Madson and Jansen throwing Meatballs....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I called it again....Jansen with a meatball right down the middle of the plate....might be in for another long night and morning....these bullpens need relief....

kane

EOG master
Jansen is making a habit of giving up huge WS HR's, he gave one up to Marwin Gonzalez last year

railbird

EOG Master
closers historically suck in post season. the idea to have a perma closer is stupid to begin with. to marry the idea that jansen has to pitch in 8th and or 9th is a losing idea in October. Jeffers also sucked. I don't trust embree in a 1 run game either

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
closers historically suck in post season. the idea to have a perma closer is stupid to begin with. to marry the idea that jansen has to pitch in 8th and or 9th is a losing idea in October. Jeffers also sucked. I don't trust embree in a 1 run game either
Knowing bullpens are gassed this time of year, it’s amazing that SP’s get yanked early. Why pull Hill in that spot? If you use 5 pitchers in every playoff game, one will blow up.

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
It happens year after year, MLB managers in the playoffs over manage. Game 2 Brewers/LAD, Brewers Manager Counsell pulls Miley after giving up a 2 out single in the 6th. Miley had retired 16 batters in a row and had held the LAD to one hit. Dodgers score 2 in the 7th and 2 in the 8th to win 4-3.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It happens year after year, MLB managers in the playoffs over manage. Game 2 Brewers/LAD, Brewers Manager Counsell pulls Miley after giving up a 2 out single in the 6th. Miley had retired 16 batters in a row and had held the LAD to one hit. Dodgers score 2 in the 7th and 2 in the 8th to win 4-3.
Madden almost cost the cubs a WS title by doing it also.

waco

EOG Dedicated
Roberts might be looking for a job by over using his analytics. This series is OVER!!