LeaderBoard Standings

Re: LeaderBoard Standings

Hopefully, the Wednesday tourney with Bookmaker can continue soon. I believe the changes stem from the other poker sites getting shut down.
:cheers

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

I forgot this thing was still going on....how is this working again?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

updated with tonights standings

rctt03, depending each week where u finish in the money u are awarded points, total points for the full 12 weeks get totaled and prizes awarded

u currently have 20 points, leader has 41..

Thanks -KR- and BigDaddy...it was a lot of luck and very little skill on my part...A lot of times my shitty cards ended up being not that bad after all..

Brock

EOG Dedicated

Congrats Javahh good job remember when you got second at the EOG Bash. Now
give us some winners in the baseball forum.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

ok i thought you were one of the bkrs for some reason..Looks like you need 1st or 2nd without me placing to win...with my luck you are golden sir 12io4j2w90

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Sorry guys I was a bit under the weather yesterday, I slept on and off all night. I will work on this in a few hours

Tuckman

Uh Poster

updated guys

alot still in contention for the prizes, not a single place has been locked up yet

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Thanks Tucker, looks like I have 2nd place locked up..anyone care to post some odds on this? I might bust first again if the price is right :cocktail

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Thanks Tucker, looks like I have 2nd place locked up..anyone care to post some odds on this? I might bust first again if the price is right :cocktail

yea you have at least second locked up, guess i should have said nobody who currently sits in a position has it locked up :finger004

Brock

EOG Dedicated

EasyGoer you had a great come back two weeks ago. Can't
belive I lost with a boat. Good hand.

mobetter

EOG Addicted

also im pimproyal. i see bkr # for names on the poker site. i have no idea who i am playing against . it would be great to know especially next week when im trying to jump some people to make top 3. i noticed easy goer must be empire maker but does nonamesgy have a different poker handle. could be crucial next week knowing who i need to beat out for the money ty

tblaze

EOG Addicted

will another spreadsheet start when this season is over... I'd like to try and catch more games then i did the first time around but a big win on the last week might get me in the top 10 or so

Tuckman

Uh Poster

also im pimproyal. i see bkr # for names on the poker site. i have no idea who i am playing against . it would be great to know especially next week when im trying to jump some people to make top 3. i noticed easy goer must be empire maker but does nonamesgy have a different poker handle. could be crucial next week knowing who i need to beat out for the money ty

nomuasguey is rm81

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tonights tourney is taking forever.. i left the house around 745 i believe with 11 people, now over 1.5 hours later it still has 5 :blink:

nomamesguey

EOG Senior Member

what were standings tourney gets instadeleted from software? I probably didnt make it if pimproyal finished top 2

Tuckman

Uh Poster

nomamesguey you finished just out of the leaderbaord money

Jake -41 points
easygoer41 and MoBetter - 33 points

You had 32 points
Rjt721 had 30 points

nomamesguey

EOG Senior Member

I thought maybe I should of folded KK just for the leaderboard AQ and A10 both bot a wheel on me2348ji23e