Kevin Love

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Re: Kevin Love

So, Mr Merlin - the Wolves gave up Love, Shved, Moute and got Wiggins, Bennett. Young. Would you undo the trade in theory now? I think I would - would rather have Love and Shved than Wiggins?

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

So, Mr Merlin - the Wolves gave up Love, Shved, Moute and got Wiggins, Bennett. Young. Would you undo the trade in theory now? I think I would - would rather have Love and Shved than Wiggins?

I was just thinking the other day that trading Love back for Wiggins may be the best for both franchises.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Wiggins is terrible, young, talented, but not getting any better. He takes way too many shots and isn't above avg at anything, he's a below avg free throw shooter, and plays no defense.

I hate to say it, but I'd rather have Love(and I cant stand him).

Heim

EOG Master

Speaking of Love....my favorite nickname still from NBA is Bob 'Butterbean' Love....

kane

EOG master

Wiggins is terrible, young, talented, but not getting any better. He takes way too many shots and isn't above avg at anything, he's a below avg free throw shooter, and plays no defense.

I hate to say it, but I'd rather have Love(and I cant stand him).

From what I've heard, Jimmy Butler wants out of Minnesota mainly due to the immaturity of Wiggins and KAT, if the Wolves are underachieving and things get messy, I wouldn't be surprised to see them make a move involving one of them, and Butler is a FA after the season, should be interesting to see how the drama plays out.

mr merlin

EOG Master

From what I've heard, Jimmy Butler wants out of Minnesota mainly due to the immaturity of Wiggins and KAT, if the Wolves are underachieving and things get messy, I wouldn't be surprised to see them make a move involving one of them, and Butler is a FA after the season, should be interesting to see how the drama plays out.
You're right about butler, I'm not sure what his problem is with KAT(he's good and getting better, wiggins is not), truthfully butler isn't all that either, he was brought in for leadership, defense, but mostly because Tibs likes him. Butler helped us but I'm not sure by how much.

Heim

EOG Master
Stephen A Smith intimated this morning a trade to the Lakers could be in the works. LA beat writers don't want any part of Love if it means dealing young players however are they forgetting Lakeshow lack of outside shooting still and zero in the middle!? Love, even at 30, would put them right in the West mix. Rondo looked good last night. No surprise if Ball is dealt.