Looking forward to the Orioles game tonight.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Looking forward to the Orioles game tonight.

I DO NOT trust the O's pen at all

I will be taking the O's F5 ONLY because i want no part of the O's pen screwing me and IF the O's aren't ahead after 5 they ain't winning anyway

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

I DO NOT trust the O's pen at all

I will be taking the O's F5 ONLY because i want no part of the O's pen screwing me and IF the O's aren't ahead after 5 they ain't winning anyway

I will not be betting the game....just looking forward to seeing this kid is all, but I do see you points though.:cheers

mofome

Banned

as good as it gets.

os ff locked and loaded.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

O's will win now. They were uninspired recently, but all of a sudden i feel they'll start playing better.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

FK......teams that trade off players the past couple of years have done real well AFTER the sell off. I think the young talent coming up to the majors now a days is second to none. Look at the tribe last year after their sell off....they had the best record in baseball. These yound kids are talented AND hungry.

this O's team is gonna be sick in the not so distant future.

mofome

Banned

i dont see why anyone would suggest that the os have quit. they are always fired up and always have a positive attitude. scott, sherrill, and huff all wanted to be kept at the deadline because they love this team.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

i dont see why anyone would suggest that the os have quit. they are always fired up and always have a positive attitude. scott, sherrill, and huff all wanted to be kept at the deadline because they love this team.

you have got to their direction mo

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Guy has never pitched in Triple AAA...he is going to have a long night...

That being said, I will root for him...

Washburn has given up 7 hits, 1 ER in 16 IP this year against the O's. O's aren't going to score tonight. The question is what will the Tigers do against Matusz.