Looking for pointers on taking a lean

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I am not real good at line movement prediction in most cases. Are there ways to get better or is it one of those secrets that may help one become a better bettor which we should not discuss on forum. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, anything you can point to which would help will be appreciated. Whether hoops or foots. Information or teachings on either would be nice.

Thanks for any consideration.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
I am pretty good when it comes to predicting line movement. I usually pick out the lines I think are most off and hit it.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
No prob Sam. Hopefully some of the finer betting gentlemen can assist us. It could be just one of those things like an ear for music. Just born with the talent. Obviously I can always use a lean from pinnacle or another book, but I would like to get much deeper.

A lot harder if you have an opinion. SO the less gamble you have in you the better. So until Sanchi Panzi telle you you aren't a real gambler you will have to wing it :smoke

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
General - My opinion is you need some type of power rating system you believe in - Sagarin - somebody - a place to start.

Great topic here - what about handicappng software? The kind you input data into - updates - etc. For your openers? Anybody use one they like?

From then - shoot anything that flinches on theDon Best at the Big Boys books.

Bucky said:
General - My opinion is you need some type of power rating system you believe in - Sagarin - somebody - a place to start.

Great topic here - what about handicappng software? The kind you input data into - updates - etc. For your openers? Anybody use one they like?

From then - shoot anything that flinches on theDon Best at the Big Boys books.

I used Mr NFL in the past .... it worked well...lots of formula variations.