Leftist dullards mock Palin for correctly referencing Boston Tea Party

Leftist dullards mock Palin for correctly referencing Boston Tea Party http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?...referencing Boston Tea Party « Hot Air&src=sp

posted at 5:03 pm on October 19, 2010 by Allahpundit<small></small>

Yesterday, at a Tea Party Express event in Nevada, she warned the crowd not to get overconfident, telling them they won’t be able to “party like it’s 1773″ until a bunch of tea-party candidates are safely elected.

Lefty insta-meme: Idiot Sarah Palin doesn’t know that the Declaration of Independence was signed in 1776! Because, after all, nothing happened in 1773 that could possibly be worth referencing at a tea-party rally, right?

Cuffy Meigs at Perfunction did the hard work of sifting through tweets from left-wing imbeciles, so I’m going to force you to click over there for his full round-up. I do want to steal this one, though:

That’s from Gwen Ifill, respected PBS fixture and — remember? — moderator of the Palin/Biden VP debate back in 2008, a job she landed right around the time she was working on her book about the glory of Hopenchange. You sure showed her, Gwen.

Via Hot Air alum Bryan Preston, here’s video of Palin at yesterday’s event standing in front of all sorts of signs referencing tea parties. Get it?

1773, tea party. Right? Exit question: I realize that the thought of protesting against taxes is anathema to lefties, but has their memory of the Boston Tea Party really faded that far? Good lord.

:flatten:3dgros3::whine::clubbed:smackdown:clubbing:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y-BdF18mwJ8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y-BdF18mwJ8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Re: Leftist dullards mock Palin for correctly referencing Boston Tea Party

Historic Illiteracy: Idiot Sarah Palin "Party Like It's 1773" After The Election!

OMG, will this blithering idiot ever shut up?!
Seeking to channel the sign-bearing, flag-waving enthusiasm of the "tea party" movement into ballot-box victories, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin told hundreds of supporters Monday they couldn't "party like it's 1773" until Washington was flooded with like-minded conservatives.
I mean, 1773?! WOW. Glad I wasn't the only one who caught this latest Palin gaffe:

And finally, channeling the Insane Clown Posse:

I mean, hell, it must be extremely embarrassing to have your obvious ignorance of 5th grade American history revealed by the likes of the Daily Kos founder Markos Moulitsas and PBS anchor & presidential debate moderator Gwen Ifill. HAHAHAHAHA, what a freakin' dumb ass! What happened in 1773, indeed!

oh, wait:

Boston Tea Party, 1773

Like they were saying: Ummmmm... :doh1