John Kelly's Record for EOG posts

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Whatever happened to Tim Patterson & PVC Pipe?I'm thinking theres quite a few dead guys in this thread...

Texted Tim Patterson last month, I was asking if he knew anything about Munson15. Tim is alive and well, he spent a few days in Reno for March madness, but I missed meeting up with him.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Not sure TP posted bets here, but his evolution to just TP from "The Betting Fool" was quite amazing.

He would tell me of times he had so many bets, at the end of the day, he had no idea of how much he lost. He got way more disciplined as time went by.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
"The Betting Fool" loved his San Francisco Giants.

The Giants went on a tremendous run in the 2010's when winning World Series titles in 2010, 2012 and 2014.

The 2010 World Series win ended San Francisco's 56-year championship drought.

Tim would not only attend games at the then-named AT&T Park, but he would also travel on the road to watch his beloved Giants.

Last edited:

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
"The Betting Fool" loved his San Francisco Giants.

The Giants went on a tremendous run in the 2010's when winning World Series titles in 2010, 2012 and 2014.

The 2010 World Series win ended San Francisco's 56-year championship drought.

Tim would not only attend games at the then-named AT&T Park, but he would also travel on the road to watch his beloved Giants.

I think this phone call was before your time because Ken was still alive. The back room at EOG had a conference call that Tim was on. Long story short he was blasted and his wife was screaming at him dinner was ready and he just kept on talking. One of those funnier if you were there deals, but I damn near passed out from laughing. Glad to hear Tim is doing well.

Last edited by a moderator: