Libs ... Bush is screwed .. great job by the Dems!!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
If Bush vetoes this bill saying that troops will be withdrawn, he will also be vetoing:

$122 billion for the war effort
Relief for victims of hurricanes
Payments to farmers
And an increase to the minimum wage

BUSH IS SCREWED!!!! THIS IS THE "DEFINING" MOMENT FOR THIS ASSWIPE !!

Re: Libs ... Bush is screwed .. great job by the Dems!!!

You think George's Devil horns are steaming tonight Doc.. The congress has spoken the american people have spoken and he is going to look like the biggest ass there is (although he already holds that title) when he veto's this going against the congress and the will of the people.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The Crawford Butcher placed a COLLECT CALL to Dirty:

"this is bullshit ... thought you had that cocksucker Doc Mercer on
what ya call "review" .... hang on ... yeah, Condi ... Laura has not
done that to me in a long time ..."

The Crawford Butcher placed a COLLECT CALL to Dirty:

"this is bullshit ... thought you had that cocksucker Doc Mercer on
what ya call "review" .... hang on ... yeah, Condi ... Laura has not
done that to me in a long time ..."

:LMAO

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I notice Fury has been in hiding ....

I wonder is he is going "underground" to plan on taking me out?

Maybe he is in training Doc?

Maybe he and the rest of the right wing EOG sheep will be part of the first swell of ground troops when we invade Iran.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

funny as hell!!

TDS: The Miami Seven
ww.crooksandliars.com

<script type="text/javascript">digg_url = 'http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/06/26/tds-the-miami-seven/'; </script> <script type="text/javascript"> digg_title = 'TDS: The Miami Seven'; </script> <script type="text/javascript"> digg_skin = "compact"; </script> <script type="text/javascript"> ( function() { var ds=typeof digg_skin=='string'?digg_skin:''; var h=80; var w=52; if(ds=='compact') { h=18; w=120; } var u=typeof digg_url=='string'?digg_url:(typeof DIGG_URL=='string'?DIGG_URL:window.location.href); document.write("<iframe src="http://digg.com/tools/diggthis.php?u="+escape(u)+(typeof digg_title=="string'?('&t='+escape(digg_title)):'')+(typeof digg_bodytext=='string'?('&b='+escape(digg_bodytext)):'')+(typeof digg_topic=='string'?('&c='+escape(digg_topic)):'')+(typeof digg_bgcolor=='string'?('&k='+escape(digg_bgcolor)):'')+(ds?('&s='+ds):'')+"' height='"+h+"' width='"+w+"' frameborder='0' scrolling='no'></iframe>"); } )() </script><iframe src="http://digg.com/tools/diggthis.php?u=http%3A//www.crooksandliars.com/2006/06/26/tds-the-miami-seven/&t=TDS%3A%20The%20Miami%20Seven&s=compact" frameborder="0" height="18" scrolling="no" width="120"></iframe>

Jon Stewart takes a look at the case known to many as "The Miami Seven." He examines the careful and decisive evidence told to us by Alberto Gonzales:

Gonzales: These individuals wish to wage a quote: "full ground war against the United States."

Stewart: Seven guys? I?m not a general. I am not anyway affiliated with the military academy, but I believe if you were going to wage a full ground war against the United States, you need to field at least as many people as say a softball team.

Video -WMP Video -QT

Please Alberto, don?t take any questions-you were doing just fine up until then. That was followed up by some careful analysis of the men involved in the plot.

A: One of the individuals was familiar with the Sears Tower- had worked in Chicago and had been there-so was familiar with the tower, but in terms of the plans it was more aspirational rather than operational.

Stewart: No weapons, no actual contact with al-Qaeda, but one of them had been to Chicago?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post666666 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 03-27-07, 10:48 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #6 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>wrigley<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_666666", true); </SCRIPT>
Somedays you cant get rid of a bomb

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_666666 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Libs ... Bush is screwed .. great job by the Dems!!!
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by doc mercer

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Maybe he is in training Doc?

Maybe he and the rest of the right wing EOG sheep will be part of the first swell of ground troops when we invade Iran
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Maybe you're right, Wrigley, but one thing we do know it won't be the ***** ass left wingers anywhere near the action. They'll all be on their computers bitching about how the country is being run and not doing anything to change it besides cutting and pasting.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bunker:

seems you have LITTLE ROOM to talk since it appears you are a FULL
BLOWN CHICKENHAWK

Gomer: the recruiting depot opens up early if ya need a ride