Journey, who is responsible for this?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Since you're banned - who put this avatar up for your old posts at the RX?

<TABLE class=tborder id=post3783938 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> 02-06-2007, 11:46 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #7 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>Journeyman<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3783938", true); </SCRIPT>
Definite No Pay

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_3783938 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Valuebets
Wil, has anyone ever get banned permanately from theRx?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
many have.... well into the hundreds...but quite a few were the same trouble making idiots rejoining after being banned.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: Journey, who is responsible for this?

Since you're banned - who put this avatar up for your old posts at the RX?

<table class="tborder" id="post3783938" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(253, 222, 130); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 02-06-2007, 11:46 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(253, 222, 130); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #7 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(253, 222, 130); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">Journeyman<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3783938", true); </script>
Definite No Pay

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_3783938" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(253, 222, 130);"><!-- icon and title -->
<hr style="color: rgb(253, 222, 130);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">Originally Posted by Valuebets
Wil, has anyone ever get banned permanately from theRx?
</td></tr></tbody></table>
many have.... well into the hundreds...but quite a few were the same trouble making idiots rejoining after being banned.
<!-- / message --></td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(253, 222, 130); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td><td class="alt1" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(253, 222, 130); border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"><!-- controls --></td></tr></tbody></table>

wouldnt that question be better suited at the RX?

If Jman is banned, then he cant see who changed anything there....any mod would be able to tell you though

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

It's just a little surprising that the mods would put that pic up.

Journeyman

EOG Master

obviously wilheim.

Wilheim is a senile old goat :finger004 that place has lost all originality....funny how here we are a year later and I am still in their heads....and they use to pride themselves on NEVER paying attn to another forum.

Wilheim is a senile old goat :finger004 that place has lost all originality....funny how here we are a year later and I am still in their heads....and they use to pride themselves on NEVER paying attn to another forum.

I've never been a member there or visited for that matter, but everything I have heard about Wil has been bad. Not only from here, but SBR also.

You should consider it a compliment that they are still on your nuts after a year. It seems they may be a little jealous and have nothing to talk about except you and others that aren't there anymore.

Of course, this is my opinion from looking at what is copied here from the posters over there.

Also, it appears all they have to talk about is other ppl. If I knew Wil at all, I would probably think even less of him, actually. It's apparent from what is copied here that he kisses a few asses over there and thinks he is otherwise almighty.

Wouldn't it be unusual for him to let the past be exactly that (the past)? I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Is it true that he wasn't always that way? Or has he always done the same?

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

I've never been a member there or visited for that matter, but everything I have heard about Wil has been bad. Not only from here, but SBR also.

You should consider it a compliment that they are still on your nuts after a year. It seems they may be a little jealous and have nothing to talk about except you and others that aren't there anymore.

Of course, this is my opinion from looking at what is copied here from the posters over there.

Also, it appears all they have to talk about is other ppl. If I knew Wil at all, I would probably think even less of him, actually. It's apparent from what is copied here that he kisses a few asses over there and thinks he is otherwise almighty.

Wouldn't it be unusual for him to let the past be exactly that (the past)? I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Is it true that he wasn't always that way? Or has he always done the same?

Chandler1981------ these forums have more stories than Disney

Don't believe everything that you read in forumville:cocktail