Large Mandatory Payout Alert - Fresno Fair Super High 5 - $262k+ carryover. Last race is at 8:52pm. $0.20 min bet.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
LAker im just looking at this field right now to be honest. not sure yet at all. watching some replays see how track might be playing, not tons of time.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
every sprint today has been won off the pace. seems to win or be second you dont what to be on the lead today.

who has the best late pace figs in race 11

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
u have access to late pace figs Gabe, how does the 4 and 5 shape up?

i missed watching race 10? how did the 7 win? on or off pace that was another sprint?

yisman

EOG Master
proposed ticket:

Track Name:Fresno (FND)Race:11Pool:E5Selections:6, 7/5, 6, 7, 10/4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10/3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10/3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10Wager Amount:$0.20

think I'll pass

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
early speed should be 6,7 and 9 think 9 cheap speed on outside and may fold up totally. 6 and 7 will go a long way, who will close on the inside like some of the other races and maybe steal it? i dont have a proper form.

yisman

EOG Master
final number

$636,080 in new money. Not sure of the track takeout but probably about a break even wager.

yisman

EOG Master
whats the track takeout at fresno on that wager yisman

don't ask me

tracks generally don't like to make the takeout publicly available at the track or on the website. They don't want people to know it averages about 20%.

used to be a site that aggregated the information but it stopped updating years ago

I saw Woodbine has 25% takeout on virtually all exotics. Don't think I've ever bet Fresno.