Just curious .... how many people drink Busch beer besides the General?

This oughtta be good ....
J.W. Dundees Honey Brown is the choice of the Smokntbone .....what else is being consumed today?

dirty

EOG Master
Smokntbone said:
This oughtta be good ....
J.W. Dundees Honey Brown is the choice of the Smokntbone .....what else is being consumed today?

Miller Lite's here

But I used to Drink Busch Lite In the early 90's until it became priced like a premium beer. Busch Lite in the Bottle is a good Beer But you can't find it here North of ATL

Busch Beer licks Dog nuts:+paranoid

Pete has been drinking that shit for Too many years

I do not drink and have no clue how guys drink and gamble

I would say many guys are unsuccessful if they are drinking heavy while gambling.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Drinking and gambling is ok. Getting drunk and gambling is a different animal. You have to have discipline.

bearmz

EOG Member
Drank Bud for 20+ yrs. Now hit Miller and Sam Adams with a Jim Beam now and then.

Don't gamble drunk and don't go to the grocers that way either. Too costly.

dirty

EOG Master
bearmz said:
Drank Bud for 20+ yrs. Now hit Miller and Sam Adams with a Jim Beam now and then.

Don't gamble drunk and don't go to the grocers that way either. Too costly.

Damn man....Got lots of Buds that drink Sam Ads and I just can't .........I would rather just pop the top on some Quaker State and go to town chugging.... you are the Better man I guess.

bearmz

EOG Member
dirty

dirty

First time I tried Sam, I thought the same thing. Took a 6 pack of cans to the alleys. A Walgreens had them on sale as I usually drank Bud then. Didn't care for the price. I bowled with 3 other hard cores and one recovering. Actually left 2 on the counter. Tasted nasty.

Few years later bought the bottled Holiday pack(on sale) around Christmas. Different brews and really liked the variety. The Sam Lite is far and away the best Lite out there. You'd never know you were drinking Lite. Give that one try.
When I'm gonna knock down a bushel of beer, I'll go the Miller route. An old timer told me that it's a sweeter brew and hangovers are lessened. He was right.:+signs8-1

dirty

EOG Master
bearmz said:
The Sam Lite is far and away the best Lite out there. You'd never know you were drinking Lite. Give that one try.
When I'm gonna knock down a bushel of beer, I'll go the Miller route. An old timer told me that it's a sweeter brew and hangovers are lessened. He was right.:+signs8-1

Will give that one a try......Just can't handle the Good Ole' Motor Oil':nono