LeBron Out...

Heim

EOG Master
Of course, save the ankle for two games and scoring title.

I'm a little surprised (not playing), must win game and PHO and GSW up next,
then ending season in DEN.

Also surprised some books had the game up. He said ankle pretty sore
after NOLA.

Saw +2 at some shops. Now 5.5

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Lebron era over. He is entering Kobe Bryant stage.
He's averaging over 30 points per game which is a career high, averaging 8 rebounds and 6 assists while shooting 52% from the field and 36% from three, hardly the end of an era

kane

EOG master
His points per game, rebounds per game, and shooting percentage from both the field and from three this year are better than his career numbers

Dell Dude

EOG Master
He's averaging over 30 points per game which is a career high, averaging 8 rebounds and 6 assists while shooting 52% from the field and 36% from three, hardly the end of an era

But 2 years in a row, his team a non factor. Only success in recent bad memory was covid year.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
He can average 40 points, 20 rebounds and 10 assists. It looks like he will never win another championship.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There is a way. Lebron would have to go to a set piece team as supporting cast and he will never do that.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Maybe the lakers can get Zion next year,continue the reliance on big names that can’t stay healthy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
kame never admits he is wrong. Lebron already has talent around him. Will just be new talent. That formula no longer works.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If there was no plandemic, he wouldn't have won shit in 2020. That's 2 rings with an asterisk. Other was strike shortened.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Just taking the ship down with him. No urgency for a last chance playing for the play-in. New Orleans deserves it more. There's no I in team, and given the state of the dysfunctional injury riddled bunch, it's best they go home for the summer. Lebron is more a personal stats guy anyway.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Magic vs Larry
Bad Boy
Jordan

It would have been off the hook if same TL along with Dr. J. Bad Boys probably would have been shutout but I'd love to cee them in the battle. They found the middle for 2 trophies. Jordan found the end. Nobody was left.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Magic beat Larry and Bad boys
Larry beat Magic, Bad boys, Jordan
Bad boys beat Magic, Larry, Jordan
Jordan beat Bad boys, Magic

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Or the Lakers can retool their roster with better players and hope AD can stay healthy
Or trade AD and let someone else deal with the injuries. The same applies to Zion. Oft-injured players in a salary cap are a huge hinderance.

kane

EOG master
Lebron already has talent around him
Talen Horton Tucker, Stanley Johnson, Austin Reeves, Malik Monk, Avery Bradley, Dwight Howard, DJ Augustine, Trevor Ariza, Kent Bazemore, Wayne Ellington. Yeah the roster is loaded with talent

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Same landing pattern as Kobe. Develop super team that flops while he still has skills then the skills fade and he becomes a franchise anchor. We will cee if the last part holds form or Lebron moves on to another gig.

kane

EOG master
How am I wrong? LeBron has been great this year, go look at his numbers, the Lakers problem isn't LeBron, it's his running partner who can't stay healthy, it's the other supposed star who was never a good fit, and a roster filled with a bunch of nobody's. 30/8/6 on 52% shooting, but yeah, it's his fault, LMAO

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Lebron can no longer dominate the league with a subpar supporting cast and it is no longer working when trying to form another superteam. Yet you continue to argue with non sequiturs (yes, googled). Am I wrong or right about not dominating and super team scheme failing?

kane

EOG master
Develop super team that flops while he still has skills then the skills fade and he becomes a franchise anchor
Calling that roster a super team is laugh out loud funny, and when his skills fade we'll see what happens, so far his skills haven't faded much, 30/8/6 look pretty fucking good to me

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's possible the Fakers reshuffle another super team in the offseason and Lebron lifts the trophy again but right now I am right. Like betting an under. I'm winning until I Lo$t.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Calling that roster a super team is laugh out loud funny, and when his skills fade we'll see what happens, so far his skills haven't faded much, 30/8/6 look pretty fucking good to me

Before the season and injuries, losses, they were supposed to be a Super team and contend for the trophy. Correct?

kane

EOG master
Before the season and injuries, losses, they were supposed to be a Super team and contend for the trophy. Correct?
I never considered them a super team, I was the first one to say Wesbrick would be a bad fit, you can check Gamebred's thread and see for yourself all the things I said, I also bet their win total under, I've been proven correct on both counts

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here is a big difference between Lebron and Jordan and I don't like either. Lebron is now an established quitter when his teams can't win a championship. He's quit in the playoffs and like this year, regular season. Jordan very early in his career, played the final game of the regular season to make the playoffs despite being told not to by the GM who wanted to tank for the draft lottery. It's covered in the Last Dance. If my bad memory serves, the coach bent the knee and sat him for the last second possession which Paxon made and got them in where they lost to the Celtics despite Jordan's iconic 56 point game. That's the difference and why Lebron is not fit to even be spoken in the same legacy as Jordan.

kane

EOG master
All of this arguing and we basically agree.
No we don't agree, you seem to think that shit roster is title material and LeBron could have won a Chip with it, I'm telling you if you replace LeBron with Giannis, KD, Embiid, Jokic, Steph, or any other player in the league, that roster still isn't competing for anything, you place their failing on LeBron's shoulders when that's not the case, no star player could have won with that group