Leading Causes of Death, US, 2015-2020

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
In the south and midwest vaccine demand has completely collapsed - they're still doing a fair number of second doses but new people are just not coming, in the dakotas they're adding less than 1%/week(more like 1/2 percent), so they are only going low single digits higher than now.

Your're right that no one can hire now, around here help wanted signs are everywhere because of all the people soaking up enhanced unemployment. There are restaurants that are closing on some days because they cant find cooks.
It's awful, I've never seen it this bad. They will soak it up until September.

MrTop

EOG Master
In the south and midwest vaccine demand has completely collapsed - they're still doing a fair number of second doses but new people are just not coming, in the dakotas they're adding less than 1%/week(more like 1/2 percent), so they are only going low single digits higher than now.

Your're right that no one can hire now, around here help wanted signs are everywhere because of all the people soaking up enhanced unemployment. There are restaurants that are closing on some days because they cant find cooks.

help wanted signs mean little.......If they raise the pay the help wanted signs are gone... I don't blame them for staying home.. prices went up everywhere and won't stop

mr merlin

EOG Master
help wanted signs mean little.......If they raise the pay the help wanted signs are gone... I don't blame them for staying home.. prices went up everywhere and won't stop
I dont blame them a bit, it's a failure of govt however, the pandemic is almost over, each state should be able to end the supplimental money based on their own conditions.
Walmart is paying $17.50 to start now(for certain shifts)

Mexicans are the only ones getting hired now, come sept the mexicans will keep the jobs and the americans will be left out again.

MrTop

EOG Master
I dont blame them a bit, it's a failure of govt however, the pandemic is almost over, each state should be able to end the supplimental money based on their own conditions.

Mexicans are the only ones getting hired now, come sept the mexicans will keep the jobs and the americans will be left out again.

that extra money has something to do with it... those are low paying jobs anyway. The people are not guaranteed their job back and others are looking for better work... many companies raised the pay... the ones that did not let them go broke teach them a lesson

Who's winning the idiotfest today?

Bald airheaded guy from St.Paul who can't wipe his own back crack but knows everything about anything was well ahead last I looked.

Called the pandemic over at < 10k tap outs, then said the tally was fake when he fukked that up, now going with the I guessed 770,000 after declaring the shit over 86 more times.

Comes back every day like a ass kicked ex wife looking for any kind of attention he can get.

View attachment 7464008
Still laughing at this post-Sinker is the best