Kinger, please stop banning people

Re: Kinger, please stop banning people

If I was on EOG sheet and not theRX I'd probably be gone too. Eog wants no one who actually earns posting and on their sheet. Its why they allow brock to chase off every good poster. Its embarrassing.

Brock youre the biggest piece of garbage that has ever posted on a gambling board. Youre a sociopathic lying, stealing, horrible father piece of shit. You have destroyed your sons life before he turned 16. Youre a horrible husband, horrible son and horrible father. Id imagine that no one would be sad if you died. Suicide would be appreciated. Your son is probably so ashamed of his dead beat thieving dad. Just terrible to see. People like you shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. I hope you and your fat wife have child services on your ass soon so at least the kid has a chance.

You destroy everything you touch. Parents hate you. Thats hard to do.

Gambling is illegal because of faggots like brock.

If I was on EOG sheet and not theRX I'd probably be gone too. Eog wants no one who actually earns posting and on their sheet. Its why they allow brock to chase off every good poster. Its embarrassing.

Brock youre the biggest piece of garbage that has ever posted on a gambling board. Youre a sociopathic lying, stealing, horrible father piece of shit. You have destroyed your sons life before he turned 16. Youre a horrible husband, horrible son and horrible father. Id imagine that no one would be sad if you died. Suicide would be appreciated. Your son is probably so ashamed of his dead beat thieving son. Just terrible to see. People like you shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. I hope you and your fat wife have child services on your ass soon so at least the kid has a chance.

Hey, thanks for the compliments pal 12io4j2w90

Irishluck

EOG Dedicated

like i said fuck em go look at covers college section and compare it to here it is a complete joke we got guys here who wanna talk sports but dont lets face it.

look at mlb only a few guys here try to post winners

Go use your sons name on a western union again you trash ball. Never seen a father care so little about his kid. Sickening to watch.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

Brock youre the biggest piece of garbage that has ever posted on a gambling board. Youre a sociopathic lying, stealing, horrible father piece of shit. You have destroyed your sons life before he turned 16. Youre a horrible husband, horrible son and horrible father. Id imagine that no one would be sad if you died. Suicide would be appreciated. Your son is probably so ashamed of his dead beat thieving dad. Just terrible to see. People like you shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. I hope you and your fat wife have child services on your ass soon so at least the kid has a chance.

Gambling is illegal because of faggots like brock.

Wowzerz

You use my name and I will contact the authorities in regards to a fraudulent transaction. Try me dirt ball.

Chris benoit was a better dad than you.

You have no shame in life. A grown man who acts like a 10 year old. Hope your fat wife suffocated you next time you go to sleep.

You use my name and I will contact the authorities in regards to a fraudulent transaction. Try me dirt ball.

Chris benoit was a better dad than you.

You have no shame in life. A grown man who acts like a 10 year old. Hope your fat wife suffocated you next time you go to sleep.
Next time i need to send a WU, i'll use your name...and i'll post the receipt here 12io4j2w90

Irishluck

EOG Dedicated

the feds need to check this site u know how much dirt they would find.....

i mean they would prolly give up no one here is sane

Drinking and good bud. See if eog will ban me for landers. Fuck this guy. I dont even post to him anymore but its just sick to see the shit he pulls over and over again. More proof that god isnt real since landers isnt dead yet lol.:LMAO

Irishluck

EOG Dedicated

brock a charge back is when u send money u go all in if it losses u say fuck em give me my money back and they cant do a fucking thing about it.......

it is funny to do sometimes u should try it.....

just remember when u run it up they wont pay u

it is the rare thing in life where the loser gets fucked more

Irishluck

EOG Dedicated

just talking to myself grapping my cock readdy to blow a load on my food and lick it on the mets seattle game i got the over 75 runs in 1 inn think it can happen

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

Drinking and good bud. See if eog will ban me for landers. Fuck this guy. I dont even post to him anymore but its just sick to see the shit he pulls over and over again. More proof that god isnt real since landers isnt dead yet lol.:LMAO

:lol

Enjoy your adult beverages Timely.

Next time i need to send a WU, i'll use your name...and i'll post the receipt here 12io4j2w90

Sometimes you dont realize when youre pushing thr wrong buttons. This wjll be one of those times.

Brock, you think adam cries every night knowing his father is a fat scamming piece of shit? Deb probably apologizes to him over and over again.

Sometimes you dont realize when youre pushing thr wrong buttons. This wjll be one of those times.

Brock, you think adam cries every night knowing his father is a fat scamming piece of shit? Deb probably apologizes to him over and over again.
nope, and you got nothing but talk pal. I'll do it just for kicks 12io4j2w90

Landers does your wife hold your fat flap back and her fupa up while you try to fuck her or do you prefer trying to spy on your son now like a creepy Pedo. I cohld see that.

Youre so dumb that you dont even realize that using a fake name to send illegal funds is a felony.

Irishluck

EOG Dedicated

this site is a joke u got guys saying brock do u feel ashamed for scamming who the fuck are u guys to care what he does.....

Landers does your wife hold your fat flap back and her fupa up while you try to fuck her or do you prefer trying to spy on your son now like a creepy Pedo. I cohld see that.

Youre so dumb that you dont even realize that using a fake name to send illegal funds is a felony.
:yikessHoly Shit...i'm in serious trouble now!