Kinger, please stop banning people

Irishluck

EOG Dedicated
Re: Kinger, please stop banning people

ohh shit they been looking for jimmy hoffa all these years i gotta call the feds and say i found em

Neither Irish or Bateman are thieves, or touts, or scammers.

Guys like Tuckman, Brock, MCP, Roxxy, etc. These are the guys that steal and cheat other posters.

Irish and Bateman are none of the above. Just enthusiastic posters that like to have a good time. No harm there.

:yikessHoly Shit...i'm in serious trouble now!

Brock you're a grown man who begs random people online for money. You know you have a problem but don't care. Wonder if you'll care when your son is sacking D on the corner for drugs because his old man was such a deadbeat he couldn't send him to college or support him.

Imagine him coming to dad for advice. Lol. Better off asking a retard or Hitler for advice than brock.

I can only imagine how it feels to know your son is ashamed of you.

Brock you're a grown man who begs random people online for money. You know you have a problem but don't care. Wonder if you'll care when your son is sacking D on the corner for drugs because his old man was such a deadbeat he couldn't send him to college or support him.

Imagine him coming to dad for advice. Lol. Better off asking a retard or Hitler for advice than brock.

I can only imagine how it feels to know your son is ashamed of you.
you literally have NO clue what the fuck you are talking about...but hey, at least you will get WU bonus points going forward

Guys like Tuckman, Brock, MCP, Roxxy, etc. These are the guys that steal and cheat other posters.

Irish and Bateman are none of the above. Just enthusiastic posters that like to have a good time. No harm there.
Agree. Being a retard like Irish is fine. He's annoying but who cares? He does no harm. Brock is here for one reason only, to steal and scam posters. He's been kicked from every other forum for his scamming ways. Eog pays this scumbag to post too. They like their posters getting ripped off. When brock murder suicides his family I wonder if eog will feel bad then. He's such a coward it'll probably just be a murder hoping to collect life insurance.

Who did i steal or cheat James R?

Agree. Being a retard like Irish is fine. He's annoying but who cares? He does no harm. Brock is here for one reason only, to steal and scam posters. He's been kicked from every other forum for his scamming ways. Eog pays this scumbag to post too. They like their posters getting ripped off. When brock murder suicides his family I wonder if eog will feel bad then. He's such a coward it'll probably just be a murder hoping to collect life insurance.
i have been?

Name the forums

Guy is more offended by me saying he's banned from forums than he is by me saying he's going to kill his family for money. Lol

If that doesn't say everything I don't know what does. Brock, can you name 5 posters who like you?

I know no one in the real world does but can you even name 5.

Sleepy

EOG Master

Guy is more offended by me saying he's banned from forums than he is by me saying he's going to kill his family for money. Lol

If that doesn't say everything I don't know what does. Brock, can you name 5 posters who like you?

He couldn't even come up with 7 posters to vouch for him that he didn't bet joey

only guy to ever be banned from an eog dinner

bateman and meatman

There are both two of the foulest cocksuckers in all of Forumville. Getting rid of them was like finally hauling two stinking corpses out of your living room after a year.

I can't understand how either one of them are still alive. A failure of Darwin's theory, I suppose.

Pocket Lint

EOG Addicted

Kinger is a great mod. How much would it take to get you on board Kinger? Lets build something together. More chicks, less fighting though.

This place doesn't even really need moderators. Looks like just about everything goes :LMAO

1)JK
2)Kinger
3)BobbyFK
4)Iwin
5)Zetapsi

on and on

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

I have no personal problem with Bateman. I got along with him fine. I think he gets along with most posters who dont troll him.

But he takes it to a whole different level with his enemies. It seems like it goes to an unhealthy status with him.

I have to side with the EOG brass on this one. Bater needed a little vacation to calm down. The last week he was doing nothing but having an all out war with Paddy. And it spilled in to numerous threads.

Hopefully he can come back fresh after his vacation and let bygones be bygones.

You can't be serious, Jimmy. This Irish is just a coked up fool, but Bateman is one of the foulest pieces of shit ever on the forums. Just a fucking pig waiting to meet a baseball bat.

You can't be serious, Jimmy. This Irish is just a coked up fool, but Bateman is one of the foulest pieces of shit ever on the forums. Just a fucking pig waiting to meet a baseball bat.
:highfive Yes...couldn't have said it better myself

Kinger. :LMAO

You really are one dumb motherfucker.

Alright, I am headed out now. You named 1 guy who actually posts here since Kinger doesn't count.

Eog looking great with jk and Kinger topping the list though. Why would George continue to sponsor at a place that supports a guy who fucked him over and disrespected him?

Kinger. :LMAO

You really are one dumb motherfucker.

Alright, I am headed out now. You named 1 guy who actually posts here since Kinger doesn't count.

Eog looking great with jk and Kinger topping the list though. Why would George continue to sponsor at a place that supports a guy who fucked him over and disrespected him?
JOHN KELLY
Slim Shady
Fishhead

need me to continue?

JOHN KELLY
Slim Shady
Fishhead

need me to continue?
FISHHEAD can't fucking stand you. Are you really that dumb? Guy doesn't respond to a call or text for months, and rips you every chance he gets on here and you say he likes you.

Slimshady enjoys how dumb you are for entertainment purposes. Guy wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Who's next, Viejo? :LMAO

Later scum.

FISHHEAD can't fucking stand you. Are you really that dumb? Guy doesn't respond to a call or text for months, and rips you every chance he gets on here and you say he likes you.

Slimshady enjoys how dumb you are for entertainment purposes. Guy wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Who's next, Viejo? :LMAO

Later scum.
JOHN KELLY
EOG MIKE

can't get much higher than that

BOATBOATBOAT

Sleepy

EOG Master

JOHN KELLY
EOG MIKE

can't get much higher than that

BOATBOATBOAT

still can't come up with 5

pathetic

we see you walking around all by yourself mumbling into your obama phone so your real life looks not much different than your online life

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

1)JK
3)BobbyFK
4)Iwin
5)Zetapsi

Of all the posters you have listed, I think this is your solid 4.

3 of these would stick with you to the death if you keep feeding them.

The other would deny you 3 times by dawn if it was what was most beneficial to him.

hels

EOG Dedicated

How is bateman banned? He's a great poster since he exposes stiffs and frauds. brock landers owes boatboatboat $250. If boat3 had a set he would use his influence to ban brock landers until he received payment.

Cuonzo

EOG Enthusiast

How is bateman banned? He's a great poster since he exposes stiffs and frauds. brock landers owes boatboatboat $250. If boat3 had a set he would use his influence to ban brock landers until he received payment.

Looks like Brock started a bunch of new threads tonight to prove his value (probably instructed to do so ) and got almost no replies. Once upon a time he was good for traffic 6 months ago he'd have gotten some attention now everyone just wants him to go away.