Look like Grace has her panties in a mess over Casey again

carolinakid

Banned
Damn this bitch will not let this case go away.Seems like a youtube vid with Casey with short and blonde hair has surface online and here is this Grace bitch going off again on Casey.....gee

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: Look like Grace has her panties in a mess over Casey again

People on tv get paid to create sensationalism....they're just trying to pay the bills. Its all a show.

carolinakid

Banned

yep i know but it funny to watch grace and the others go off the deep end on this thing..

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

They're great actors, they have you fooled too! :lol

carolinakid

Banned

maybe but this grace bitch really get my blood pressure up there and that not a good thing for me.If you call into any of their shows to voice a opinion, they will ask you 1st before you go live and if it not their point of view they with put you on hold for a hr or you are cut off.........if you post a comment negative on grace website it is deleted

tripp

EOG Master

so youve tried calling the show to yell at her and posting hate messages on her website?

why not just stop watching the show? you seem to comment/watch a lot of things that you hate and im not sure why

carolinakid

Banned

Tripp just funny how this one group has the large lynch mob ready to go after Casey, they really do like to stir the pot

carolinakid

Banned

And Tripp i watch because imo there are 2 sides to every story, but these shows only want the 1 side..........

carolinakid

Banned

and i did not post any hate things, i just posted there are some people on the other side of this story..that all if that hate , then i guess i need to leave the United States sir

carolinakid

Banned

it amazing none of these shows are talking about the state bs lawyer pushing his book to make money off of Casey, no they have him on every one of their damn shows to push it..........

ck...when are you going to write a book? I want the 1st autographed copy. :houra

carolinakid

Banned

Deal, you be the 1st in line sir, but really i wish i could go back about 25 yrs, ck would have done a lot of thing different for sure.But life has been fun here for the most part and i have done a lot of things, some good and some stinks

Deal, you be the 1st in line sir, but really i wish i could go back about 25 yrs, ck would have done a lot of thing different for sure.But life has been fun here for the most part and i have done a lot of things, some good and some stinks

There's the title! Done a lot of things, some good and some stinks

carolinakid

Banned

Deal i like to think here the good about 60%, the bad about 40% lol

These media terrorists are loving it. All they do is bash her and all the other so called scum they go after but if not for them theyre out of jobs.

Not to mention that that these hypocrite prosecutors and doctors and everyone that lined up to crucify her are all still trying ot cash in with books whoring themselves out and cant get enough exposure from it.

On the other hand not a single word from the defense, and until this video not a peep from Casey. So who is fooling who?

Of course the spin is she is trying to cash iin, and that is all it has been about. But what is the difference? The 'good' guys can proft from it but she cant? She was fond not guilty, whether she did it or not is irrelevent. I am not sure they even proved she was culpible at all le alone proactive in actually killing the girl. So she is as innocenct as these guys are, so where is the difference?

It is just that people have no lives and have to find a villian to hate o make their pathetic lives more meaningful, and when you have scumbgs like the people on HLN all lining up and basically running casey anthony 24/7 if she is even seen shows how pathetic those people are.

It is obviusly about money and the more these losers claim theyre outraged theyre all seeing dollar signs or at least alittle more veiwership numbers coming in. All the so called experts and consultants we havent seen in 6 months are the ones getting the real windfall. These people couldnt be picked out of a line up but whenevr something about casey or any other person that needs to be broken down theyre right there front and center.

I think most of them are just pissed off that they predicted her guilty and had her in the chair and dead and were made the fool. Showing just how smart they really are. Anyone with even an inkling of law knowledge knew the prosecution wasnt close to proving anything, let alone murder. But these so called judges, ex lawyers, professional justice type people were all completely wrong. So while it is about sensationalism it is also about showing these peopel dont have a frigging clue about what they are talking about, if they did and if they really cared they would still be practicing law and not being media whores and sell outs.

Ahh Nancy Grace is on now so awesome.

"Nauseating and gut wrenching to watch." I would love to call her up and say I felt the same way about her dancing on dancing with the stars, except I never saw her dance because I couldnt care less what that fat pig does.

carolinakid

Banned

Wantit well said sir and congrats on a great post imo.I watch the vid and just dont get what wrenching about it that grace said.Casey has to put food in here mouth right, i see nothing wrong at all here.But like you said it ok for all the other people to cash in on Casey, BUT THIS BITCH GRACE IS JUST THAT A BITCH, without a husband.I love all these females that lined up on the show that put down casey, saying she is trying to act cute etc, man these are some bitches to be sure, another laugh here from me.You got to love that one ugly bitch that come on grace and talk out of the side of her mouth, i bet she gives a bad bj too...............

That whiney Jew bitch is the biggest loser ever thought of, not sure what she did to get credinility but obviously they felt she had enough to appear on nancy Grace but she hasnt been seen anywhere lately so who knows what is going on with her maybe people figured it out.

It all comes down to how people have acted once they get 'away' with stuff.

Menendez boys went out and spent a few million bucks once they hung their first jury, not to mention the way they acted before they even got arrested for it.

OJ basically went out and played golf and was banging Nicole look alikes and not doing a thing to make emends or even stay low key.

Barretta, he has been really low key and you dont hear shit from him. He even filed for bankruptcy a while back and you didnt even hear much about that.

Casey, maybe the biggest thing to come down the pike in awhile, at least since OJ and in some way surpassed even OJ in infamy in terms of being found no guilty. Despite all these talking heads and what she is there is still no proof she posted this herself or wants anything from it. Just more conjecture and conclusions. So in 6 more months when nothing happens i will just be forgotten with no apologies or any second guessing on how they raked her over the coals again.

Amanda Knox, not really local but it gained some notoriety once she got released. Too soon to tell but she surely hasnt gone on the talk show circuit.

Lorena Bobbit was huge back in the day she got found not guilty but for the most part the losers like nancy grace would have probably been applauding her. But she did a few cameos and a couple talk shows and that was it.

Michael jackson Nancy Grace killed this guy (sic) forever called him every name in the book he got found not guilty and she lost her mind. Then this past year she almost Canonized the guy and vilified the guy who killed him accidentally. My how that shows what credibility that hag has. He was always a recluse so no real change in his deameanor or how he was portrayed. Just how people changed their tune about the guy for their own personal gain.

R Kelly another one, Guy was killed by these guys but he got away scott free after them taking 6 or so years to even bring him to trial with zero evidence and a victim or victims that were basically paid off. But he hasnt been caught doing it again so who knows.

Even if casey comes out and does everything these ass hats are saying she is looking to do, who cares? If she gets paid and paid well she still gets the last laugh yet again. Seriously if she was looking to cash in she would have taken Larry Flints offer which I would say would have been worth 10 million bucks. He would have given her 1 or more plus a decent percentage of the cover price, which would have easily been the biggest one ever.

Also all these clowns saying they wouldnt watch or even pay to see her, all they do is watch and look for her. How many of these self righteous assholes havent watched this video? So if they have how can they say they wouldnt watch a show or interview she does? Ultimate hypocrisy.

It is a mixed bag if she does come out and makes money then these people are 'proven' right to some extent. It doesnt matter if they lucked into it or not theyll claim they were geniuses. Plus theyll also continue to profit from it themselves.

The only way Casey could 'win' would be if she did it and donated every peny to some charity.But even that wouldnt be enough for these people. So I say go for it, make all you can and then laugh at them.

carolinakid

Banned

I challenge anybody here to get on live with grace and be on the other side, it will not happen i promise you, why do you think she always has the deck on her side, it because she only want people on her side, on the these shows it only one way, it you go against their way of thinking they will cut you off...

carolinakid

Banned

i will give anyone here 100.00 if you can get on grace live and be on casey side with this grace bitch

carolinakid

Banned

and i dont mean a 20 sec thing either before you are cut off

carolinakid

Banned

ok guys someone hit me for the 100.00 on friday, get on the show

carolinakid

Banned

Brick she was found not guilty, that is the fact and the case in point here that im sick of these bitches that trying to hanged her now.Other people from the stupid state lawyer and his book etc, to all these tv people are making money on casey. casey serve her time, and probation etc and now it time to move on, screw these tv hangman......

obviously she didnt murder her child, but she let her die so it was just as bad....i hate that bitch...and nancy too

carolinakid

Banned

Brick np sir as we all have the right to our opinions, except on the grace show i guess.....But now that it over with, it time to let Casey get on with her life, but these sobs will never let that happen

carolinakid

Banned

the 100.00 is open to all here, let me know by 7:30 eastern friday if you will be trying to get on the show..................

carolinakid

Banned

bump for today show, ok guys here the deal, let me know what state you will be calling in from, if anyone wants the 100 for getting on, will be in here around 7:30 eastern......................

maybe but this grace bitch really get my blood pressure up there and that not a good thing for me.If you call into any of their shows to voice a opinion, they will ask you 1st before you go live and if it not their point of view they with put you on hold for a hr or you are cut off.........if you post a comment negative on grace website it is deleted

Kind of like the Rx. Hey this CUNT killed her daughter, why not have a show like Nancy Grace go after her? Nobody else does on T.V. There are millions of people who know she's guilty, so why not have a lady like Nancy Grace keep them informed on her status. If this bitch didn't do it why isn't she out there speaking formissing or murdered children? It's all about her, well it's just a matter of time before someone gets her with all the anger towards her. you must hate Nancy Grace and I'm not a fan either but in this case its a good thing she's doing this.

Kind of like the Rx. Hey this CUNT killed her daughter, why not have a show like Nancy Grace go after her? Nobody else does on T.V. There are millions of people who know she's guilty, so why not have a lady like Nancy Grace keep them informed on her status. If this bitch didn't do it why isn't she out there speaking formissing or murdered children? It's all about her, well it's just a matter of time before someone gets her with all the anger towards her. you must hate Nancy Grace and I'm not a fan either but in this case its a good thing she's doing this.

good for who? Good for nancy grace and all the nobody leeches she parades on her show. I used to watch it a couple years ago when she was semi sensible now she is just off her rocker. She isnt nearly as dymb and outspoken as she appear now, she just learned to act that way to inflame people, on both sides.

She used to have peopel on that actually made sense sometimes and would give an informed opinion to the contrary of hers, those people arent on her show anymore. She has a few dupes she will bring in that are foils in her little play that will act like theyre on the opposite side but none of them rally get to say much as she breaks in with her sarcastic remarks and usual rhetoric.

They had the guy that ripped this and put it on Youtube, presenting him as the 'originator' of the thing, yeah on Youtube maybe. He said point blank it took him 45 minutes to find a free copy of it. Then after he got it that link was dead too, but he got his and just posted it on YT. He said he visited half a dozn places that were charging for it.

Yet when they were commenting on the lawyers and how they said she got hacked and they didnt leak it. She kept saying "why would anyone hack her computer to get this?". When the answer was right in front of her fat stupid face, and she knew it but chose to ignore it.

Casey goyt hacked and the hacker started a website or several websites and tried to make it PPV. He screwed up somewhere and one made it available for free and that is where the guy Grace had on got it, and he just reposted it.

Going to be interesting when/if they catch the guy who hacked into her computer and arrest him. And prove yet again Nancy Grace doesnt have a fucking clue.

carolinakid

Banned

William she doing get for her ratings imo.And no the trial is over with and no need to keep attacking Casey.what you like the results of the trial or not is not important.it time for both to move on with their lives....Grace is a attention whore for her ratings, if not she would have fair talks on here subjects from both side, not just here side............

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

In a bizaare way, NANCY GRACE is becoming sexier with age.

carolinakid

Banned

Fish.say it aint so.......lol got to love them sagging tits and fat ass, she could be in all black leather, with spike heels and whips i guess....that would be more her style

carolinakid

Banned

ok guys anyone here going to try to call and get on tonite................

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

What time and channel? Ill DVR the program in case you get on .

carolinakid

Banned

i guess the 100 is still in my pocket, i did want to give it away to a lucky poster here to get on the show, maybe monday.......ck