KD just put up one of the all-time great performances in NBA playoff history

louisvillekid

EOG Dedicated
I thought my bet on Brk -1.5 was toast by HT, but damn, KD decided to go off in the 4th. Wish I would've had the gonads to live bet it.

Heim

EOG Master
No coincidence Durant went off with Harden back. Beard was a great decoy. They had to respect his shot even though he didn't have one

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
I wonder if MILW coach finally realized a guy 6' 5" can't guard him.
Who can? Tucker is the Bucks best chance IMO. I’d consider using some bench players to come in and beat the shit out Durant and frustrate him. He’d cry like a baby.

Heim

EOG Master
Who can? Tucker is the Bucks best chance IMO. I’d consider using some bench players to come in and beat the shit out Durant and frustrate him. He’d cry like a baby.

They made a good point last night post game. You have a guy on the all defense team (Giannis) and they use Tucker and Middleton.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
I doubt Giannis can guard Durant in the open court. Giannis is a great help defender and can guard good scorers but not Durant. He’d getting eating alive on pick and rolls.

Heim

EOG Master
You're right. His length and touch, nobody can (defend). But Giannis has the same length. If it bothers one or two
shots, there's the difference. Maybe they think it will affect him on offense trying to guard baldy.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
Not if you’re a Bucks fan lol. That was horrIble shot selection from Giannis. My son and I could not believe the Bucks didn’t get Harden isolated 1 on 1 every possible time they had the ball. Harden couldn’t move. I think they ran iso 11/12 out of their last 17 possessions and the one time they got Harden in that situation, Giannis shots a fucking fadeaway. Unreal