Lets bring it on Dawwwwgsssssssss

My first post................ahhhh............sweet...................., lets start it like this.....:LMAO

See u around my dawwgsss :dancefool

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Re: Lets bring it on Dawwwwgsssssssss

Nice first post Rocco! Welcome to the EOG!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Thanks, Rocco! Was that a photo a tica from the Hotel Del Rey?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Where's the fair Venus????????? Come on down......you're the next contestant on 'The Price Is Right!':dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

I did suspect that could be a colombian butt. A bit large for a tica.

:LMAO

Indeed, colombian girls are awesome, y ni para k si me vuelven a ver pa'tras y me hablan con ese acento.......that accent rules!!! :dancefool

mae Kella es bueno pero en Japones el mejor en mi opinion es Hiram viejo! and I guess that was you that day I knew you looked familiar...lol

yo soy de moravia pero ahora vivo en sto domingo

yo andaba wesiando con mi mama..viendo el boxing gear que tienen..me compre un mouth pice TKO y que va..es una porqueria..es grandisimo y yo no tengo tanta gaveta para usarlo

thats the best you can get dude trust me I KNOW!!! lol dude just put me on your msn xq asi toda la vida!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

i will ordering one then..

one more thing.. cuando quiere que len apaguen la luces aviseme y guanteamos un rato..:cheers

i already added you on msn

dirty

EOG Master

Sorry guys... NO emails.... If you want to exchange emails or messengers please contact a Mod...

you can get me at dirty@eog.com

mae your on my allow list no se que pasa pero no estas blockeado, mediotostado pegado mae trate asi a ver!

dirty

EOG Master

you got that right... only rules we have are emails and Links to other sites that promote touts, products, etc for personal Gain.. not fair to the sponsors that pay

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

mae your on my allow list no se que pasa pero no estas blockeado, mediotostado pegado mae trate asi a ver!

I heard that.

We seen some kick arse fighting while down there in San Jose, ringside, via the IGCE sponsored by CRIS. One of the 2 days I thought I was going to get killed down there. LOL

Glad to see you guys posting. Thanks

I heard that.

We seen some kick arse fighting while down there in San Jose, ringside, via the IGCE sponsored by CRIS. One of the 2 days I thought I was going to get killed down there. LOL

Glad to see you guys posting. Thanks

Best ones are the ones that take place in Alajuela so far, i love the fact that they bring people from outside