Lets get your election picks in.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I predict a 56 seat gain in the house, and a 50-50 tie in the senate. I still expect Odonnell to put a scare into the communist.

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Lets get your election picks in.

I am really only concentrating on Illinois.Brady for Gov. and Rutherford for treasurer and I will hold my nose and vote for Kirk to take Obama's old seat.
National I will say 58 seats in the house and I think the Democrats hold onto the Senate 51-49.
What state are you from Merlin and who are you voting for there?

tank

EOG Dedicated

I will also say without a doubt that O'Donnell loses or this is the biggest upset in political history.The real big one will be in Nevada and I bet they will not have a winner declared a month from now.That race could come down to less then 500 votes deciding that one.Bush - Gore part 2!!

HOUSE: +100 Republican for a super majority

SENATE: +13 Republican

GOVERNORS: 37 Republican total

UPSET SPECIAL: the unelectable bat shit crazy witch shocks tank and the establishment by defeating the Bearded Marxist!

This is a HUGE wave!

:pOP:

railbird

EOG Master

<DL class=userinfo_extra><DT>Join Date <DD>Jan 21, 2009</DD><DT>Posts <DD>7,181</DD></DL>
Re: 5 Election LOCKS

<TABLE class=lines id=tblOtherSportsPoliticsGame style="WIDTH: 468px" borderColor=#111111 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=auto border=0 rgfloat="440,600"><TBODY><TR class=linesRow vAlign=bottom><TD>Tue 11/2</TD><TD></TD><TD>15009 Jerry Brown (D) wins CA election</TD><TD></TD><TD><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_0> -4500</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=linesRowBot vAlign=top><TD>12:00PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>15010 Meg Whitman (R) wins CA election</TD><TD></TD><TD><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_0> +1500</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=linesSubHeader vAlign=bottom><TD colSpan=8><SMALL>Florida Gubernatorial Election</SMALL></TD></TR><TR class=linesRow vAlign=bottom><TD>Tue 11/2</TD><TD></TD><TD>15011 Alex Sink (D) wins FL election</TD><TD></TD><TD><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_1> +150</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=linesRowBot vAlign=top><TD>7:00PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>15012 Rick Scott (R) wins FL election</TD><TD></TD><TD><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_1> -180</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=linesSubHeader vAlign=bottom><TD colSpan=8><SMALL>West Virginia Senate Election</SMALL></TD></TR><TR class=linesRow vAlign=bottom><TD>Tue 11/2</TD><TD></TD><TD>15101 Joe Manchin (D) wins WV election</TD><TD></TD><TD><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_2> -530</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=linesRowBot vAlign=top><TD>9:00AM</TD><TD></TD><TD>15102 John Raese (R) wins WV election</TD><TD></TD><TD><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_2> +350</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=linesSubHeader vAlign=bottom><TD colSpan=8><SMALL>Washington Senate Election</SMALL></TD></TR><TR class=linesRow vAlign=bottom><TD>Tue 11/2</TD><TD></TD><TD>15103 Patty Murray (D) wins WA election</TD><TD></TD><TD><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_3> -120</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=linesRowBot vAlign=top><TD>12:00PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>15104 Dino Rossi (R) wins WA election</TD><TD></TD><TD><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_3> -120</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=linesSubHeader vAlign=bottom><TD colSpan=8><SMALL>Nevada Senate Election</SMALL></TD></TR><TR class=linesRow vAlign=bottom><TD>Tue 11/2</TD><TD></TD><TD>15105 Harry Reid (D) wins NV election</TD><TD></TD><TD><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_4> +250</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=linesRowBot vAlign=top><TD>11:00AM</TD><TD></TD><TD>15106 Sharraon Angle (R) wins NV election</TD><TD></TD><TD><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_4> -350</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=linesSubHeader vAlign=bottom><TD colSpan=8><SMALL>Pennsylvania Senate Election</SMALL></TD></TR><TR class=linesRow vAlign=bottom><TD>Tue 11/2</TD><TD></TD><TD>15105 Joe Sestak (D) wins PA election</TD><TD></TD><TD><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_5> +550</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=linesRowBot vAlign=top><TD>9:00AM</TD><TD></TD><TD>15106 Pat Toomey (R) wins PA election</TD><TD></TD><TD><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_5> -1050</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=linesSubHeader vAlign=bottom><TD colSpan=8><SMALL>Illinois Senate Election</SMALL></TD></TR><TR class=linesRow vAlign=bottom><TD>Tue 11/2</TD><TD></TD><TD>15107 Alexi Giannoulias (D) wins Ill election</TD><TD></TD><TD><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_6> +220</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=linesRowBot vAlign=top><TD>10:00AM</TD><TD></TD><TD>15108 Mark Kirk (R) wins Ill election</TD><TD></TD><TD><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_6> -300</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=linesSubHeader vAlign=bottom><TD colSpan=8><SMALL>Colorado Senate Election</SMALL></TD></TR><TR class=linesRow vAlign=bottom><TD>Tue 11/2</TD><TD></TD><TD>15109 Michael Bennet (D) wins CO election</TD><TD></TD><TD><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_7> +200</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=linesRowBot vAlign=top><TD>11:00AM</TD><TD></TD><TD>15110 Ken Buck (R) wins CO election</TD><TD></TD><TD><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_7> -280</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=linesSubHeader vAlign=bottom><TD colSpan=8><SMALL>California Senate Election</SMALL></TD></TR><TR class=linesRow vAlign=bottom><TD>Tue 11/2</TD><TD></TD><TD>15111 Barbara Boxer (D) wins CA election</TD><TD></TD><TD><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_8> -1200</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=linesRowBot vAlign=top><TD>12:00PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>15112 Carly Fiorina (R) wins CA election</TD><TD></TD><TD><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_8> +600</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

Reply Reply With Quote

railbird

EOG Master

I predict the newyorker carpet bagger BABY KILLING WHORE Meg Whitman loses by 9 points.

railbird

EOG Master

I also predict Sarah Palin beats cult memeber Mitt Romney in 2012 gop primary.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Ill take Rick Scott down here,

and then officially tell California they now , on their own :doh1

mr merlin

EOG Master

I am really only concentrating on Illinois.Brady for Gov. and Rutherford for treasurer and I will hold my nose and vote for Kirk to take Obama's old seat.
National I will say 58 seats in the house and I think the Democrats hold onto the Senate 51-49.
I'm in MN, we dont have anything going except Governor, will vote for Emmer the republican against Dayton - the heir to the daytons fortune who has never had a job in his life , used to be senator, and actually said he was the worst senator(gave himself an F) and is running on a raise taxes platform. It'll be real close and dayton might win...we voted for al franken ynow.

tank

EOG Dedicated

I'm in MN, we dont have anything going except Governor, will vote for Emmer the republican against Dayton - the heir to the daytons fortune who has never had a job in his life , used to be senator, and actually said he was the worst senator(gave himself an F) and is running on a raise taxes platform. It'll be real close and dayton might win...we voted for al franken ynow.
My nephew lives there and laughs his ass off.He is die hard conservative and say's people there will balk at raising taxes for a new stadium but when it comes to raising taxes to build a statue of some guy they are all for it.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Status
Candidate
Vote
Vote %

<table width="223" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><colgroup><col width="100"><col width="79"><col width="44"></colgroup><tbody><tr><td class="name incumbent">Quinn
(Incumbent)

</td><td class="vote_p">879,143
</td><td>51%</td></tr><tr><td class="name">Brady
</td><td class="vote_p">721,172
</td><td>42%</td></tr><tr><td class="name">Cohen
</td><td class="vote_p">64,518
</td><td>4%</td></tr><tr class="table_bottom"><td class="name">Whitney
</td><td class="vote_p">46,319
</td><td>2%</td></tr></tbody></table>

45% reported (estimate)

Unbelievable!!Still early but does not look good!!

[

tank

EOG Dedicated

Status
Candidate
Vote
Vote %

<table width="223" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><colgroup><col width="100"><col width="79"><col width="44"></colgroup><tbody><tr><td class="name">Giannoulias
</td><td class="vote_p">1,025,612
</td><td>49%</td></tr><tr><td class="name">Kirk
</td><td class="vote_p">951,776
</td><td>46%</td></tr><tr class="table_bottom"><td class="name">Jones
</td><td class="vote_p">64,589
</td><td>3%</td></tr></tbody></table>

55% reported (estimate)

Again early but unreal!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Status
Candidate
Vote
Vote %

<table width="223" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><colgroup><col width="100"><col width="79"><col width="44"></colgroup><tbody><tr><td class="name">Giannoulias

55% reported (estimate)

Again early but unreal!!
All tied up at 47%.:LMAO

Status
Candidate
Vote
Vote %

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="223"><colgroup><col width="100"><col width="79"><col width="44"></colgroup><tbody><tr><td class="name">Giannoulias

55% reported (estimate)

Again early but unreal!!

Disappointing night in the Senate. :(

tank

EOG Dedicated

Status
Candidate
Vote
Vote %

<table width="223" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><colgroup><col width="100"><col width="79"><col width="44"></colgroup><tbody><tr><td class="name incumbent">Quinn
(Incumbent)

</td><td class="vote_p">879,143
</td><td>51%</td></tr><tr><td class="name">Brady
</td><td class="vote_p">721,172
</td><td>42%</td></tr><tr><td class="name">Cohen
</td><td class="vote_p">64,518
</td><td>4%</td></tr><tr class="table_bottom"><td class="name">Whitney
</td><td class="vote_p">46,319
</td><td>2%</td></tr></tbody></table>

45% reported (estimate)

Unbelievable!!Still early but does not look good!!

[
47% to 45% and Chicago has already reported.Old Billy boy is going to pull it out I think along with Kirk.

tank

EOG Dedicated

I have never seen so many races going back and forth like this.I really think Brady and Kirk will win now.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Alright where in the Hell is Arrianna Huffington from??I just heard her talk for the first time and with that accent I can hardly understand her?

tank

EOG Dedicated

47% to 45% and Chicago has already reported.Old Billy boy is going to pull it out I think along with Kirk.
Only 3 small counties left and Brady is down over 40,000 votes so their is no way he can win.2348ji23e Kirk is just about the opposite being up over 40k so he should win.

State Results - Election Center 2010 - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

Look at this map.Every county except for 3 went Republican and yet the Democrat is going to win.Unreal!!

mr merlin

EOG Master

Even worse than expected for the chimp, a shame that reid won in nevada.