THE TGF FORUM :+clueless

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

lets make no mistake about it in the past 18 years of off shore players, post up players and all the books opening and closing there are very few with a better PRO POST up player and working on players side to help, report, negotiate, learn that PAT! An I thank PAt for the mini career here on the forums to stand for post up players and much done Behind the scenes for players esp when he was a MOD and part of some forums... I like Pat , and all he has done for us the Underdog USA post up player, the books do have the power once they take those funds. So his ideas, past names, links, industry links, warning bells, on the forums and going on 2 decades worth of doing so bring attention and value to this as the key issue where the forums, an the pressure in the forums can have on books to do the right things.

In this case his info and reach is too far for what others also doing due diligence know to be the case. George and HR wager even if it is a small shop with a server and a couple coworkers, has provided years now of amazing support for USA post up players, +Ev situations for value players, great line selection for shoppers, and we all have been paid even if if he chooses to limit or move you along, and tons of options for recreation players.

so tip the hat to both guys in this discussion in different ways.

best if things can move along ot other industry issues, links, findings

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

lets make no mistake about it in the past 18 years of off shore players, post up players and all the books opening and closing there are very few with a better PRO POST up player and working on players side to help, report, negotiate, learn that PAT! An I thank PAt for the mini career here on the forums to stand for post up players and much done Behind the scenes for players esp when he was a MOD and part of some forums... I like Pat , and all he has done for us the Underdog USA post up player, the books do have the power once they take those funds. So his ideas, past names, links, industry links, warning bells, on the forums and going on 2 decades worth of doing so bring attention and value to this as the key issue where the forums, an the pressure in the forums can have on books to do the right things.

In this case his info and reach is too far for what others also doing due diligence know to be the case. George and HR wager even if it is a small shop with a server and a couple coworkers, has provided years now of amazing support for USA post up players, +Ev situations for value players, great line selection for shoppers, and we all have been paid even if if he chooses to limit or move you along, and tons of options for recreation players.

so tip the hat to both guys in this discussion in different ways.

best if things can move along ot other industry issues, links, findings

Well stated.......and we move on!!!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

id say i am who i am in this hobby largely because I found Fishhead and studied or monitored or considered his approaches to gain an advantage, starting I guess like 21 years ago on the RX forum.. he passed the best hardest working successful forum contest player unofficial baton to me 10-12 years ago..., ive since passed it on to yisman couple years ago who holds it now! hahahaha man the time really flies when you think about it. I was active in usenet groups rec.gambling then split into rec.gambling.sports etc I was luck in grad school we had internet feeds through unix workstations and could get and read and participate in usenet, there were no web site yet so I always had that.. I missed out on some of the early culture that had moved to AOL dial up internet groups as I never needed dial up having internet in the labs and offices in grad school...later when initial web sites really started and usenet groups sort of migrated into what we now call forums well I found first RX....participate, watched, learned, read, made some private connections, rest is unfolding history...bushy when did you start with internet forums or chat groups in this hobby??

A good read

XXXX: Thanks for talking about this Patrick. Not being sarcastic here but are you running for your life as some have suggested in the forums?

Pat: No I hadn't read that one yet. A lot of the stuff on the forums I have not read yet but been told it wasn't very flattering. What a shocker!!? LOL. If you dish it out like opinionated posters like me do then folks will look to pile on you in these forums when they can, whether they know what's going on or not is besides the point. As far as running from someone? I am still at the same place I was, in fact had a barbecue for about a dozen people this last week-end. If that's running for my life I guess I am.

XXXX: Why have you been quiet on all this, almost seems like you were guilty before it started.

Pat: I can't say why other than to say a lot of people would not want this sort of stuff to be posted publicly. It just does no one any good. If I am told to LAY VERY LOW by someone I trust it's kind of silly of me to think I can just post without the subject being brought up over and over. So early on I decided to take the hits and stay away while the problem was being worked on.

XXXX: We may as well get to the point, what happened Pat? Is what we have read true?

Pat: Again I have not read all that has been written, very little in fact so here's what went down. I went away for 4 days in February and when I got home I owed 6 individuals (agents/local bookies) over $235,000 dollars. A relative of mine who had bet with me in the past had gone into open my desk without permission and ran up that much in losses while I was gone. No joke. He had every book addy, account # and password that he needed. He later told us he got stuck and got scared, he just wanted some week-end action. When he tried to double up to get even before I got home it didn't work. It got worse, much much worse.....

XXXX: Some people who are reading this may say, "yeah right I have heard that one before".

Pat: More than some people Sting, probably most. This is a gambling forum and most people are pessimistic about what they are told, LOL. That is one of the reasons when I got home I made a point of getting to the bottom of this before I said too much about it. I knew something was wrong (and the agents knew it too) but not exactly what at this point. I have been stiffed for some LARGE numbers in my life, never 235k at one time but the cumulative total is 10X's that high. Because of this I have heard every line in the book. I have had people allegedly arrested on the way to settle up with me, robbed, even recieved a Fed Ex package stuffed with newspapers once. Of course when it left the guys house my money was supposedly in it. My point is I would expect it to be doubted by some I hadn't done a lot of business with so I went to great lengths to show otherwise, this was important to me even before a nickel got sent anywhere.

XXXX: What could you do that could ever prove you weren't responsible Pat?

Pat: For starters as I mentioned above I was gone that week-end, thats the truth and was easy to prove. I had a copy of my hotel bill and showed it to locals and even faxed it to an agent who is out of town. Also since most of the damage was down over the week-end (Saturday/Sunday) it was easy to verify I was where I said I was when the games were being bet. I probably played about 25 hours of poker those two days and I am easy to remember even if you don't already know me. At my insistence I had people call the poker room and not only the brushes who worked there remembered me but also the main man vouched for me being there the week-end in question. The people I owed here locally are not folks you want to bullshit or owe big money to.

XXXX: Just playing devil's advocate but couldn't you have still had this person call the bets in for you? You don't have to be there to be responsible Pat.

Pat: Good point. Even though the circumstantial evidence would point otherwise to people who know me and how I bet this did come up in my mind. I mean these games were bet one right after another, not only don't I have a cell phone I couldn't have possibly gotten hold of this kid as fast as he was betting. I mean halftimes, 5 team parlays, monster teasers etc..... he was just betting sickening stuff I would never touch. I mean he would lay 4.5 points early and by the time he was done betting would be laying 6.5 points sometimes on the same game without blinking an eye. Just a seemingly desperate man. My limits with many of these outs he used were just 1 and 2k a game but he would still manage to have 40k on a first half bet, if they were down at half he would pound the same side again. There was no possible way anyone could have been telling him what to bet, even if there was a phone in the poker room that let me call long distance there would be a record of it here. Also the whole time my Don Best or G & J Update was never even logged on to. I don't know why he didn't at least do that but I have never bet a game in my life without checking for the best number, not to mention taking two points the worse of it like he was on a game? Not me. And lastly the thing that most these guys knew was I have a long track record with them. You don't have this much credit if you don't. Even the newest guy that was owed had been around a full year (most over 10 years) and they all knew something was very wrong about all this from the start. I mean did I pick a week-end in February to just go absolutely nuts for some reason? The amounts bet, the type of wagers, the sports bet on - none of it added up. Even with all this I realized there would be some doubters, people don't want excuses they want their money.

XXXX: What else could you do?

Pat: I'm glad I didn't do what I wanted to when I first found out. I want to post this though to show how much I was trying to work with the agents in resolving this, especially one who would be nothing but trouble. It was still early in the week and I hadn't gotten to talk to the kid yet but I seriously wanted to see him pay for this - I wanted to have him arrested. I really did. I knew the safest place for him was behind bars (before I got my hands on him) and I also did not want there to be any doubt that there was someone responsible for all this besides me. What maybe shouldn't surprise me was no one would work with me on this. I'm not stupid and realized no agent or bookie would admit to someone owing him big money but a legal book? In other words if it's legal for a book to be operating in Costa Rica why would it throw them in any danger to say someone had committed fraud on one of their accounts? I was all set to press charges but someone had to step up and say they had lost something in order for him to be charged. Though my own guy here advised against it I was willing to be charged for illegal gambling myself to get this kid put away and taught a lesson. While my charges would have been minimal this kid would have faced some serious stuff - fraud, grand theft, robbery etc..... Anyway as I said this was early on, though I was dead serious about it at the time I am glad now we didn't go this route. I would have felt like a rat had it gone through no matter how mad I was feeling at the time towards this kid. Besides the kid losing the money the loss of face with some guys I have known most my life was very humiliating and I was not sure what to do at that time. Though all of them (other than one agent) handled this very professionally it is nothing I want to go through again.

XXXX: What's the status of all this now?

Pat: I'm glad to report that the kid finally came home and is owning up to all of it. He ran for a full week as he was petrified about all this but after talking it out he and his dad decided to take care of it the best way they can. That's the only reason I am posting about this today. Both the kid who ripped me off and his dad have talked to every agent involved in this but one or two I believe. Besides the problem agent they are not sure what to do on a book who is going out of business (PanAm), I suggested instead of paying the book pay some of the money to players who may have gotten stiffed by the book instead. Anyway to date I am told they have paid off almost 20% of the amount they owe, it's at least a start. The agents realize it is probably going to be slow going for a while but they know the whole story and they are in contact with the kid working it all out. For me that's the best I could have hoped for out of this situation. I have talked to the kid and he seems serious about taking care of every last cent of what he owes, not many kids his age would even attempt to face up to all this so for that I give him credit.

XXXX: You said all but one agent above, why wouldn't they be in contact with all of them?

Pat: They may be in touch by now but one agent (DM) in all this was really a horse's ass from the word go. Unlike him I don't want to spill all of it out here for public consumption but this guy was unreal and I am not very happy about it. This went down over the week-end and by the time I got home on Tuesday this guy was in full panic mode already. He had called my home 50 times in those two days already. The first thing I told him was to RELAX and that I thought he would get paid what he had coming, that was my first talk with this guy on Tuesday night! At the time I was completely lost as to what had went on but I promised I would get to the bottom of it and we will work it out. All this time I couldn't get hold of the kid so this was very stressful for me yet this jerk was already trying the intimidation game. Not only the constant calls but he also would call at 5AM our time and hang up. On Thursday morning (just 48 hours after the settle date) he went to threatening me and the family at 530AM over the phone, this after I had talked to him Wednesday night about all this. That really pissed me off, what a complete moron. I saved the message and the kid and his family have it too just in case. Though he's probably talking shit you never know, also this is the same agent who is spreading all this crap all over the forum. Instead of trying to work it out I guess he is out after revenge at this point. He was going to "ruin me" on the forums so that is why all this got started out here. Other than him (and the PanAm guy I don't think the kid has talked to yet) everyone was all class in dealing with this. No one likes to be slowpaid but it beats the alternative so we all worked together other than DM. The fact this was the first year doing business with this agent may have had something to do with this. Either that or he knew he could make someone else pay the money to him that had vouched for me? I don't really know but why would you run to the forums with it the first week?? Maybe he didn't want a solution and wanted his money the quick way. Especially since we were still having conversations at the time he had his people post this on the forums? It wasn't like I had disconnected my phone and moved away. Trust me as I said above I have had to collect a lot of money in my day and this DM guy was the worst I have ever dealt with, complete amatuer. I mean I was talking to him on the phone and this was less than 3 days old when he went to the forums with it? What's the purpose of that? It's almost like he wanted to get me to walk away from this. Anyway I will have more to say about this situation one day but something here just doesn't feel right. The guy has deep Rio roots so maybe the RX is tied in here somehow, someone showed me where the ADMIN posted they would like to break my legs. Not sure yet what is going on but more on this later....

XXXX: Any final thoughts on all this? Are you going to be posting again? Do you think that some people will disagree with you on this?

Pat: Disagree with me? Oh I would almost guarantee it. Tough to say until it happens what someone would do. One thing I never even thought of was walking away. Even though I was teetering back and forth on what to do at first when the guy threatened me, I am glad it is going to be resolved. I realized I either pay the 235k or get out of the picture, I can't be "sort of" responsible. It's either my fault or it isn't my fault, you are either pregnant or you aren't. At that time realizing I had to make a decision I decided to be upfront and tell everyone though I will assist anyway I can I don't feel I am responsible. If someone wants to fly down here and shoot me over it that's up to them. To me it would be like someone stealing your checkbook and writing 235k of bad checks. Are you going to pay everyone the money even though it was stolen and someone committed fraud? The only difference here is I did not say "some stranger ripped you guys off and I don't know who it is". I had the guys name, his telephone #, where he worked, and even the business this kid owns. I always felt like everyone would get paid, may not be as quick as we would like BUT we know who the guilty party is. I can only WISH other people had handled things this way when I was on the short end of the stick. Instead of being thanked for seeing it through I have an agent run to the forums with all our personal business. Believe me, I have a lot of knowledge if you want to personal stuff about Rio/RX but I wasn't raised to do that sort of stuff. I can however be coaxed into just about anything. Anyway I think I ended up doing the right thing. Had I paid it Uncle Patrick may have never gotten his money back from the kid plus I still would be right in the middle of it all. That's a large sum of money to me, I am sure that wasn't the last threat I would have heard had I took it upon myself to pay these guys the first day. So while I did not pay it I stood up and got to the bottom of it for everyone else. And by the way the total amount loss was actually more than 235k, thats just what I owed. On one specific account I was up 38k with a 50k settle and after everything was done I was over my settle figure - I owed him 65k. While I just counted it as a 65k loss it was actually a 113k (65 + 38) loss with just this one agent. In addition the kid managed to wipe out a bit of money from some post up accounts as well that is not included in that figure.

XXXX: As the agent threatened, are you now ruined off-shore Pat?

Pat: Depends who you ask, LOL. I am not ruined with the guys I have known personally. I mentioned above I am already back playing with several of the guys who got stiffed in this fiasco. That's right, of the 5 or 6 agents involved I am back in business with 3 of them right now. I played before I started posting in these forums and will be playing long after even if I never post again. My main partner is one of the oldest guys off shore and was one of the first one's out there. I did go in my pocket and pay some of the stuff he had coming as I wanted to protect his name. He has guys laying off big action in to him all the time and I am able to get a nice piece of all that, no way was I going to ruin that. For the record the kid not only owes the other agents he owes me some cheese as well. So while I am not ruined in my dealings with the books I probably am in the forums as far as posting on a daily basis or being a moderator somewhere again. LOL. Big difference by the way, if you are going to be ruined somewhere it's much better if it is in the forums than in real life. Usually the "highly respected" posters aren't jackshit off-shore and conversely the real players don't give a damn about the forums unless they are making a buck here somehow. In this case I was very reluctant to ever tell what really went on as I don't really want the extra exposure. This stuff is no one's business and by nature I don't like to share personal stuff about myself along these lines, there's no reason for it. I still believe either Rio or the RX was prompting this guy to post all this about our personal dealings and I intend to find out what is what. I may be heard from again on this if I find out the wrong people did this for the wrong reasons. This DM idiot ran out here with it all in his attempt to publicly embarrass me, I have to give him enough credit to know that he knows that didn't help his cause. Anyway other than the fact I was once seriously thinking of writing a daily morning column for one of the watchdog sites (PM in the AM) which won't happen now, nothing has changed . Other than that I don't see any long term affects from this either on the forums or in real life.

XXXX: Any final thoughts?

Pat: No not really, if anyone wants to get hold of me everything is still the same. If this wasn't such a serious issue it would be almost comical how everything hits at once. Besides all this about a month ago before getting on a plane for Vegas my wife served me with divorce papers, 13 years down the drain. With all this and the timing of all it I was caught off guard but thats the way it goes. It's part of life and at times you just take one day at a time but you always find a way to muddle through it all. Ironically some real McIrish haters from the past have sent me private notes and have been surprisingly supportive in all this. More than once I have been surprised by who has dropped me an encouraging line. Also some of the posters I respect in the forums have wanted to wait and see so I do appreciate that most can tell when they are hearing half the story. As I said from the top I will still be around and one day I hope we can all say the entire 235k has been paid. I still hate stiffs and rats with a passion even if they are related to me (by marriage only).

XXXX: Pat thanks for the interview and hope you decide to post more now that the story is out.

Pat: We'll see how it turns out. I am quite busy now as we have two homes I am repairing that will be sold in the divorce plus all the other stuff. On the forums you can waste your time with stuff like this and no one ever wins. In poker they define a railbird as someone who lacks either the bankroll or the skill to play the game. They prefer to sit on the sidelines while they get off on pointing out mistakes from others, thats why they watch. They don't sit there to get better but watch to tell others how smart they are from the safety of the rail. On the forums there are a lot of railbirds. May come a day where I have time to mix it up again with those guys but this is a serious matter to real players off-shore and I don't feel like joking around about it. Instead of disconnecting my phone and moving away I made sure that I did all I could to see this gets taken care of. While it's not my style to run like most would have down right away, that still won't be good enough for some of the railbirds on these forums. Instead of defending myself over and over against these people I will probably limit myself to random posts here and there. Most important thing for me is to get action down when I need to, since that is not in question now I can live with the rest

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

You stupid fuck, that's a parody someone wrote.

You think I'd give an interview on something like this.

OMG, you came back to post that? LOL.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

BTW take note on who started this stuff up again, I was going to let it die.....

Okay let me try, here's another good read:

XXXX: Thanks for talking about this George. Not being sarcastic here but are you running for your life as some have suggested in the forums?

George: No I hadn't read that one yet. Sure I was at EZStreet and benefited from the 50k but it was the right thing to do, even Boat the owner of a forum agreed with me.

XXXX: Did you really in fact send him to Costa Rica after the EZStreet theft?

George: Well yes he went, yes us at EZ paid for it, but had nothing to do with his support. We just wanted to send a fat gringo down to Costa Rica.

XXXX: Why have you been quiet on all this, almost seems like you were guilty before it started.

George: I can't say why other than to say I had big problems at home. Pat was fucking my wife up the ass when I wasn't home and not paying for it, needless to say there was a huge problem.

XXXX: We may as well get to the point, what happened George? Is what we have read true?

George: Again I have not read all that has been written, very little in fact so here's what went down. Yes I've been at 4 or 5 books that have stolen post-up money, but it was never me. Some secret owner always got away with the cash.

sl55

EOG Veteran

You stupid fuck, that's a parody someone wrote.

You think I'd give an interview on something like this.

OMG, you came back to post that? LOL.

You're not dealing with the sharpest tool in the shed here Pat.This guy could give BFC Mike a run for his money.:lol

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

You're not dealing with the sharpest tool in the shed here Pat.This guy could give BFC Mike a run for his money.:lol

You ain't kidding!! He fell for the WVU trick, LOL.

The saddest part is he thinks he's winning.

He's representing the industry, his book, and himself like a 12 year old thug and he thinks he's really doing something that will impress players.

I don't need to bury him, he's doing it all by himself.

This is exactly the type that should be doing business with Boat over at the shit hole.

Want to know how solid a man's business is, watch how the man represents himself. We saw it all in this thread.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

BTW I guess the punk is going to stiff me on the money he owes.

He needs details on which female player that hit him up for 13k? Wow!

She got ran, took 6 months or so for you to pay her, you screamed fraud, threatened to turn her into the feds and so on........ but which one exactly was it?

Guess there's been several of them, LMAO!!

There's 7-8 more of these cases that have never made the forums, and I'm sure I don't have them all.

The common theme is George tries the fraud angle, sees if that will fly, if not he grudgingly slow pays them if they mention going to the forums.

You almost have to mention the forums to get paid. Once you do this chucklehead sits up and takes notice.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Don't hurt him anymore Pat, he's done....get the stretcher

RUSTY BRINGING THE HEAT!!!!!

And no, I doubt he's smart enough to be done. He thinks this is how a man is supposed to represent his business.

Would have loved to meet whoever raised this fucking idiot.

Books have tried to make it about me, attacked me, came hard, done everything they thought that would get me off their case.

Here I am.

I could have switched user names like George does at each book he scams but I stand behind my past.

In the end, not about me though, no matter how the book scammers will try. No one sends me post-up money and I promise not to ask.

I'll say this though, if I was out here with a business I wouldn't be wasting it on some idiot like George.

He's telling everyone who will listen what he's all about, just read the thread again.

All I know is that the interview is just like Patt's stiff story. Some say it's true and some say it was made up just like everything this guy does you never know where the truth ends and the fiction begins.

I never said it was true or claimed that it wasnt, I just said it makes for an interesting read.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

I VERY SELDOM AGREE WITH MCIRISH BUT HE HAS COMPLETLY EXPOSED GEORGE FROM HRWAGER AND IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT WHY WOULD YOU POST UP WITH A MORON LIKE THIS GUY GEORGE.I WOULDNT BE COMFORTABLE SENDING THIS THIEF MONEY YOU CAN TELL JUST BY THE WAY HE WRITES HE WOULD SCREW YOU EVERY CHANCE HE GETS.A TYPICAL STREET BOOKIE IF YOU WIN THEY TRY AND LOOK FOR A REASON WHY YOU WON AND AN EXCUSE NOT TO PAY THEY DONT TRUST ANYBODY THESE GUYS A PARANOID ABOUT EVERYTHING :doh1

BE CAREFULL WITH THIS GUY GEORGE HE HAS TO MANY PAID SPOKESMEN TRYING TO VOUCH FOR HIS CHARACTER THESE ARE THE GUYS THAT ARE USUALLY SHADY CHARACTERS

Jb777

EOG Dedicated

True Pat.....I forgot how slimy TGF was....I thought it was the grease off the hair of Kinger or maybe the grease off Yanks fingers after a Free Pizza but I'm with you now.....it's the Palm of Boatxdummy's greasey hand after being greased by EZstreet....

Ive seen the light......only wonder why the other haven't.......Strange

LOL

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Ten minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Back to studying college basketball.

I think Wisconsin outplays Xavier tonight.