Legal trouble

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted
I'm having some problems at work and I'm hoping things get solved soon. I work in sales and started doing some side deals with some of my clients. I started using my private email server but my boss found out about it. I explained it was my private account and he had no right to see the emails. I'm spending the weekend going through the emails and I'll give him the emails that don't incriminate me. After that I'm going to wipe the server clean and that should put me in the clear. As far as the side deals I have explained how much good I've done with the money the clients gave me and that should satisfy him. Wish me luck!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Re: Legal trouble

If I was you, take your computer to the FBI and let them follow the iP trail. Trust me, you have nothing to worry about. Because I'm sure you've backed yourself up.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Don't be afraid to go there. First offer them a truce, but if they want to continue, do it. Nobody deserves to be threatened , especially when they've done nothing wrong.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Can you tell me a little bit more about emails and private servers? I'm curious to know what you are trying to get at

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I am running for president of the company. At first I thought this would derail my campaign but I'm still getting support. My plan now is to only hand over emails about my daughter's wedding and my favorite yoga routines. I will then refuse to speak to anyone unless they are thoroughly vetted sycophants. I've seen this work!!!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Your interest in emails us very interesting, it's as if you're trying to warn somebody about something. In fact you have mentioned emails over and over again. Spit it out, what are you trying to say about the emails?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

You see, one thing that I have learned is that the government has some good stuff. Don't try to pull a fast one on them. They will find out. If I thought I had a problem with my emails, I'd show them to the FBI, or maybe the CIA since maybe this may deal with another country. Have faith in government. That's what I've been trying to tell you all along.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

You know that apartment complex I live in in Sacramento? They used to keep the gates open all day, but recently, they have had to close the gates during the daytime because they've noticed some strange people doing some strange things. Makes you think, doesn't it?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

One more thing my friend, if you were invincible, you wouldn't waste your time on these piddly-ass games. I can picture your business partners saying, "WTF IS HE DOING?"

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

The investigation is now getting ridiculous. I'm now being accused of funneling money from my clients to my wife's foundation that was set up to help sick puppies and lost cats. She is a motivational speaker as well and some of the clients I helped on the side have donated to the foundation and have hired her to do speeches. Why should it matter if some of these clients have never paid for a speaker before? She does good work!! And now some workers in the mailroom are reporting back to my boss complaining about it. I told my boss this is nothing more than a "mass mailroom conspiracy". My plan is to just stay quite and hope everyone forgets about this. I've seen this strategy work before!!!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Good for you. In my case, the FBI OPENS UP AT 830 am tomorrow morning. I'm contemplating taking my stuff and let them deal with it. If the situation improves between now and then, I'll leave it alone. But that would mean stay out of my biz, now and forever.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

And if I see anybody in my business, the story will continue. Remember, I have no problem telling the truth. You should try it sometime.