Kelly Jansen

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Shame on Corey Seager.

You cannot play that ball off to the side.

No backhanded plays unless absolutely necessary.

With two outs and runner on a second base, Seager cannot allow that ball to get by him.

Where's the footwork?

railbird

EOG Master
Shame on Corey Seager.

You cannot play that ball off to the side.

No backhanded plays unless absolutely necessary.

With two outs and runner on a second base, Seager cannot allow that ball to get by him.

Where's the footwork?
it was 103 off the bat, but totally agree

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
And it was a short hop, but still...

Corey Seager was in the right position (credit L.A.'s scouting department) but he failed to execute fundamental baseball.

railbird

EOG Master
And it was a short hop, but still...

Corey Seager was in the right position (credit L.A.'s scouting department) but he failed to execute fundamental baseball.
Seager a SS not use to moving to the right like a catcher to knock it down, SS dont have time for that, second basemans do. You had a SS positioned at 2B. i would have never pulled gaterol and his 102 mph fb for kenley jansen in that spot, also a base open. Julio just pitched game 5, had no buisness in this game. Turner needs to be waved home in an attemp to make it 5-2. Taylor picked off bag. The dodgers lack of fundamentals and bad coaching is catching up. have always been bad in 1 run games.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Seager a SS not use to moving to the right like a catcher to knock it down, SS dont have time for that, second basemans do. You had a SS positioned at 2B. i would have never pulled gaterol and his 102 mph fb for kenley jansen in that spot, also a base open. Julio just pitched game 5, had no buisness in this game. Turner needs to be waved home in an attemp to make it 5-2. Taylor picked off bag. The dodgers lack of fundamentals and bad coaching is catching up. have always been bad in 1 run games.

Good point about the difference between shortstops and second basemen.

I had not thought about the difference.

Love it.

kane

EOG master