201257 AKRON +3000
201258 BOWLING GREEN +4000
201259 BALL ST +10000
201260 KENT ST +10000

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Re: MAC Championship Odds - #MAction

Throwing some homer money on WM. They have a tough schedule though.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Take ohio. Worst case scenario you have good hedge possibilities. Niu wont be able to field any starting qb by week 5 with their ooc schedule. Toledo has 2 fr qbs battling for reps and a head coach who was carried by a NFL offense last year.
Where are you betting these?

railbird

EOG Master

conference futures are rarely good bets, big hold percentages, and some randomness with injury

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

conference futures are rarely good bets, big hold percentages, and some randomness with injury

Better than national championship odds by a large margin and also the favorites lose over a large sampls size. You can find great value in smaller conferences. Ohio should be chalk. Look at their rsw and schedules also run a system that isnt dependant on qb play. Helps with injury luck.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Gotta believe the betting moves are ahead of the game in the MAC compared to the SEC or Big Ten over the past 10 years or so.

waco

EOG Dedicated

I Probably bet at least 6 or 7 teams to win their conference. I like the action. It’s fun and it’s seems every game in that conference is meaningful to me!! I’ll be there in a few weeks. I also pick up a tix for PENN STATE total wins for my daughters birthday. She is a Penn State alumni. Of course, I get a tix for me too. Just started doing this 2 years ago and we are 2 for 2 so far

svbettor

EOG Veteran

Take ohio. Worst case scenario you have good hedge possibilities. Niu wont be able to field any starting qb by week 5 with their ooc schedule. Toledo has 2 fr qbs battling for reps and a head coach who was carried by a NFL offense last year.
Where are you betting these?

Hey Drnk

I am betting this with my local book. They use 5 dimes lines and just copy.

---svbettor

Valuist

EOG Master

Pretty pathetic that a power five school like Illinois gets outrecruited every year by NIU in the state of Illinois. And not only by NIU, but Wisconsin, MSU, Purdue and Iowa as well.