Kieth Olbermann, Nothing But Sleaze. Read Inside.

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

October 11, 2006 -- THE office worker who says she had an unsatisfying one-night stand with MSNBC gabber Keith Olbermann is baring more details about their limp hotel romp. After our story about the 30-something Cuban hottie who launched a blog to rip Olbermann for their May tryst, she vented more yesterday. "[He] assured me . . . [it] wouldn't be just a one-night thing," the woman who calls herself KarmaBites wrote. "He made plans to see me the following day and gave me all of his numbers, including his home number. He said he would call me, but instead I received an e-mail saying a relative had died and he would have to leave town . . . The relative story was false." KarmaBites hints she may release torrid e-mails she says Olbermann sent her: "It was an 18-month e-mail friendship and I have over 100 e-mails from him if I ever need to present any kind of 'proof' . . . He chose to dispose of me in a cold and uncaring manner which totally disregarded my feelings as a human being and left me feeling less than worthless." Through a rep, Olbermann said he did have a "close relative" die in May, but would not say who. The rep had no further comment.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Kieth Olbermann, Nothing But Sleaze. Read Inside.

sounds like a real "legit" source since you can't even list it ...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bill O'Reilly, Producer Settle Harassment Suit<!--plsfield:stop-->

Fox Host Agrees to Drop Extortion Claim

<!--plsfield:byline-->By Howard Kurtz
<!--plsfield:credit-->Washington Post Staff Writer
<!--plsfield:disp_date-->Friday, October 29, 2004; Page C01

<!--plsfield:description--> <nitf>Bill O'Reilly settled a sexual harassment lawsuit by his former producer last night, ending what he called a "brutal ordeal" without an apology.</nitf>
<nitf>The Fox News talk show host also agreed to drop his extortion suit against Andrea Mackris and her attorney, Benedict Morelli, according to a statement by O'Reilly's lawyer. The deal likely involves payment of millions of dollars to Mackris, since the two sides were discussing an offer of well over $2 million when negotiations broke down, say sources close to O'Reilly. Both parties agreed to keep the details confidential, according to the statement.</nitf>
<nitf>
</nitf>
<table id="contentColumn" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td> <!--START CONTENT COLUMN--> <!-- <TABLE ALIGN="right" CELLPADDING="0" CELLSPACING="0" BORDER="0"> <TR> <TD WIDTH="17"><SPACER TYPE="block" WIDTH="17" HEIGHT="1"></TD> <TD ALIGN="center"> --> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="228"> <tbody><tr> <!--td width=228 valign="top"--> <td align="left" valign="top" width="228">
<!--div><span size="-2" face="arial, helvetica" color="#333333"--> Fox talk show host Bill O'Reilly and producer Andrea Mackris have agreed to keep details of the sexual harassment settlement confidential. (Jim Copper -- AP)
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td bgcolor="#cccccc" width="1" height="1"><spacer type="BLOCK" width="1" height="1"></td><td bgcolor="#cccccc" width="8" height="1"><spacer type="BLOCK" width="8" height="1"></td><td bgcolor="#cccccc" width="212" height="1"><spacer type="BLOCK" width="212" height="1"></td><td bgcolor="#cccccc" width="6" height="1"><spacer type="BLOCK" width="6" height="1"></td><td bgcolor="#cccccc" width="1" height="1"><spacer type="BLOCK" width="1" height="1"></td></tr> <tr><td bgcolor="#cccccc" width="1"><spacer type="BLOCK" width="1" height="1"></td><td colspan="3" width="226" height="5"><spacer type="BLOCK" width="226" height="5"></td><td bgcolor="#cccccc" width="1"><spacer type="BLOCK" width="1" height="1"></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#cccccc" width="1"><spacer type="BLOCK" width="1" height="1"></td><td width="8"><spacer type="BLOCK" width="8" height="1"></td><td width="212"> <center>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]<sup>___</sup> Arts & Living<sup>___</sup>[/SIZE][/FONT]</center> [FONT=verdana, ms sans serif, arial][SIZE=-2] News about the television industry, reviews of shows and more can be found on our Television page. [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana, ms sans serif, arial][SIZE=-2] See what's on TV today, tomorrow or next week with the TV Grid. [/SIZE][/FONT]
</td><td width="6"><spacer type="BLOCK" width="6" height="1"></td><td bgcolor="#cccccc" width="1"><spacer type="BLOCK" width="1" height="1"></td></tr> <tr><td bgcolor="#cccccc" width="1"><spacer type="BLOCK" width="1" height="1"></td><td colspan="3" width="226" height="8"><spacer type="BLOCK" width="226" height="8"></td><td bgcolor="#cccccc" width="1"><spacer type="BLOCK" width="1" height="1"></td></tr><tr><td colspan="5" bgcolor="#cccccc" width="228"><spacer type="BLOCK" width="228" height="1"></td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<script language="javascript" src="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/email/newsletters/Newsletters.js"></script> <script language="javascript" src="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/registration/express/regCheck.js"></script> Free E-mail Newsletters

<!--END CONTENT COLUMN--> </td></tr></tbody></table> <nitf>O'Reilly told viewers, in language cleared by the lawyers, that there was "no wrongdoing in the case whatsoever by anyone" -- and appeared to dispute, without specifically doing so, some of the lurid details of what Mackris alleged were phone-sex conversations between them. "Please do not believe everything you hear and read," he said on "The O'Reilly Factor."</nitf>
<nitf>The top-rated cable news host has said he was humiliated by the suit, which charged that he spoke to Mackris about sexual fantasies, masturbation and vibrators while sometimes seeming to pleasure himself. But for O'Reilly to strike a settlement without an expression of regret, which is often demanded in litigation against high-profile figures, is a partial victory that spares him further embarrassment.
</nitf>
<nitf>
</nitf>
<nitf>Morelli did not respond to requests for comment last night.</nitf>
<nitf>Describing himself as an "object of media scorn," O'Reilly told viewers: "On a personal note, this matter has caused enormous pain, but I had to protect my family and I did. Some of the media hammered me relentlessly because, as you know, I am a huge target, as is Fox News. . . .
</nitf>
<nitf>
</nitf>
<nitf>"The good news is that 'Factor' viewers and listeners seem to have given me the benefit of any doubt when some in the media did not. You guys looked out for me and I will never forget it. This brutal ordeal is now officially over, and I will never speak of it again."</nitf>
<nitf>
</nitf>
<nitf>O'Reilly told The Washington Post two weeks ago that the day the suit was filed was "the worst day of my life."</nitf>
<nitf>Morelli had earlier predicted that O'Reilly was "not going to get away with it" and was "going down." He and his client, who also named Fox News as a defendant, did not dispute an accusation by O'Reilly that they had initially demanded $60 million to settle without going to court.
</nitf>
<nitf>
</nitf>
<nitf>Much of the criticism of O'Reilly, 55, has centered on his role as a moralist who has lectured about too much sex in pop culture and has just published a children's book in which he warns boys against treating girls abusively. But he has had little to say on the subject since Mackris, 33, who is still employed by Fox, went public with her charges. O'Reilly even canceled several scheduled television interviews.
</nitf>
<nitf>
</nitf>
<nitf>Fox believed Mackris had tape recordings of the long, highly detailed conversations alleged in the suit, but Morelli never confirmed that, saying only that they had concrete evidence. O'Reilly and his attorney, Ronald Green, never denied that the Fox commentator had used such language, but said he never broke the law and questioned whether Mackris was truly offended or was taking words and phrases out of context.</nitf>
<nitf>
</nitf>
<nitf>Questions swirled around Mackris's conduct as well, including why she didn't hang up on O'Reilly, why she never complained to Fox authorities and why she returned to work for him earlier this year after spending a few months at CNN. "I was put in a position with a man that, whenever he would call me at work or at home, work-related, he would say jump and I'd say how high and I would jump," Mackris told CNN earlier this month. "I'm not used to saying no to this man on any level. I had said no to him and no to him and no to him and no to him and no to him and no to him about his saucy language. . . . He had threatened that anybody who ever would speak of it would be raked through the mud. . . . I was absolutely threatened."</nitf>
<nitf>Mackris has also drawn her share of negative coverage. The New York Post, which is owned by the same parent company as Fox, ran the headline " 'Lunatic' O'Reilly Gal Went Nuts in Bar." But she kept up the public pressure, telling the New York Daily News that her father wanted to challenge O'Reilly to a duel.</nitf>
<nitf>D</nitf>

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

October 11, 2006 -- THE office worker who says she had an unsatisfying one-night stand with MSNBC gabber Keith Olbermann is baring more details about their limp hotel romp. After our story about the 30-something Cuban hottie who launched a blog to rip Olbermann for their May tryst, she vented more yesterday. "[He] assured me . . . [it] wouldn't be just a one-night thing," the woman who calls herself KarmaBites wrote. "He made plans to see me the following day and gave me all of his numbers, including his home number. He said he would call me, but instead I received an e-mail saying a relative had died and he would have to leave town . . . The relative story was false." KarmaBites hints she may release torrid e-mails she says Olbermann sent her: "It was an 18-month e-mail friendship and I have over 100 e-mails from him if I ever need to present any kind of 'proof' . . . He chose to dispose of me in a cold and uncaring manner which totally disregarded my feelings as a human being and left me feeling less than worthless." Through a rep, Olbermann said he did have a "close relative" die in May, but would not say who. The rep had no further comment.

Is there a bigger schmuck on TV? :+clueless

THURSDAY - April 23
1-The Factor - Bill O'Reilly (Fox) ---------------------------------- 3,712,000
2-Hannity - Sean Hannity (Fox) ----------------------------------- 2,621,000
3-On The Record - Gret Van Susteren (Fox) ------------------ 2,387,000
4-Glenn Beck Show - Glenn Beck (Fox) ------------------------ 1,997,000
5-Studio B - Shepard Smith (Fox) -------------------------------- 1,951,000
6-Special Report - Bret Baier (Fox) ------------------------------ 1,910,000
7-Countdown - Keith Olbermann (MSNBC) ------------------- 1,353,000:LMAO
8-Rachel Maddow Show - Rachel Maddow (MSNBC) ------ 1,140,000
:LMAO
9-Larry King Live - Larry King (CNN) ------------------------------ 982,000
10-Anderson 360 - Anderson Cooper (CNN) ------------------- 955,000
11-The Situation Room - Wolf Blitzer (CNN) ---------------=---- 953,000
12-Lou Dobbs Tonight - Lou Dobbs (CNN) ---------------------- 835,000
13-No Bias, No Bull - Campbell Brown (CNN) ------------------ 744,000
14-The Ed Show - Ed Schultz (MSNBC) --------------------------- 472,000:LMAO
15-Hardball - Chris Matthews (MSNBC) --------------------------- 448,000:LMAO

TOTALS:
Fox News ---- 14,578,000
CNN ------------ 4,469,000
MSNBC -------- 3,413,000 :LMAO

Last nights ratings taken from http://CableNewsRatings.webs.com
A good website for all you ratings hungry Olby Watchers. It is updated

tank

EOG Dedicated

Chris Mathews deserves to be on the bottom since he is as annoying as hell.

So, what's the story here? Two consenting adults had a one night stand? Is that really a story?

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

Is there a bigger schmuck on TV? :+clueless....Nope.

The Ed Show is what, a gag? His ratings are on par with the Food Channel. Watch The Ed Show or someone baking Christmas cookies.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

This is the best they have from the Right??

Hell at least it wasn't with man like Larry Craig or Bush 43 with /Bulldog Gannon

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Keith Olbermann Got a Big Raise While His Employer Got a Bailout

Writing on U.S. News and World Report's website, Peter Roff notes that MSNBC's Keith Olbermann negotiated a $3.5 million raise at the very time his employer was receiving a taxpayer bailout. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Peter reports the "Stop the Worst Bailout in the World" website has started on online petition to Olbermann:
Dear Mr. Olbermann,

While General Electric, the parent-company of your MSNBC network, was negotiating a $126 billion taxpayer-funded bailout, you signed a new contract raising your salary from $4 million to $7.5 million annually. You have used your show as a platform to call for the resignation of corporate executives accepting excessive bonuses on the backs of taxpayers who are picking up the tab for these atrocious bailouts, yet you yourself have no problem engaging in the same ?class economic rape? that you accuse them of.

Please heed your own advice and stop accepting taxpayer money to subsidize your nightly diatribes. Resign or return the balance of your excessive raise to the U.S. Treasury.

Sincerely,
Go here if you'd like to sign it (and/or go if you'd like to watch a video the hilarious SNL send-up of Olbermann).

P.S. Here's a video of Keith Olbermann complaining about spending by bailed-out firms ("corporate pirates" ... who "need to be fired"). It's jaw-dropping to watch it knowing that he just got an extra $3.5 million in pay from a bailed-out firm.

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_quvPUjzuM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1 width=340 height=285 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always">​

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO​

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

Is there a bigger schmuck on TV? :+clueless

THURSDAY - April 23
1-The Factor - Bill O'Reilly (Fox) ---------------------------------- 3,712,000
2-Hannity - Sean Hannity (Fox) ----------------------------------- 2,621,000
3-On The Record - Gret Van Susteren (Fox) ------------------ 2,387,000
4-Glenn Beck Show - Glenn Beck (Fox) ------------------------ 1,997,000
5-Studio B - Shepard Smith (Fox) -------------------------------- 1,951,000
6-Special Report - Bret Baier (Fox) ------------------------------ 1,910,000
7-Countdown - Keith Olbermann (MSNBC) ------------------- 1,353,000:LMAO
8-Rachel Maddow Show - Rachel Maddow (MSNBC) ------ 1,140,000
:LMAO
9-Larry King Live - Larry King (CNN) ------------------------------ 982,000
10-Anderson 360 - Anderson Cooper (CNN) ------------------- 955,000
11-The Situation Room - Wolf Blitzer (CNN) ---------------=---- 953,000
12-Lou Dobbs Tonight - Lou Dobbs (CNN) ---------------------- 835,000
13-No Bias, No Bull - Campbell Brown (CNN) ------------------ 744,000
14-The Ed Show - Ed Schultz (MSNBC) --------------------------- 472,000:LMAO
15-Hardball - Chris Matthews (MSNBC) --------------------------- 448,000:LMAO

TOTALS:
Fox News ---- 14,578,000
CNN ------------ 4,469,000
MSNBC -------- 3,413,000 :LMAO

Last nights ratings taken from http://CableNewsRatings.webs.com
A good website for all you ratings hungry Olby Watchers. It is updated

only thing this proves is there are too many people that want to hear non stop stories about anna nicole smith, natalie holiway, casey anthony, etc.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Its been proven in surveys that FOX NEWS viewers are the biggest clueless
idiots in America

Hell ... look at the postings on this board to back that claim to the Max

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Olberman ClimateGate a "made up" Fox story

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- message -->Could there be a bigger dope on TV?

Who are the poor sheep that actually watch this clown???

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/qbo5qiCYaNI&hl=en_US&fs=1& width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>
);</SCRIPT>

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Completely losing it

And they say Glenn Beck is the kook?

We report, you decide?

The left doing, what the left does

Classic :LMAO

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/xlfGjGBrNKg&hl=en_US&fs=1& width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>
</SCRIPT>

mr merlin

EOG Master

Pretty funny that the knob said that brown is unqualified to be senator - imagine what that would make cockley?

Haha. . .Faux. . .You have already demonstrated repeatedly your cowardice when offered a wager on your bipolar rant. Instead, your meekly expose your buttocks--yet again--for some well deserved spanking. . .I do note that you continue popping back up--albeit to lead with your glass chin. . .

As for Olbermann, he is--of course--a true American Patriot in the finest of traditions; and will probably have statues erected in his honor. Further, when his duty has been completed on this mortal coil and Jesus/God/Holy Ghost/Baby Jesus calls him home, his mortal remains will in all likelihood be buried with full military honors in Arlington National Cemetery. Additionally, blacks and gays will be allowed to attend the ceremony as honored guests of the United States government. . .

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

I watch Olbermann when something is about to happen that will set him off. Like Brown winning. It was comedy relief the way he described Brown. I wonder if Kieth knows people are laughing at him.

reanimator

EOG Addicted

Haha. . .Faux. . .You have already demonstrated repeatedly your cowardice when offered a wager on your bipolar rant. Instead, your meekly expose your buttocks--yet again--for some well deserved spanking. . .I do note that you continue popping back up--albeit to lead with your glass chin. . .

As for Olbermann, he is--of course--a true American Patriot in the finest of traditions; and will probably have statues erected in his honor. Further, when his duty has been completed on this mortal coil and Jesus/God/Holy Ghost/Baby Jesus calls him home, his mortal remains will in all likelihood be buried with full military honors in Arlington National Cemetery. Additionally, blacks and gays will be allowed to attend the ceremony as honored guests of the United States government. . .

Yeah he's mentally stable allright. Ranting like a hurt child with spinning lies and name-calling after Scott Brown wins? Sour grapes plus! :+textinb3Like having a girlfriend half his age who refuses to marry him because he's a paranoid dork with his invented illnesses? Restless Leg Syndrome? :LMAOThe only thing that makes his legs shudder has to do with why nobody watches him and why every true American watches everything on Fox.

mr merlin

EOG Master

I agree watching olbermann is high comedy - does he really take himself seriously? I remember fondly his demands for the resignations of Bush and the jailing of Cheney. How did it go?..."I demand the resignation of president Bush as the US president immediately":LMAO

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Haha. . .Faux. . .You have already demonstrated repeatedly your cowardice when offered a wager on your bipolar rant.

Greetings Mr. 4625:

Why should he accept your wager, when he has already witnessed firsthand, that you lost the exact same wager to the Munchkin Man for only one dollar, which you refuse to pay?

You have already been exposed.

But that's okay.

In the spirit of Christian forgiveness, the Munchkin Man has forgiven you for your debt.

Best Wishes,

12io4j2w90

Munchkin Man

Greetings Mr. 4625:

Why should he accept your wager, when he has already witnessed firsthand, that you lost the exact same wager to the Munchkin Man for only one dollar, which you refuse to pay?

You have already been exposed.

But that's okay.

In the spirit of Christian forgiveness, the Munchkin Man has forgiven you for your debt.

Best Wishes,

12io4j2w90

Munchkin Man

Haha. . .I will still extend the wager to you; have you raised your share of the administrative costs for our wager? Let me know. . .

mr merlin

EOG Master

Cmon 46, if you lost, pay up. It's only a buck, even a liberal jew lawyer should be able to afford that!

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Haha. . .I will still extend the wager to you; have you raised your share of the administrative costs for our wager? Let me know. . .

Greetings Mr. 4625:

You offered the Munchkin Man a verbal contract in the form of the wager.

There was no mention of any "administrative costs" in the original terms of your wager.

You told the Munchkin Man to simply "name the dollar amount."

The Munchkin Man did exactly that.

The Munchkin Man named exactly ONE DOLLAR.

The burden of proof was then placed upon you to furnish the Munchkin Man with irrefutable proof that you are, indeed, a bona fide lawyer.

You failed to do so.

Instead, you attempted to sidestep the issue, by adding and inventing additional terms to the wager, with your first time mention of "administrative costs."

Due to the fact that your "administrative costs" were never mentioned in the terms of your original wager, they are null and void.

They were not included in the original contract.

As a "lawyer", you should know better.

What would Professor Kingsfield think of you?

There is a possibility that you may, very well indeed, be a lawyer.

However, you have not provided one scintilla of evidence that you are a lawyer.

Manny Lovito's heresay testimony that you are a lawyer does not meet the Munchkin Man's standard of proof.

Therefore, there is the complete lack of any preponderance of any valid evidence that you are a lawyer.

You have failed to prove your case.

Therefore, the Munchkin Man won the bet.

Even Judge Wapner would agree.

In the event that you had proven your case, and that the Munchkin Man had lost the bet, the only "administrative costs" the Munchkin Man would need is the cost of a stamp and an envelope, with which to send you the one dollar bill.

And that's it.

Face it.

You lost the bet.

Accept it.

Deal with it.

Let this be a learning experience for you.

Then move on with your life.

Good luck to you.

Best Wishes,

12io4j2w90

Munchkin Man

The same bet still stands. When you have gathered the funds to trigger the performance of our wager, let me know. However, by the tone of your post above, I don't think you understand the procedural aspects of wagering, or the duty of good faith imposed on all parties in contractual matters. When you figure it out, we can make this happen.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

The same bet still stands. When you have gathered the funds to trigger the performance of our wager, let me know.

Greetings Mr. 4625:

The Munchkin Man has all the funds necessary to "trigger the performance" of this wager.

In the event that you are able to provide irrefutable proof that you are a lawyer, the Munchkin Man is able to provide the following:

1) A one-dollar bill

2) An enevelope

3) A stamp

The burden of proof is now upon you to prove to the Munchkin Man that you are a lawyer.

However, by the tone of your post above, I don't think you understand the procedural aspects of wagering, or the duty of good faith imposed on all parties in contractual matters. When you figure it out, we can make this happen.

None of your nebulous nattering displayed above, whatever it is supposed to mean, nor your stimpulation of "administrative costs", were mentioned in the "fine print" of your wager.

In fact, it was mentioned in "no print" at all.

Therefore, it is all null and void.

By the way, the Munchkin Man had to visit with a lawyer this morning in regard to a personal legal matter.

During the last five minutes of the meeting, the Munchkin Man showed him some printed transcripts of this discussion, which the Munchkin Man plans to use for a book the Munchkin Man is writing.

He got a big laugh out of it.

He told the Munchkin Man that he would love to play the role of Judge Wapner and rule correctly in the Munchkin Man's favor.

But once again....................

The Munchkin Man has forgiven you for your debt.

The entertainment value of this discussion alone has been well worth over a dollar for the Munchkin Man.

Do you see what you have done?

You have provided some "amusement" for the Munchkin Man.

Thanks!

:cheers

Best Wishes,

12io4j2w90

Munchkin Man

You may be on to something here, Munchie. I don't mind using your lawyer as an administrator. However, we will both be clients, with all the attorney-client privilege and confidentiality guarantees which that entails. See if he is interested in performing the administrative tasks necessary to complete the terms of our proposed wager, and how much he would charge for his services, if interested.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

You may be on to something here, Munchie. I don't mind using your lawyer as an administrator. However, we will both be clients, with all the attorney-client privilege and confidentiality guarantees which that entails. See if he is interested in performing the administrative tasks necessary to complete the terms of our proposed wager, and how much he would charge for his services, if interested.

Greetings Mr. 4625:

The Munchkin Man called his attorney today and read your post above to him aloud.

He just chuckled and advised the Munchkin Man to forget the whole thing and not fall for any of your "traps."

He further advised the Munchkin Man to give himself a pat on the back for having already defeated a real life "attorney" at his own game.

If this is good enough for the Munchkin Man's attorney, then it is good enough for the Munchkin Man.

Therefore, the Munchkin Man just wants to enjoy and savor his victory.

In celebration of the Munchkin Man's victory, the Munchkin Man is going to go out tonight and enjoy a couple of Bombay Sapphire Martinis.

:cocktail :cocktail

If you were here, the Munchkin Man might even buy you one as well.

:cocktail

The Munchkin Man always likes to be gracious to the loser.

Best Wishes,

12io4j2w90

Munchkin Man

tank

EOG Dedicated

Greetings Mr. 4625:

The Munchkin Man called his attorney today and read your post above to him aloud.

He just chuckled and advised the Munchkin Man to forget the whole thing and not fall for any of your "traps."

He further advised the Munchkin Man to give himself a pat on the back for having already defeated a real life "attorney" at his own game.

If this is good enough for the Munchkin Man's attorney, then it is good enough for the Munchkin Man.

In celebration of the Munchkin Man's victory, the Munchkin Man is going to go out tonight and enjoy a couple of Bombay Sapphire Martinis.

Best Wishes,

12io4j2w90

Munchkin Man
In other words your broke ass does not have any money to put up.Some things never change.Nothing is free anymore Munchie.

roscoe

EOG Veteran

Greetings Mr. 4625:

Best Wishes,

12io4j2w90

Munchkin Man
who is your lawyer, whiplash willie?:finger004

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

In other words your broke ass does not have any money to put up.Some things never change.Nothing is free anymore Munchie.

Greetings Mr. Tank:

The Munchkin Man isn't broke.

The Munchkin Man made $30 with his private tutoring practice today.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

tank

EOG Dedicated

Greetings Mr. Tank:

The Munchkin Man isn't broke.

The Munchkin Man made $30 with his private tutoring practice today.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
Now you be sure and report that to the IRS.:cheers

Greetings Mr. 4625:

Best Wishes,

12io4j2w90

Munchkin Man

Why am I not surprised? I had already surmised that there would be some sort of waffling/crawdadding by the poster running the "bit" known as "Munchkin Man" to get out of carrying through our wager. . .

Here's the line on the number of threads the faux lawyer is willing to soil with his crap:

89.5O -135
89.5U +125

Not Mannyesque but definitely on his way.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/Mk1qppspKO0&hl=en_US&fs=1& width=640 height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>
<!-- / message -->