Josh Allen

Valuist

EOG Master
If Fezzik reads this, I'm curious where he has both Buffalo and Allen rated. I have Buffalo 2 pts better than league average. I think the perception is they are about 5 pts better than league average. We know he also rates all the QBs....where does he have Allen at?

railbird

EOG Master
the bills with all their injury currently and minus allen are a bottom 5 team. allen is best qb in nfl. he is loose with the ball because he has to be for them to have a chance to win.

According to your chart Burrow is the 12th best QB in the league, LMAO, that tells you how much this means
Dummy, he was hurt half the year. He made a lot of bad plays. Each play is graded. Burrow or Allen are the best in the NFL right now. Then Mahomes followed by the rest. Recency bias most likely keeps changing my mind on which one is the best between Burrow and Allen.

Tell you what raiders, you can have the human turnover machine who can't win a big game, and I'll take the guy who collects MVP awards, SB rings, and SB MVP's
Allen is a one man team. Allen 8 rushes for 44 yds. RBs 8 rushes for 24 yds yesteday. Buf dead last in the division without Allen.

Sorry raiders, but when you posted Alex Smith and Patrick Mahomes were the same, that's when you lost all credibility, after I laughed at you and gave you a chance to take it back, you instead doubled down. If you think there's no difference between Mahomes and Alex Smith, there's nothing I can do to help you
You lie too much. No one said they are the same in quality. I said they are the same in that they both had the best QB rating in the league with Tyreek Hill. Tua did the same.

Valuist

EOG Master
How is Mahomes without Kelce? I'll help, awful.

You can't go there now. That WR crew in KC is not good at all. Maybe MVS and Harding can start second careers in track and field.

If you asked every GM if they had to start a team for the next year, they aren't taking Allen over Mahomes. Not here, not in any universe. They aren't taking Allen over Burrow either.

As for the WR making the QB, how's that working out for Devonte Adams?

Any syste

You can't go there now. That WR crew in KC is not good at all. Maybe MVS and Harding can start second careers in track and field.

If you asked every GM if they had to start a team for the next year, they aren't taking Allen over Mahomes. Not here, not in any universe. They aren't taking Allen over Burrow either.
You guys are too focused on Mahomes, the early years. Allen, Burrow, Mahomes, each GM would take one of those 3, it wouldn't be unanimous. Mahomes plays behind an elite offensive line and defense along with the GOAT TE.

Heim

EOG Master
Allen needs to look for open guys on broken plays rather than look for gaps to run. Big Ben's best plays was broken, running around
back there until someone bursts open. Too much running back mentality, (Allen) which will also get him hurt.

Allen needs to look for open guys on broken plays rather than look for gaps to run. Big Ben's best plays was broken, running around
back there until someone bursts open. Too much running back mentality, (Allen) which will also get him hurt.
You are thinking the old Allen pre 2023. Throw out his last game where he looked like the old version. Now Allen runs less and looks for open guys. Runs about 1/2 the time as he did in 2022. The 2023 Allen is just an upgraded version of Mahomes. Runs better, throws farther and is more accurate. Allen cured his Cam Newton type wildness. Watch his ball placement Monday vs. Denver.