Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If you are with me this Mel Farr, stay with me. Besides no sinister motive, had Norfolk Southern made and executed the decision by themselves, they would be in a world of find out trouble from every 3 or 4 letter federal agency. No trouble. Only Humaliation. They are taking the blame to cover for the real terrorists and the real terrorists are inside the housepicks.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They say they will indict. It is a sign of desperation. I'm not sure they will actually do it because it is definitely a find out spot but they are desperate. Trump is surging in the polls. The country and all their hoaxes are collapsing. They are down to all bad options:

Indict
JFK
WW3

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It special needs to be posted and stressed. These are Liberal reporters. Just like Aaron Maté and Glen Greenwald. They have zero incentive to help MAGA. They are simply honest and this is what happens when you are honest. Anybody who still works at legacy media is dirty. They have chosen to be complicit. 100%. Impossible to work at legacy media and be honest. You are honest, you are out so either quit or get shown the door.

mr merlin

EOG Master
They say they will indict. It is a sign of desperation. I'm not sure they will actually do it because it is definitely a find out spot but they are desperate. Trump is surging in the polls. The country and all their hoaxes are collapsing. They are down to all bad options:

Indict
JFK
WW3
100% they will indict him, not just in NY but prob in other places, and yes it will only make him more popular, and no they will not be able to stop him from running by issuing these fake indictments.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That bank collapsing was Hardly touched in the media. It is a big deal and it indicates something bad things about to happen.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Forget about bad things. Just this thing. It will have a ripple effect of people and businesses that had accounts. That alone could spiral out of economic control. The government can't keep passing out free J money. They are in financial trouble two.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Can you imagine if Democrats win again in 2024 and since the rigging hasn't been touched led alone corrected, they may. With Biden back for another 4 and Trump finally vanquished, they will sloppy Sammy slam it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Since 2016 they have gone farther and farther left and been rewarded 2018, 2020 and 2022. Before, elections acted as a fail safe to punish and prevent either party from going too far. That barrier is gone. Democrats can do whatever they want and put in office anybody they want with no fear no doubt there will be no political or legal consequences.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We have to face and accept the reality a just to be clear 40 something percent of Americans think Biden is doing OK. Kinky pretending the polls are fake is as silly and stupid as Kinky. That is where we are. That is who we are. They cheated in the 6 key Kenny Battle ground states but that was only on the margins. Most of Biden's votes real.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
We have to face and accept the reality a just be clear 40 something percent of Americans think Biden is doing OK. Kinky pretending the polls are fake is as silly and stupid as Kinky. That is where we are. That is who we are. They cheated in the 6 key Kenny Battle ground states but that was only on the margins. Most of Biden's votes real.
A lot of it is abortion rights.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Mark my post, unFairWarning. Plane crash is next. Hopefully Jake Rapper is on it.
You can only get lucky so many times, all these "close calls" with planes and controllers, largely due to equity, means it's just a matter of time before a few hundred poor souls die in a plane crash.

I heard that southwest pilots have been ordered to not comment on or report other pilots that they think are unqualified, imagine that?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Only 100 days ago they were fear mongering a huge flu surge and making dire predictions of coming waves of illness, they made calls to action, called for a winter of masks - not against covid but the flu. This was what happened, flu is at all time lows even though the nation ignored them.

EVERYTHING the media tells us is a lie.

1678652784639.png

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fair enough. Name the rioters on the other side of the barricaded chamber doors and show me any that have been charged for trying to break onto the floor. Show me any video of the other side of the door. Show me video of any trial by combat inside the Senate or housepicks other than Ashli getting shot dead.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The closest to trial by combat video is the mobile pig at the Keisha Lance Bottom of the stairs "holding back" rioters until action is called and he leads them into the Rotunda hallway when they are then taken on a guided police tour.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Fair enough. Name the rioters on the other side of the barricaded chamber doors and show me any that have been charged for trying to break onto the floor. Show me any video of the other side of the door. Show me video of any trial by combat inside the Senate or housepicks other than Ashli getting shot dead.
I dont follow this shit that close, i assume her mother would not be part of a coverup like that.