Kelly in Vegas - A Rising Star

railbird

EOG Master
No tattos, athletic, prefers college over pro. She was responsible for 25 pct of nugget entry, bets her own money, plays golf.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
I see her and her boyfriend often during the fall when I'm doing the football proxy stuff around town, they are nice people.

TheRef

EOG Addicted
I have hung out with Kelly and she is cool as fuck in my book. Gets a lot of hate but if you hung out with her you’d like her. I guarantee it.
See? Respected mature men like ADC who has ACTUALLY met her can say something nice. It's the loser jackasses that have no clue who do the shit talk.

Sleepy

EOG Master
What is her job? Asking overweight bald white guys who they like in the game? This is a rising star in Vegas? Lolololol

Heim

EOG Master
I remember when Feist hot Colombian wife was selling picks on his site. She was on a few shows.... didn't say much, naturally they weren't her picks. But I bet she knew key numbers unlike Kelly. You remember Jim Feist 'Ref'....no?

Sleepy

EOG Master
What a talent. She parlayed a Bachlors degree at Kansas St. into a cocktail waitress job then onto tout question asker and contest play putter inner. I think even Brock parlaying his degree from Illinois into a cab driving gig has a step up on her.

Sleepy

EOG Master
It's like what Doug Polk says in poker regarding what is the best way to get notoriety. Be an attractive female with big titties.

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
Pretty sure his 9.4 million in tournament wins is about 9.4 million more than you have. Probably better at sports betting as well.
pretty sure he takes up the ass, poketr players are mostly liberals and faggots like you are, they are all scum

railbird

EOG Master
What a talent. She parlayed a Bachlors degree at Kansas St. into a cocktail waitress job then onto tout question asker and contest play putter inner. I think even Brock parlaying his degree from Illinois into a cab driving gig has a step up on her.
how about the greek homo smelly immigrant haralbob, he was 100 pct hired because mark Cuban is also a faggot and they have gay sex together, only a geek worships poker players

Heim

EOG Master
She was a novelty. A women who hit a huge parlay and won the mini Super Contest. All small sample lightening strikes. She tried to sell but had no sustainability. Now she's more of a consultant who has some Vegas cred. She's trying to stay afloat without having to serve champagne again to horny Middle East guys at Bellagio.

railbird

EOG Master
She was a novelty. A women who hit a huge parlay and won the mini Super Contest. All small sample lightening strikes. She tried to sell but had no sustainability. Now she's more of a consultant who has some Vegas cred. She's trying to stay afloat without having to serve champagne again to horny Middle East guys at Bellagio.
Im guessing does well with proxy service

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I've concluded from reading this thread the following
Kelly in Vegas has alot of people talking about her and she's a 100$ parlay bettor who doesn't know what conference syracuse plays in. I dont care what she knows nor does her fanbase and props to her for capatalizing on that.

Ive also concluded Rail thinks I'm gay (poker player) but wait I'm also a tout so Im not sure where that leaves me in the eyes of Jesus. I guess Ill just continue to sleep with women in the meantime

Kelly seems like a nice woman but she would probably prefer to be Hiralabob minus all the buttsex between him Cuban and Doug. Ive also concluded this thread is funnier than Comedy Central in it's heyday. Carry on gents.

railbird

EOG Master
I've concluded from reading this thread the following
Kelly in Vegas has alot of people talking about her and she's a 100$ parlay bettor who doesn't know what conference syracuse plays in. I dont care what she knows nor does her fanbase and props to her for capatalizing on that.

Ive also concluded Rail thinks I'm gay (poker player) but wait I'm also a tout so Im not sure where that leaves me in the eyes of Jesus. I guess Ill just continue to sleep with women in the meantime

Kelly seems like a nice woman but she would probably prefer to be Hiralabob minus all the buttsex between him Cuban and Doug. Ive also concluded this thread is funnier than Comedy Central in it's heyday. Carry on gents.
Nobody wants to be that scumbag haralbob, only poker geeks do. Tell the audience how u turned down 100k from middle crew? Maybe they will beleive that story of

alldaycapper

EOG Veteran
I’m there with you drink. I played a lot of poker at one time so must be a gay liberal according to rail.

I believe the government should be more responsible with our money and play a smaller role in our lives. I voted for trump so I’m a racist and a sexist.

I voted for Obama because I felt McCain and Romney were soft which pissed off conservative friends so must be a gay liberal again.

The moral of the story here is get to know someone before judging them. Kelly knows more than most of you think. I texted with her for 3 years. I’ve hung out with her. She got divorced and started a new path. We lost contact. I wish her well.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I dont agree with the notion that a nice person is a good person. There are plenty of ppl that believe Vegas Dave and spanky are good people.

Ok so she found her niche as a pretty face to put on the front of sports betting shows. Cant argue against her earning off this if people are going to throw money at her.

So poker players are gay. I play poker. Is this what is known as math axiom now? Or the transite property? Long time since geometry class.

I voted for trump and Obama twice. I guess im the middle of the road now which is libertarian then.

I wonder is there is a breathalyzer device that can be installed on all of railbird's devices so that he cant get on here if over 0.05. Then again pills wont register.

She is presented on the showtime series as a handicapper. False advertising. She is a handicapper in the same manner that someone who microwaves burritos is a chef.

TheRef

EOG Addicted
I was very impressed with the program ACTION last night. Very well done. Great perspectives all around. Watching "Vegas Dave" count up all the $$$ from his picks makes me want to start a tout business. And now about Kelly - there are some who would never say anything decent about her. All are the ones who have never met her. Your losss fellas. Get used to seeing her, she will be on gaming shows all around the dial as wageing grows. I'm ok with that!!

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
I have met Kelly in Vegas many times. I have heard her on broadcasts hundreds of times. While personable and quite nice I've yet to hear any sound reasoning that makes me believe she has any edge in the gambling arena. As a host deferring to other people I'm fine with that. If you expect anything more from her whatever your smoking please pass some down my way.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I have met Kelly in Vegas many times. I have heard her on broadcasts hundreds of times. While personable and quite nice I've yet to hear any sound reasoning that makes me believe she has any edge in the gambling arena. As a host deferring to other people I'm fine with that. If you expect anything more from her whatever your smoking please pass some down my way.
Sharp post. Spot on.

bmiller

EOG Addicted
Does anyone know if any of the local Vegas guys in the betting industry has tapped that ass? Kelly looks like a great fuck no doubt about that

TheRef

EOG Addicted
Does anyone know if any of the local Vegas guys in the betting industry has tapped that ass? Kelly looks like a great fuck no doubt about that
What are you? A 12th grade dipshit? What a fucking asshole. Bet you old lady has false teeth? I love a gummer!!!

Bushay

NHL Expert
What are you? A 12th grade dipshit? What a fucking asshole. Bet you old lady has false teeth? I love a gummer!!!
You get offended too easily Ref. So everyone doesn’t like her as you appear to. No need to comment on everyone’s negitive opinion of her. You’re not going to change anyone’s mind. It is what it is. Let it go.