Lock Him Up....

MrTop

EOG Master
I even posted a link to an article from Dec. 19, 2019 for Retards like you. I'll post it again. Ask a loved one that's not a Retard to read it to you.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-administration-battles-new-sanctions-on-russia

you can't go to any website but the state department website............everything else is fiction ........... you are a kook and do not know where to look

this is from the US STATE Department the sanctions were put on by obama

Statement on International Sanctions Against Russia

September 11, 2014

Today we join the European Union in announcing that we will intensify our coordinated sanctions on Russia in response to its illegal actions in Ukraine. I have said from the very beginning of this crisis that we want to see a negotiated political solution that respects Ukraine's sovereignty and territorial integrity. Together with G–7 and European partners and our other allies, we have made clear that we are prepared to impose mounting costs on Russia. We are implementing these new measures in light of Russia's actions to further destabilize Ukraine over the last month, including through the presence of heavily armed Russian forces in eastern Ukraine. We are watching closely developments since the announcement of the cease-fire and agreement in Minsk, but we have yet to see conclusive evidence that Russia has ceased its efforts to destabilize Ukraine.

We will deepen and broaden sanctions in Russia's financial, energy, and defense sectors. These measures will increase Russia's political isolation as well as the economic costs to Russia, especially in areas of importance to President Putin and those close to him. My administration will outline the specifics of these new sanctions tomorrow.

The international community continues to seek a genuine negotiated solution to the crisis in Ukraine. I encourage President Putin to work with Ukraine and other international partners, within the context of the Minsk agreement and without setting unreasonable conditions, to reach a lasting resolution to the conflict. As I said last week, if Russia fully implements its commitments, these sanctions can be rolled back. If, instead, Russia continues its aggressive actions and violations of international law, the costs will continue to rise.

Categories: Statements by the President : Russia, international sanctions.

Names: Putin, Vladimir Vladimirovich.

Subjects: Commerce, international : Group of Seven (G–7) nations; Russia : International sanctions; Russia : President; Russia : Relations with Ukraine; Ukraine : International diplomatic efforts; Ukraine : Political unrest and violence; Ukraine : Russia, role.

DCPD Number: DCPD201400656.

MrTop

EOG Master
Statement on Signing the Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act

August 2, 2017

Today, I have signed into law H.R. 3364, the "Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act." While I favor tough measures to punish and deter aggressive and destabilizing behavior by Iran, North Korea, and Russia, this legislation is significantly flawed.

In its haste to pass this legislation, the Congress included a number of clearly unconstitutional provisions. For instance, although I share the policy views of sections 253 and 257, those provisions purport to displace the President's exclusive constitutional authority to recognize foreign governments, including their territorial bounds, in conflict with the Supreme Court's recent decision in Zivotofsky v. Kerry.

Additionally, section 216 seeks to grant the Congress the ability to change the law outside the constitutionally required process. The bill prescribes a review period that precludes the President from taking certain actions. Certain provisions in section 216, however, conflict with the Supreme Court's decision in INS v. Chadha, because they purport to allow the Congress to extend the review period through procedures that do not satisfy the requirements for changing the law under Article I, section 7 of the Constitution. I nevertheless expect to honor the bill's extended waiting periods to ensure that the Congress will have a full opportunity to avail itself of the bill's review procedures.

Further, certain provisions, such as sections 254 and 257, purport to direct my subordinates in the executive branch to undertake certain diplomatic initiatives, in contravention of the President's exclusive constitutional authority to determine the time, scope, and objectives of international negotiations. And other provisions, such as sections 104, 107, 222, 224, 227, 228, and 234, would require me to deny certain individuals entry into the United States, without an exception for the President's responsibility to receive ambassadors under Article II, section 3 of the Constitution. My Administration will give careful and respectful consideration to the preferences expressed by the Congress in these various provisions and will implement them in a manner consistent with the President's constitutional authority to conduct foreign relations.

Finally, my Administration particularly expects the Congress to refrain from using this flawed bill to hinder our important work with European allies to resolve the conflict in Ukraine, and from using it to hinder our efforts to address any unintended consequences it may have for American businesses, our friends, or our allies.

DONALD J. TRUMP

The White House,

August 2, 2017.

NOTE: An original was not available for verification of the content of this statement.

Categories: Statements by the President : Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act, signing statements. Subjects: Iran : U.S. sanctions; Legislation, enacted : Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act; North Korea : U.S. sanctions; Russia : U.S. sanctions; Ukraine : International diplomatic efforts.

DCPD Number: DCPD201700559.

thses sanctions were put on by trump

MrTop

EOG Master
this knucklehead goes to the dailybeast for info ...........LOL

YOU HAVE TO go to the US.department of State

boston massacre

EOG Master
this guy runner just might be the class idiot of all forums ..........goes to dailybeast.........LOL

Liberals are Fucked.

You know that by now.

Trump knows they're Fucked also.

A lot of the LIBERAL QUACKS report.

And the LIBERAL QUACKS who don't report read all the FAKE NEWS from the LIBERAL QUACKS, who do report.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Mayor Pete now is on the record for wanting to legalize all drugs and releasing people from jail with drug convictions. Now we can have 50 states of South Bend.

that will be a NO vote here mayor Pete.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Is it stealing from charities, charities, charities? Or getting impeached, impeached, impeached?

Some are saying dead heat, dead heat, dead heat. Either way, the award goes to Tiny, Tiny, Tiny!
If stealing from charities is your 2nd biggest news of the year, you need to get out more. The TDS lives on.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
If stealing from charities is your 2nd biggest news of the year, you need to get out more. The TDS lives on.

Wow. In Fair Warning blind defense of President Trump, he says stealing millions from charities is no biggie. Not news worthy. A common crime committed by Presidents. They're all legal. Lol

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Wow. In Fair Warning blind defense of President Trump, he says stealing millions from charities is no biggie. Not news worthy. A common crime committed by Presidents. They're all legal. Lol
Where did I defend him in that post? Of course in the state of TDS, nothing else matters.

since you were about to ask ;), the two biggest news stories would be the global warming, and the Hong Kong Protests. If you said impeachment, I guess one could make a good case for it.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Fake News CNN is Saudi Arabia owned too.

CNN PAYS all the Major Cities to Broadcast their Channel Exclusively at Airports.

FAKE NEWS Always Available while waiting to Board your Flight.

I Guess it's better than watching the alternative, which is the UGLY MADDOW on MSNBC.

FAKE NEWS Products.

Always Rotting like Poisonous Bad Apples.

Lots of people infected with the GERM.

mr merlin

EOG Master
This is news when Trump helped Russia but failed to help our own embassy? With American tax dollars while this foreign country continues to attack us? Time for Pompeo to spend 11 hours of questioning as Hillary did. Time for this POTUS treasonous fuck to go.
Sounds important. Trump the magnificent personally holding the Iranian hoards at bay.

Thank you Mr president.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump steals millions from charities, millions from veterans, millions from consumers. Judge orders him to pay it back. Judge orders Trump kids to take charity training classes.

Trump admits to be a Pedophile. He says he loves owning Teen USA wherr he can enter the dressing room unannounced and view naked teen girls.

Trump admits to grabbing pussy whenever he wants to because they allow it.

Trump accused by over 2 dozen women of sexual assault.

Trump becomes President. America is currently a sad country.

Happy New Year

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump rants about migrants invading America at the Southern border. Trump calls the Asylum seekers invaders. Says they come here and rape and kill Americans. Trump rants daily that the invaders must be stopped.

A Trump supporter shoots up a pro immigrant, pro refugee synagogue in Pittsburgh, killing 11 Americans. The message he posted on social media was "I will not allow another American to be killed by an Invader, I'm going in".

Trump supporter shoots up an El Paso Walmart killing 20 Americans. His message on social media was to stop brown people from invading America.

Thanks Trump! Aka Tiny

boston massacre

EOG Master
This is news when Trump helped Russia but failed to help our own embassy? With American tax dollars while this foreign country continues to attack us? Time for Pompeo to spend 11 hours of questioning as Hillary did. Time for this POTUS treasonous fuck to go.

FAKE NEWS IS ALIVE AND WELL.

JUST LIKE OUR GREAT PRESIDENT.

AS THE TORTURE TO THE LIBERAL QUACKS WILL CONTNUE.

AND THE TRUMP TRAIN KEEPS ON ROLLING !

Remember all the promises from trump regarding N Korean nukes? The trumptards wanted to give him a Nobel prize. Kim has played trump like a violin every step of the way and their nuclear program is now stronger than ever.