Keep paying for losers and being losers on top of it

BigBlind

EOG Senior Member
After realizing what kind of people are on this forum, why would I want to open my nose up to such nonsense? I was not trying to make money by selling picks and putting an unrealistic goal of 60% winners, but trying to build a rapport and relationships. But some of you just don't get it.
So I apologize to the people that sent me their email. I just don't need the aggravation and after hearing last nights show, how people just want the picks and they're your buddy when you're winning but when you're losing...forget about it.
Some of you guys do not realize how lucky you have it with people like John Kelly, David Glisan, Dink and Wes Reynolds. What's the point of educating you people, when you are so uneducatable. You probably won't even get this statement (it's a pun!)
And for Sportsrmylife, I have a life, which is not sitting by a computer all day waiting for emails. It's a shame, too, that you will not be receiving this great information because the people who did receive my email, went 2-0.
So I leave the EOG Forum at 100% winners. I guess I exceeded the 60%. Unfortunately this forum chases good guys like me away. And I know John Kelly can vouch for that.
So I will go back to counting my stacks and stacks of BIG HEADS.
To the people that I do respect, have a great Holiday and many more winners than losers.
I will still tune in to the EOG Radio Show because I respect John Kelly and he is a good friend.
Thanks.