Julie Foudy, Jessica Mednoza, Karl Ravetch, PEterson, Kurkijian

railbird

EOG Master
Why no Fans, but the indians and angels and their filthy disease allowed into williamsport? Stephen Keener is another catholic dirtbag admin that has ruined the constituion and USA experiment, BRING BACK 1776

railbird

EOG Master
when i was a 13 yr old little leauge do i want to be sonme tattoted dominicans from the Indians? NO.

common guy

EOG Senior Member
Why no Fans, but the indians and angels and their filthy disease allowed into williamsport? Stephen Keener is another catholic dirtbag admin that has ruined the constituion and USA experiment, BRING BACK 1776
What makes you think Keener is a catholic? He went to a presbyterian university. Are they dirtbags too?

railbird

EOG Master
pitch counts , decertified bats, move the fence back to 220 because the kids were TOO BIG a story, move deadline to april 30 and KIDS were TOO BIG A STORY. so went back to AUG 30 deadline. now twerps with 225 fence and decertifed bats. no wonder little leauge partcipation has decleined 15 yrs in a row.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
pitch counts , decertified bats, move the fence back to 220 because the kids were TOO BIG a story, move deadline to april 30 and KIDS were TOO BIG A STORY. so went back to AUG 30 deadline. now twerps with 225 fence and decertifed bats. no wonder little leauge partcipation has decleined 15 yrs in a row.
Main reason is youth soccer I would guess. Travel teams have priced many families out of youth sports, not a good thing. Of course that is on the egomaniac parents.

railbird

EOG Master
Main reason is youth soccer I would guess. Travel teams have priced many families out of youth sports, not a good thing. Of course that is on the egomaniac parents.
parents are not the problem in little leauge. the problem is the admins in PA. Too many rules and its a turn off. little leauge is close to free so money is not an issue. lawmakers have ruined little leauge more than anything else

railbird

EOG Master
Stephen Keener has blood on his hands. teams are not allowed to hotel, must stay in dorms, #kidnapping #hostage. sue this scumbag out of existence.

boston massacre

EOG Master
West Region Champ, Hawaii, Favored To Win LLWS Championship at + 130.

If I Followed LLBB, and Knew Hawaii Was That Much Better Than The Field, Like You, I Would Have Pounded Them.

Outscored Their Opponents in Tournament, 60-5.

Couple Of Games Might Have Been Called Early, Because Of The Slaughter Rule.

Championship Game Was Called B4 4 Innings Were Completed.