baseball totals #2
baseball sides #3
hoops #4
foots #5

just a wild guess here

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated
Re: John Kelly's Record for EOG posts

TIME FOR A "MY TUESDAY BLOG" FROM JOHN KELLY ESPECIALLY AFTER A TRIPLE HEADER LAST NIGHT.
DAMN I HAD TO STAY UP LATE TO WATCH THE OVERTIMES WITH OKLA CITY. NEVER THOUGHT MY OVER
BET WOULD CASH AND THEN, JUST LIKE WITH THE MIAMI HEAT, HELP FROM ABOVE CAME MY WAY.
THE OKLA CITY PLAY WAS ANOTHER BONUS AFTER THEIR 1ST QUARTER.

SO....HERE'S LOOKING AT YOU KID...AND OF COURSE TO A "TUESDAY BLOG".
DO A PICK 4 !

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

TIME FOR A "MY TUESDAY BLOG" FROM JOHN KELLY ESPECIALLY AFTER A TRIPLE HEADER LAST NIGHT.
DAMN I HAD TO STAY UP LATE TO WATCH THE OVERTIMES WITH OKLA CITY. NEVER THOUGHT MY OVER
BET WOULD CASH AND THEN, JUST LIKE WITH THE MIAMI HEAT, HELP FROM ABOVE CAME MY WAY.
THE OKLA CITY PLAY WAS ANOTHER BONUS AFTER THEIR 1ST QUARTER.

SO....HERE'S LOOKING AT YOU KID...AND OF COURSE TO A "TUESDAY BLOG".
DO A PICK 4 !

Bimmer, I'll post four plays for Wednesday.

I'll release my best MLB game, Barry Holthaus will have his weekly selection and "Buskie" will be our special guest on "Winning Wednesdays" and he said he'll have a couple of plays for EOG's Internet radio show.

I'll post the selections under a thread titled "Winning Wednesdays presents Buskie."

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

i would say wnba #1
baseball totals #2
baseball sides #3
hoops #4
foots #5

just a wild guess here

Very perceptive, bernie.

The WNBA is my bread and butter. I feel wildly confident betting women's professional basketball. The 15th WNBA season tips off Friday, June 3. I can hardly wait.

Football is a guess. I've never had a good feel for the NFL.

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

It will be +2 Heinekens come Thursday afternoon. And if we keep making side bets, I could be drunk by the end of the week.:cheers

Especially if I keep giving you the best of it.........had a 1/19 chance of guessing Patrick's pick. And now this wager. No single day Pick 6 carryover in So Cal is ever going to be +EV, and I'm expecting more attention than you are because that carryover occured in the public eye on Saturday at CD.
However, I gave you a huge advantage at making the +EV at 2.7 million......any guess why?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Especially if I keep giving you the best of it.........had a 1/19 chance of guessing Patrick's pick. And now this wager. No single day Pick 6 carryover in So Cal is ever going to be +EV, and I'm expecting more attention than you are because that carryover occured in the public eye on Saturday at CD.
However, I gave you a huge advantage at making the +EV at 2.7 million......any guess why?

I'm stumped.

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

Last year $947K carried from Derby Day and the pool reached $4 million on a ho hum Thursday.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Thanks for the update, CB. Railbird asked if you could go back and track his record.

Good work, JK.

ComptrBob

EOG Master

With the nightly EOG show about to start up, I thought it would be a good time for an update. I'm ending the separate WW tracking and will fold it into the next report.

Unfortunately, JK is pretty much treading water for all of 2011.

Winning Wednesday: 63-35-3, 64.3%, +25.44 units.

All other EOG posts: 286-246-8, 53.80%, up +16.82 units.
<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Thanks for tracking the winners and losers, Bob.

Beginning August 1, I'll start a separate WNBA thread in full view of our online community and launch a full-scale attack on my favorite league.

Out of pocket, I'm a small loser this season.

I witnessed last night's Atlanta-Tulsa game courtside.

Interesting to note: five games in the WNBA last night resulted in five "unders."

It appears the All-Star break helped the defenses more than the offenses.

Note: a two or three-unit wager is coming Sunday, August 7, if nothing changes between now and then.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Listed attendence was 3435. In your opinion, was this close to reality?

I think so.

BOK Center in downtown Tulsa is a beautiful facility for basketball.

Former UCLA basketball star and 12-year NBA veteran Tracy Murray joins Tulsa this week as an assistant coach.

His first game on the bench will be Thursday vs. Chicago.

I'll be monitoring his influence on the team.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

With the nightly EOG show about to start up, I thought it would be a good time for an update. I'm ending the separate WW tracking and will fold it into the next report.

Unfortunately, JK is pretty much treading water for all of 2011.

Winning Wednesday: 63-35-3, 64.3%, +25.44 units.

All other EOG posts: 286-246-8, 53.80%, up +16.82 units.
<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Very impressive. Let's transition that WW magic into the new Vegas radio show, JK!

Good work, Bob.

ComptrBob

EOG Master

Been about 6 months since the last update. Unfortunately, JK is pretty much treading water since Dec 2010 (213-203, -10u). I am combining all the radio picks (WW and the EOG Sports Hour) with the posted selections.

Record through Feb 22, 2012: 430-359-14, 54.5%, up +37.1 units.

J

joeybagadonuts

Good work, bob. I had asked about his record in a thread last week and was hoping you'd update at some point.

JK, rough patch, but still impressive overall.

So, JK is getting beat up in College hoops like the rest of mankind the last two years?

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Been about 6 months since the last update. Unfortunately, JK is pretty much treading water since Dec 2010 (213-203, -10u). I am combining all the radio picks (WW and the EOG Sports Hour) with the posted selections.

Quite possibly the most impressive record I've ever seen on the forums

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Agree, not nearly enough volume to do for a living (JK of course plays a lot more than what is posted). If I were betting sports full time, I would shoot for 500 plays a week or something like that.

JCROM777

EOG Addicted

Computer Bob, thanks for the update. 54.5 % is not too far away from the Billy Walters group %.
I worked at the Stardust Race + Sports book for several years and saw JK in action every day and
his hard work and dedication is the reason why his % is what it is. Of course, he doesn't win all of the time, nobody does but JK just seems to be in the right place at the right time with the best numbers out there.
:pop:

rainbow

EOG Master

Agree, not nearly enough volume to do for a living (JK of course plays a lot more than what is posted). If I were betting sports full time, I would shoot for 500 plays a week or something like that.
Do what?????

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

500 plays sure seems like a lot to me....like to know how you arrive at that number...

Seems like a bookmakers dream...

PonyOne

EOG Enthusiast

But what about last night--you loser!

Just kidding JK--very nice work. Keep it up.

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

If u ever plan to make 500 bets a week. Contact me and I'll throw in access to a private jet

Haha I'm sure I've done it before on some Saturday in November. Of course almost none of them are against WA lines. Rogue quarters, halves, props, etc. Not really sustainable while also pretending to be a student.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

keep up the great work JK

thanks for the update Bob:cheers

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Billy Walters agrees with Irish Tim.

They both believe in volume.

Micah Cook, a recent guest on The EOG Sports Hour, made 205 plays on the BracketBuster card this past Saturday.

Micah went 115-90.

As I understand it, Micah's wagers ranged from $250 to $2,000 with an average bet slightly less than $800.

munson15

I want winners...

I agree with Billy and Tim, but you better damn well have an edge if you are making that many plays. Most guys would be petrified to have that much action. Just my .02.:cheers

Computer Bob reports it, and I believe it.

Excellent JK. Good run.I know how brutal it can be.

Hard work and dedication certainly allow you to win at gambling.

Feels good. But then hard work and dedication will then hand you your head the next week.

LOL. OK, gambling is not really LOL.