Lebron & The Scoring Record...

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Scored 2 points in the 4Q in a game they lose by 3? He must have been in facilitation mode.

LOL. By all accounts he shot the ball very well last night but again he's a no-show with the game on the line in the 4P.

And to get his 3 assists he turned the ball over 4 times. I'm not good in math but assist to t/o ratio was pretty bad. Horrendous is probably more accurate.

I know they don't count but he and Westbrook turning the ball over 10 times was instrumental in the loss, especially when you lose by only 3 points.

Brick? He's blaming the refs as usual.

MrTop

EOG Master
LOL. By all accounts he shot the ball very well last night but again he's a no-show with the game on the line in the 4P.

And to get his 3 assists he turned the ball over 4 times. I'm not good in math but assist to t/o ratio was pretty bad. Horrendous is probably more accurate.

I know they don't count but he and Westbrook turning the ball over 10 times was instrumental in the loss, especially when you lose by only 3 points.

Brick? He's blaming the refs as usual.

pat comes in with the chin music

Heim

EOG Master
What was Candace Parker on last night saying Lebron can play another 4-5 years because Kareem played until he was 43?

Different positions, different energy levels. Kareem resorted to positioning himself for a sky hook his last few years. Lebron
plays every position.

But it was interesting, Lebron did say he can still produce going forward whichever team that might be. Hmmm....

Heim

EOG Master
Fun Laker team tonight without Lebron. Athletic, ball moving. Little one on one looking for a step back or dribbling forever trying to find a lane for a bull rush to the rim.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Some coincidental and ironic facts on the scoring record.

Lebron James ended the night with 38,388 career points. Did it at age 38. Did it on the 38th day of the year. When Kareem set the record, Lebron was 38 weeks old. He ended up with 38 points that night, and he broke it 38 years and 308 days after Kareem set it.

Gives new meaning to learning something new every day.

Heim

EOG Master
Thank goodness James has those bull rushes to the hoop.

3 point shots: 31%
Overall jump shots: 34%

5th least efficient jump shooter in the league.

Worst? Probable ROY, Banchero.

Heim

EOG Master
Does Lebron play again this season as Laker playoff hopes diminish with his foot injury?

Out indefinitely 😱

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Maybe they can sell his injury as load management until Bronny joins the league.

Speaking of blowhard fathers, what is Senior Ball doing these days?

Heim

EOG Master
Maybe they can sell his injury as load management until Bronny joins the league.

Speaking of blowhard fathers, what is Senior Ball doing these days?

Yep....a big lol when his greatness said these last 23 games are the biggest of his career.

Too bad. Lakers made some decent moves to be in playoff position.....now this.

Heim

EOG Master
Vegas books had some liability on the Lakers. Westgate went from 75-1 to 30-1 after all the acquisitions.

I think the lights stay on now.

BTW, Laker winning percentage without Lebron; 36.7

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Some coincidental and ironic facts on the scoring record.

Lebron James ended the night with 38,388 career points. Did it at age 38. Did it on the 38th day of the year. When Kareem set the record, Lebron was 38 weeks old. He ended up with 38 points that night, and he broke it 38 years and 308 days after Kareem set it.

Gives new meaning to learning something new every day.

That's amazing, especially since his IQ and turnovers per game are in the 38 range as well. ;)

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Yep....a big lol when his greatness said these last 23 games are the biggest of his career.

Yeah made a big grand old statement about these next 23 games and how huge they are....

Scored 13 points in the first one and is now watching from the bench with another ankle boo-boo.

My lap top has more heart than this clown.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
small minutes for kareem at the end ...played to 41 y/o

Yep and didn't make it past half court on a lot of possessions if I remember right.

That said if he shot the ball as much as Brick he'd still be the scoring leader right now.

Not sure if his scoring record holds up over time but I'm positive his turnover record will, guy is incredibly gifted at giving the ball away....

Okay, enough Brick 'hate' for one night, LOL.

Carry on.

Heim

EOG Master
It looks like James is done for the season....which might be a blessing for Lakers. Better ball movement and scoring spread out.

Does Reeves get 35 with LBJ dribbling around like Curly Neal?

Heim

EOG Master
James, 38, hinted rather cryptically in the hour after the Lakers’ Game 4 loss to the Denver Nuggets that he might consider calling it a career, but that he had a great deal to think about before making a determination about his future. He has two years and $97 million remaining on his contract with the Lakers (the second year is a player option).

LMAO the drama queen is going to retire.

Heim

EOG Master
So it was revealed today, James has a torn tendon in his foot, surgery, two months rehab.

So it brings up the question, if you have a guy with a bad foot, why set up something for him to win a game?

kane

EOG master
So it was revealed today, James has a torn tendon in his foot, surgery, two months rehab.

So it brings up the question, if you have a guy with a bad foot, why set up something for him to win a game?
Unless I'm mistaken, I believe he played the entire playoffs with the torn tendon, I don't think it was something that happened in their last game or two, so it was something he'd gotten used to, and if LeBron doesn't take the last shot but passes instead, then he gets ripped for not taking the last shot, that's how it works, he gets blame for passing on the last shot, he gets blame for taking the last shot

boston massacre

EOG Master
James, 38, hinted rather cryptically in the hour after the Lakers’ Game 4 loss to the Denver Nuggets that he might consider calling it a career, but that he had a great deal to think about before making a determination about his future. He has two years and $97 million remaining on his contract with the Lakers (the second year is a player option).

LMAO the drama queen is going to retire.

Brick Will Probably Pay Pelinka, To Give His Son Bron a Roster Spot after His 1 Year at U.S.C.