Kirk Cousins

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Is doing his best Jamarcus Russell/Ryan Leaf imitation thus far midway through the 3rd quarter.

6/20 59 yards 3 INT. Is there such a thing as a negative QB rating?😝

mr merlin

EOG Master
Looks like the loss of Diggs really hurt the vikes. plus their offensive line is no better and the defense has regressed.

blueline

EOG Master
Minnesota announced that it placed Cousins on the COVID-19/Reserve list. ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported that Cousins tested positive for the virus. The quarterback is unvaccinated, so he will miss the Packers game in Week 17, per Schefter.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Minnesota announced that it placed Cousins on the COVID-19/Reserve list. ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported that Cousins tested positive for the virus. The quarterback is unvaccinated, so he will miss the Packers game in Week 17, per Schefter.
He caught it from his dirty, disease ridden vaccinated teammates, I guess that's what happens when you have massive vaccine failure in a country?

lap18

EOG Dedicated
I have received the JJ vaccination and then the Pfizer booster...at my children's request to keep the grandchildren safe- no problem.
This week I have a common cold, same a I get every year of my adult life in the winter. 2 COVID saliva tests are posotive, the nasal swab was negative.
No other symptom...just a cough. Tells me what I suspected from day one- everything is COVID.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Will, those 50 million people get it again 3 months from now and then again 6 months from now? Or how many times have they already had it? These stats are all messed up. One person could have 5 different cases and the stats view it as a new case each time!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Will, those 50 million people get it again 3 months from now and then again 6 months from now? Or how many times have they already had it? These stats are all messed up. One person could have 5 different cases and the stats view it as a new case each time!
Previous infections/natural immunity seems rather robust, but who cares if they do, it's now mild, a cold at worst.

As far as case reporting goes, it is F'd up, it's my understanding that in many states if the same person keeps testing positive it's counted as another case.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
way to long railbird 1 hour 39 minutes even on 2X youtube speed , edit it down to the 3 minutes of possible tidbits and get back to us.