Kershaw Isn't The Guy Anymore...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Rail trips me out. Colin talks about Thunder and lightning and rail responds with anti-lesbian dodger talk.

Not sure what the relation is there.

If you know Rail - no real shock. Lightning has struck his head way too many times to count.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Look - giving up a HR to e left handed hitting PITCHER is disgraceful. But he was big time let down by his defense - esepcially Grandal. Not trying to make excuses for him but while he didn't help his cause the 8 other players on the diamond didn't, either

railbird

EOG Master
So much fun watching Puig whif when it matters. fun watching their quota hire mgr and muslim gm blunder it every yr.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Even for someone like Rail this is an all-time new low. Then again knowing who he supports for POTUS - no real shock
The good news Winky is that Rail is the outlier on the right, few of us are like that. I would bet Huntington Beach is chock-full of gays, perhaps his neighbors are. He really should move to the Middle Esst, where they can throw gays off of buildings - that’ll show them.

railbird

EOG Master
The good news Winky is that Rail is the outlier on the right, few of us are like that. I would bet Huntington Beach is chock-full of gays, perhaps his neighbors are. He really should move to the Middle Esst, where they can throw gays off of buildings - that’ll show them.
gays are the most violent, see Hitler, Cesar Nero, Napoleon. also the least tolerant

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Rail makes a good point about Puig, Bellinger and Grandal. These guys are brutal in the postseason.

Joc, Taylor, JT and Kike Hernandez are all solid.

MrTop

EOG Master
running out of gas... I believe the astros and yanks that sale is tired.

Sale will be sold in game 1 Kershaw a nice dog..

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Kershaw is a stiff & bum

We must have seen a different Kershaw today. I am NOT an apologist" for him

BUT

He gets out of 1 giving up NO runs if Freese catches Mookie's foul pop-up - which he should. If Mookie's ground ball to 3rd to start off B5 is NOT INCORRECTLY CALLED FOUL damage is minimized

Kershaw got fucked over by the 7 guys behind him more than anything else

Heim

EOG Master
Just based on current form how did the LAD peak at -155 today not to mention a demoralizing loss last night after being up 4-0? No such thing as must win in baseball.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Roberts could have thought outside the box tonight and gone with a bullpen game....Stripling, Maeda et al. It would have thrown BOS off balance. What did he have to lose? Doubt he's back. Roberts still in a fog, Jansen and Kershaw not the same guys.

kane

EOG master
Kershaw threw 49 fastballs and only got 2 swing and misses, he's clearly not the same dominant pitcher he was