Kelly in Vegas said this?

Arnold Zwiffel

EOG Enthusiast
According to an article in the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Kelly (Stewart) in Vegas wrote this in her introductory blog on barstoolbets.com after being hired by Barstool Sports following her firing by ESPN:

“I am in fact the most hated woman in sports gambling. ... I’ve made a career out of being the villain. And somehow Barstool Sports still wanted to give me a job. So here I am. And if we’re being honest, I’m not sure why I wasn’t here years ago.”

She sure thinks a lot of herself. The most hated woman in sports gambling? Who even thinks about her unless her name pops up in the news like it sometimes does.

If we're really being honest, Kelly has just superficial knowledge of sports. But because she's a woman and Matt Youmans gave her a platform in the Review-Journal, her fame rose. I've heard her on the radio. She doesn't present any insight. Just says obvious things. Her opinions are horrible.

That's the case with many male recrational bettors, too. But she's elevated just based on her gender. So that cuts both ways.

railbird

EOG Master
According to an article in the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Kelly (Stewart) in Vegas wrote this in her introductory blog on barstoolbets.com after being hired by Barstool Sports following her firing by ESPN:

“I am in fact the most hated woman in sports gambling. ... I’ve made a career out of being the villain. And somehow Barstool Sports still wanted to give me a job. So here I am. And if we’re being honest, I’m not sure why I wasn’t here years ago.”

She sure thinks a lot of herself. The most hated woman in sports gambling? Who even thinks about her unless her name pops up in the news like it sometimes does.

If we're really being honest, Kelly has just superficial knowledge of sports. But because she's a woman and Matt Youmans gave her a platform in the Review-Journal, her fame rose. I've heard her on the radio. She doesn't present any insight. Just says obvious things. Her opinions are horrible.

That's the case with many male recrational bettors, too. But she's elevated just based on her gender. So that cuts both ways.
she is refreshing, not liberal scum like they hire at espn, cancel culture lost.

Arnold Zwiffel

EOG Enthusiast
Are you confusing ESPN with CNN, Railbird? I understand sometimes politics and sports mix. But ESPN pays its commentators to give their sports opinions.

How is Kelly refreshing? Because she's not a polished talking head? Do you glean any insights from her? I sure don't. I find it irritating that a total lack of talent gets a job like that.

Valuist

EOG Master
Are you confusing ESPN with CNN, Railbird? I understand sometimes politics and sports mix. But ESPN pays its commentators to give their sports opinions.

How is Kelly refreshing? Because she's not a polished talking head? Do you glean any insights from her? I sure don't. I find it irritating that a total lack of talent gets a job like that.

ESPN is as woke and social justice aware (or obsessed) as any network. Hard not to see that.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Her hiring at ESPN made no sense at all. What does she bring to the table except a nicer looking face than the 3 on the show now? Even an ass clown like Fortenbaugh is light years better than her. I never thought I'd say this but even annoying Anita Marks is better than her.

Most hated woman in sports gambling? OK, honey! Whatever you say!

Heim

EOG Master
She had the perfect storm. She hit a improbable parlay, then she followed up by winning the mini-Superbook
contest. To some that confirmed she was legit. Not lucky.

Then as mentioned above, Youmans and Fezzik on those mini handicapping vids put her on the map.

There are no barriers to entry in the tout world. In any other genres she would be considered a lucky
hack. She lasted long enough in the field to watch it rain from legalized sports wagering.

Right place, right time.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Barstool probably told her to say she was the most hated.
Casting yourself as the underdog has advantages.
Also let’s be honest, Barstool doesn’t give you nearly the pay check of ESPN.
To my understanding, Barstool is still an obscure internet show.
Kelly wins the consolation prize. Better than Pregame, but it’s not ESPN money.

railbird

EOG Master

espn is to the left of cnn, if you work for espn you are like a piece of shit. jews cant stand kelly, because she almost took one of their jobs. except the pervert ones like dave cokin. hard to find a bigger piece of crap than cokin

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Wow O'Royken. I wouldn't go that far. Comparing someone to Meatman is the most vile insult there is.

Meatman would call himself the Most Hated Man in Las Vegas. She goes farther with Most Hated in Gambling. Also, how she responds to people who insult her are out of his playbook. They both are overly sensitive to criticism.

Arnold Zwiffel

EOG Enthusiast
I don't know Kelly. But I doubt she attacks innocent people for no reason like Meatman did.

Meatman was a classless moron with a monster ego, who craved attention and would do and say anything to get it.

MrTop

EOG Master
i knew she was going to make it when she was doing don best videos

She said 1 thing and ESPN let's her go ? a statement by KIV could of cleared it up. ESPN fumbled.

Heim

EOG Master
Meatman would call himself the Most Hated Man in Las Vegas. She goes farther with Most Hated in Gambling. Also, how she responds to people who insult her are out of his playbook. They both are overly sensitive to criticism.

Right, she mistakes criticism for hate. If you're going to heavily promote yourself on social media you have to
have thick skin. If you're going to constantly buy half points on non key NFL numbers....the critics will
surely notice.

MrTop

EOG Master
espn is to the left of cnn, if you work for espn you are like a piece of shit. jews cant stand kelly, because she almost took one of their jobs. except the pervert ones like dave cokin. hard to find a bigger piece of crap than cokin

cokin was good in MLB

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Her tits and stomach are coming together. She better stay in shape. Only thing keeping her worthless piece of ass on the air.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Her tits and stomach are coming together. She better stay in shape. Only thing keeping her worthless piece of ass on the air.
She can always get the fanboys due to her language and the ability to get her tits redone when gravity takes over.

She claims to be one of the guys.

There are endless teens and 20 year olds who will give her views.

Barstool is a perfect fit for her.

She will be a multi millionaire in the near future.

She is a part owner of wagertalk and that company is only getting bigger and bigger.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
People who want to bet on sports are dumb and lazy.

This is 99% of the population.

If they can find someone that sounds smarter than they are they are going to bet that person's opinion.

They don't care about math and odds.

they want a play on the thursday night game.

kelly will give them a play.

Arnold Zwiffel

EOG Enthusiast
Obviously Kelly got to where she is in the handicapping world because of her gender.

But gender has nothing to do with her lack of talent, knowledge and lack of sharp analysis. That's what I form my opinion on.

If someone is good it doesn't matter - or shouldn't matter - what gender, how they look and what nationality they might be. I know some people on this forum would disagree.

MG Man

EOG Enthusiast
I enjoy watching her and she has nice tits but as someone said, they are starting to meet her stomach like me, not a pretty sight.

MG Man

EOG Enthusiast
Now I just watched a video about her being on Barstool and she said she was a nightclub girl. It sounds to me like she made a lot of money being a hooker. Did I hear that wrong?

Heim

EOG Master
Now I just watched a video about her being on Barstool and she said she was a nightclub girl. It sounds to me like she made a lot of money being a hooker. Did I hear that wrong?

She was a part-time champagne girl at Petrossian's Bar and Lounge in the Bellagio.