Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
My position is this is the fault of not using the police and legal system to maintain a safe subway experience. This is what happens and will happen again.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's pretty clear no thread pun what is happening and will happen. Pump out white supremacist script then have the media stop reporting when it comes out that's bullshit. Hunter Biden disinformation statement strategy. Frame it than fuck it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They lie about everything and for any reason or no reason. Ne need to lie about this. It is what it is but they have to make it political by making the killer a white supremacist. Just make it up. Create the script on the spot and hand it to Jake Tapper to read. I don't believe any of it. When the FBI takes over every aspect of the investigation, you know they are fucking around. I will be proven right. This story is going buh buy. Since the guy is dead, can ignore when it comes out they are lying.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I like kane and accept he's on the other side but disappointed he either is gullible or dishonest to parrot this noncents uncritically. I don't do that from the other side. I calls it out likes I cees it out.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They lied about Hunter's laptop. Not 1 former spook. 51. When there was an existing investigation meaning it was established it was real. And the media went along enthusiastically. That shows they will lie about everything. I think they created a fake online persona and the NAZI tats picture is fake. Head is cropped but that doesn't matter. Where is the killer's family, friends, schoolmates, workmates? The CIA is a disinformation organization. It's what they do. Before the end of the week, this story will be dead no pun so it won't matter that they made it up.

railbird

EOG Master
They lie about everything and for any reason or no reason. Ne need to lie about this. It is what it is but they have to make it political by making the killer a white supremacist. Just make it up. Create the script on the spot and hand it to Jake Tapper to read. I don't believe any of it. When the FBI takes over every aspect of the investigation, you know they are fucking around. I will be proven right. This story is going buh buy. Since the guy is dead, can ignore when it comes out they are lying.
he was a hispanic hired by the CIA and the Cartels

Dell Dude

EOG Master
For kane. This is not a Grant Hill I'm ready to die. I could give a shit if he is a Mexican white supremacist. He's a GD killer and I'm glad he is dead. This is about being lied to by our government and media with no consequences. I'm sick of it. I'm like Glen Beck at this point. Fuck it status.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
he was a hispanic hired by the CIA and the Cartels

I think Birdie has another winner. Nobody knows who this asshole this means nobody will contradict the script. He is some anonymous cartel gang banger with no family footprint in the US. Where are his parents, siblings, schoolmates, workmates?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Don't take my post for it. Google any and all variations of Allen mall shooter family, friends, school, work, etc. Nothing.