LINES for baseball favorite bettors

Ray Donovan

EOG Enthusiast
For people who run things behind the counter, if u have a shop w/ALL Favorite bettors in bases, what lines would u follow?

Very little buy back.

Appreciate any knowledgeable responses.

Clients aren't shopping lines, either.

Thx in advance.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
For people who run things behind the counter, if u have a shop w/ALL Favorite bettors in bases, what lines would u follow? Very little buy back. Appreciate any knowledgeable responses. Clients aren't shopping lines, either. Thx in advance.
For people who run things behind the counter, if u have a shop w/ALL Favorite bettors in bases, what lines would u follow? Very little buy back. Appreciate any knowledgeable responses. Clients aren't shopping lines, either. Thx in advance.

Very little buy back and would not inflate favorites….if you inflate favs you are just inviting the wise guys to rip you apart….

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
For people who run things behind the counter, if u have a shop w/ALL Favorite bettors in bases, what lines would u follow?

Very little buy back.

Appreciate any knowledgeable responses.

Clients aren't shopping lines, either.

Thx in advance.
I think jsut being .5%ish higher on the favs than the screen as a whole is the right idea if trying to maximize profit without gouging/annoying recreational players while at the same time not opening the door for the sharps to rip you apart on the other side. Ex: market is dealing team A -150/team B, +135 I would be at something like -154/+139 ish. +139 still not a great bet and the -154 won't run off the recs. Keep in mind all these things depend on many other moving parts such as, bookmakers bankroll size, do you kick out sharps, are you trying to make all of the money nopw or are you more worried about longevity etc.

railbird

EOG Master
I think jsut being .5%ish higher on the favs than the screen as a whole is the right idea if trying to maximize profit without gouging/annoying recreational players while at the same time not opening the door for the sharps to rip you apart on the other side. Ex: market is dealing team A -150/team B, +135 I would be at something like -154/+139 ish. +139 still not a great bet and the -154 won't run off the recs. Keep in mind all these things depend on many other moving parts such as, bookmakers bankroll size, do you kick out sharps, are you trying to make all of the money nopw or are you more worried about longevity etc.
15 cent lines are bullshit