Kinger - Let PO back

Timetopay

EOG Master
enough already.

not sure my length of stay and want to hear how the fucker is doing selling those coupon books

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Kinger - Let PO back

Not sure who was in the PO7 but i almost teamed up with PO to help him and they disbanded quicker than Otown

Timetopay

EOG Master

not fun to start a PO is getting run over by a bus thread and not having him here to tell me what is in his betjam account:shoot:

Give me a fuckin' break. I could've banned WVU for coughing, and you'd be OK with it. You have some sort of love connection with PO, though.
I take breaks from reading EOG so I guess that I missed something. Everyone likes to pile on PO the same way that they did with ID.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Raiders you been around 100 years. You know the fucker enjoys the abuse. He loves his name in lights.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

The guy was constantly posting personal info of another poster, that alone should have gotten him lynched imo. That had zero to do with his banning though at the time

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I have a soft spot for our Wack Pack, but PO is so dense and requires an arduous effort just to have him around.

Having said that, I'll unban him next year.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

TTP vs. Winky

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vLonlmqrDxE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>