MAC

Heim

EOG Master
How far has this conference fallen if Ohio is favored in the East division and just got smoked by a Sun Belt team by 35.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The pandemic hurt some MAC schools that had to cancel "money games" against college football powerhouses.

Longtime sports columnist Terry Pluto has two ways for MAC members to save money: 1) Cap the amount of money a school can pay a coaching staff and 2) Limit the number of scholarship a team can award to players from 85 to 60.

Last edited:

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
My wife's son left the CMU football team, so my scoop for inside information is no longer, lol

Also some of those schools played only 4 games last year!

Valuist

EOG Master
I think NIU over 3 1/2 wins is easy money. They already won one game they weren't supposed to. We will see if they are as inept vs Michigan as Western Michigan was (sorry FW, but WMU looked bad in Ann Arbor).

Toledo is still good. But Buffalo clearly is down after the coach left and took 8-9 players to Kansas.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I think NIU over 3 1/2 wins is easy money. They already won one game they weren't supposed to. We will see if they are as inept vs Michigan as Western Michigan was (sorry FW, but WMU looked bad in Ann Arbor).

Toledo is still good. But Buffalo clearly is down after the coach left and took 8-9 players to Kansas.
WM a rarely plays U of M or MSU well. The lines do them in. That NIU-Mich game may be a decent under, can’t see NIU scoring much. With the B10 schedule starting for Mich next week, they just want to get out of this healthy.