Kelly in Vegas - A Rising Star

TheRef

EOG Addicted
This gal has it going on, big time. Showtime doing a series and she is a big part of it. Starting this Sunday. Heard her on CBS Sports with DA this morning, she is a great speaker and she's smart. Seems like a great gal, and would be a fun one to hang out with.

TheRef

EOG Addicted
So predictable! I told a few people I know to watch this thread because these are the answers you would expect . Same whiny ass dip shits who complained about Jessica Mendoza .#assclowns

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated
I think Doris Burke is great and very insightful.I like Jessica mendoza as well.Comparing those 2 with Kelly in Vegas seems quite stupid....but do carry on

TheRef

EOG Addicted
I think Doris Burke is great and very insightful.I like Jessica mendoza as well.Comparing those 2 with Kelly in Vegas seems quite stupid....but do carry on
Hey shitty cent - Agree w Doris. You might be slightly more intelligent than half the morons that post on all this negative bullshit about Kelly and about Jessica Mendoza and about any woman who is rising to the top in male sports.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Men who have no sex lives are the ones who drool over the women at the ticket counter and who work in the industry.

Sleepy

EOG Master
So predictable! I told a few people I know to watch this thread because these are the answers you would expect . Same whiny ass dip shits who complained about Jessica Mendoza .#assclowns

She's not going to fuck you. But carry on.

MrTop

EOG Master
She is the best . I taped all the shows , give them out as presents for the holidays. I search all over the internet for her video's.

she's is better than LeBron & Jordan

:)

Arnold Zwiffel

EOG Enthusiast
Jessica Mendoza and Doris Burke are professionals who have talent. Kelly has no talent and absolutely no sharp betting insights. Listen to her on the radio and I think you'll agree.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
She was just on WFAN with Boomer. She said everyone had been nice to her except for the internet trolls, lol

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
They asked her what her final 4 was. She said Mich St, Fla St, Kentucky and North Carolina. Umm, that’s not gunna work hun!

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
she use to sell picks ..gave me 4 losers 0-4

sad
She has had a few shots at selling picks and failed everytime. Don best, Vegas insider, and her own site.

Now just an uneducated mouthpiece for wagertalk who talks and gives nothing for advise that is useful for betting. Tits and teeth.

TheRef

EOG Addicted
She has had a few shots at selling picks and failed everytime. Don best, Vegas insider, and her own site.

Now just an uneducated mouthpiece for wagertalk who talks and gives nothing for advise that is useful for betting. Tits and teeth.

Let me guess lifer - you are 65 + - divorced 3-4 times are a chain smoker and need to see a dentist in a very bad way, correct?

railbird

EOG Master
Jessica Mendoza and Doris Burke are professionals who have talent. Kelly has no talent and absolutely no sharp betting insights. Listen to her on the radio and I think you'll agree.
disagree, Kelly is entertaining, Mendonza and Burke are annoying quota hires and are not entertaining