Kinger - what happened to Meaty?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Kinger - what happened to Meaty?

VD - where Meaty comes from he seen the worst sort of trash from black areas - he has some black friends - lets not get caught up in stuff like this VD - look at the positives he brings.....

Give me some positives other than his videos were entertaining...he stole his entire schtick from the really seedy touts from years back...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Meathead from his own admission comes from wealthy parents...can't imagine him growing up among the trash as you put it...

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Is "macau" Meaty's "Pierre"?He has such an interest in him..

macau

EOG Addicted

i thought he was from the deep south - he def seen alot of crap over the years.

his videos are very very entertaining , his knowledge of the vegas scene -he knows who the stiffs are, unpredictable nature of the man sets him apart...

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

It's a cycle Meaty will be back. He comes back for a while gets out of hand KR bans him few months later he's back and we go again.

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

You know my heart bleeds cold borscht for Lardy and his lovers (chosen word(s) )

macau

EOG Addicted

Kinger - whens the magic date for the main man to come back...

macau

EOG Addicted

wheres Groovin gone ? he always has something good to say..

interesting Groovin and Meaty have disappeared at the same time :btj:

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

No idea. I hope Groovin is doing well.

Meaty is at Peeps. You can find him there.

yisman

EOG Master

kinger, we need a weekly video from you with meathead's picks for the week. Fills the meathead void and keeps macau and Wade off your back.

macau

EOG Addicted

No idea. I hope Groovin is doing well.

Meaty is at Peeps. You can find him there.

Yeah Groovin is a decent fella at the back of it all - he rubs people up the wrong way but i hope he gets paid eventually all that he is owed offshore.
I knew the guy peep personally actually from 2002 - good sports bettor, very nice person - he passed away prob about 18 months ago - sad the way it goes sometimes.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Meaty will return once his ban is lifted, Macau. We get it, you love him. The clown loves it when he gets attention in the main forum... but let's give him attention in the Asylum.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Yeah Groovin is a decent fella at the back of it all - he rubs people up the wrong way but i hope he gets paid eventually all that he is owed offshore.
I knew the guy peep personally actually from 2002 - good sports bettor, very nice person - he passed away prob about 18 months ago - sad the way it goes sometimes.

Yes, Peep was great.