EOG Master
Re: Magic Johnson if you’re reading this

Re: Magic Johnson if you’re reading this

I’m gonna say he’s not reading this.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: Magic Johnson, if you’re reading this

If Magic checks in, Railbird could be in big trouble.

codypo

Banned

If he goes to the sixers, NOBODY beats them. LBJ, will ALWAYS be the best to play the game. AA, you still HAVE NOT answered my question. How many RINGS does MJ have without SCOTTIE, WHAT IS HIS PLAYOFF RECORD WITHOUT SCOTTIE. Did LBJ ever play with a player like SCOTTTIE, OR A REBOUDER LIKE RODMAN.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

If he goes to the sixers, NOBODY beats them. LBJ, will ALWAYS be the best to play the game. AA, you still HAVE NOT answered my question. How many RINGS does MJ have without SCOTTIE, WHAT IS HIS PLAYOFF RECORD WITHOUT SCOTTIE. Did LBJ ever play with a player like SCOTTTIE, OR A REBOUDER LIKE RODMAN.

if nothing else, LBJ gets a thattaboy for glossy stats in a four game sweep. He couldn’t play with Irving, he also picked these players. I don’t see LBJ taking a pay cut to attract FA’s to Cleveland either. Instead, he’ll jump ship and look for a very good team that’s a “good fit for him”. I hope it’s the Lakers so they can have that sideshow.

kane

EOG master

if nothing else, LBJ gets a thattaboy for glossy stats in a four game sweep. He couldn’t play with Irving, he also picked these players. I don’t see LBJ taking a pay cut to attract FA’s to Cleveland either. Instead, he’ll jump ship and look for a very good team that’s a “good fit for him”. I hope it’s the Lakers so they can have that sideshow.

LeBron had no problem playing with Irving, it was Irving who didn't want to stay in Cleveland

kane

EOG master

Interesting. Why did he want to leave, money?

Not for money, for more recognition, he was tired of being "Robin" to Lebron's "Batman", and he knew if he stayed where he was he would be second fiddle, it would always be "LeBron's team", the Cavs could have traded him anywhere, he's fortunate to have ended up in a great situation with Boston

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Not for money, for more recognition, he was tired of being "Robin" to Lebron's "Batman", and he knew if he stayed where he was he would be second fiddle, it would always be "LeBron's team", the Cavs could have traded him anywhere, he's fortunate to have ended up in a great situation with Boston

Why does it seem the entire league has found ways to align against Lebron. Why is no one running to Lebron?

High Times

EOG Master

Why does it seem the entire league has found ways to align against Lebron. Why is no one running to Lebron?

Because he's a ball hog/glory monger. Nobody wants to play with a guy like that. Not even in a local pick up game..... That's not how you make a team better.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Because he's a ball hog/glory monger. Nobody wants to play with a guy like that. Not even in a local pick up game..... That's not how you make a team better.

Yep. You got a team of young influential players ya better think long and hard what you want to sacrifice taking Lebron on for two or three years.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Magic is a big dummy. Magic is the only NBAe GM capable of adding Lebron and not becoming a contender.

railbird

EOG Master
now part owner of the Washington Commanders
thats only because he is a leftwing homosexual and passed that on to his son. same reason the dodgers sponsored him, he works in concert with his queer jew agent peter gruber, they are butt buddies going back 40 years now. this is new world order messaging, someone mentioned wade in this thread, he pedo him so he turned tranny. this is what the left does, they work hand in hand with satan. Hail to the Redskins. Hell with the commandos.

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
I’ve never adopted to ‘commanders’ or ‘guardians’. Equating the cities to the PC names does not come naturally to me.
I have to stop and think where they come from.
And I would assume that most people are like that too.

Heim

EOG Master
I’ve never adopted to ‘commanders’ or ‘guardians’. Equating the cities to the PC names does not come naturally to me.
I have to stop and think where they come from.
And I would assume that most people are like that too.

True. They've lost their identity/brand which explains why both franchises are almost next to last in merchandise sales.